Kinah for F2P players

Guest Sander

Guest Sander
3 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

You gain Kinah for an hour, daily. And as the official FAQ describes, questing gives full rewards in Kinah and gear even after the daily 1h-buff.

Giving "free" Kinah to "F2P" players... will be again a heaven for Bots and Gold Sellers. Nah, thanks!

Today money is worthless, not like 10 ~ 15 ~ 20 years ago. Nowadays everyone should be able to pay a sub and dont to be that greedy.

Iam not being greedy brother 15 dollar in my counrty=500( of my currence) and i got 2000 per month and the taxes take other 500 so i only have 1000 to finish the month iam a big fan of the game from the start when it was ptp i was watching people play till it Become free i started playing and i had so much fun so i was try to make it playable for ftp player even with so many disadvantage but i atleast its playable but it the community and the developers want it ptp ( which u guy have all the right to want that) then i will just sadly quit the game i grow with  i was just like giving it a last shot to make it playable but.... Unlucky all i wanna say plz guys dont let the game die again i will watch yt and stream. And i will pray for you guys to have fun cya,

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Guest Wrath said:

If you want Aion f2p just play the retail. Thats why they determined a subscription price so high. If it was 5$ like it should, retail would be dead.

I'm so confused as to why people think $15 a month is a lot of money. I can't even buy a decent lunch that's not fast food (which is still $10) for less than $15. I mean Netflix is even $20 a month now.

I'm sorry but if you can't afford $15 a month you may need to rethink playing video games. Instead I would be out looking for a better job or a job in general.

I mean, I understand very well the feeling of not being able to afford a sub of a game you love, I've faced the thing back when Aion launched, but the game went downhill when it went f2p. People can stick to retail or just use the 1 hour free trial.

The moment classic goes f2p again (I hope it never does), it's just going to be a repeat of what we have now on live servers, and I will simply quit since it won't be worth it. A subscription will provide a stable income to the developers and hopefully our publisher starts doing more of their job as well. So far Kibbelz has done a great job of informing us here or on discord.

16 minutes ago, Guest Sander said:

Iam not being greedy brother 15 dollar in my counrty=500( of my currence) and i got 2000 per month and the taxes take other 500 so i only have 1000 to finish the month iam a big fan of the game from the start when it was ptp i was watching people play till it Become free i started playing and i had so much fun so i was try to make it playable for ftp player even with so many disadvantage but i atleast its playable but it the community and the developers want it ptp ( which u guy have all the right to want that) then i will just sadly quit the game i grow with  i was just like giving it a last shot to make it playable but.... Unlucky all i wanna say plz guys dont let the game die again i will watch yt and stream. And i will pray for you guys to have fun cya,

There are rumors there will be different subscription plans for less days. Let's hope for those who cannot afford 30- and 90-days subs. But this will also feed the Bots and Gold Sellers, so in a way, I hope this won't be true.

Guest Sander
39 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I mean, I understand very well the feeling of not being able to afford a sub of a game you love, I've faced the thing back when Aion launched, but the game went downhill when it went f2p. People can stick to retail or just use the 1 hour free trial.

The moment classic goes f2p again (I hope it never does), it's just going to be a repeat of what we have now on live servers, and I will simply quit since it won't be worth it. A subscription will provide a stable income to the developers and hopefully our publisher starts doing more of their job as well. So far Kibbelz has done a great job of informing us here or on discord.

Ty for undrastading and i hope you will have geart time playing maybe i will see you in the future again 😊

2 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

Well, maybe I thought too complex to find it. Check the chart here:

https://www.aiononline.com/shop/founders-pack#faq

> Premium Membership

aionclassic-sielsaurajsjdc.png

So, after Siel's Aura expired, quests still give 100% XP, all Gear and also Kinah. I also remember to have that read within the forums... but still cannot find it.

Oh I apologize, so they changed it. I didn't check the table again.

Guest Yuppi
2 hours ago, Guest Fork said:

I'm so confused as to why people think $15 a month is a lot of money. I can't even buy a decent lunch that's not fast food (which is still $10) for less than $15. I mean Netflix is even $20 a month now.

I'm sorry but if you can't afford $15 a month you may need to rethink playing video games. Instead I would be out looking for a better job or a job in general.

Basic translation  "I have no problem paying and since i am important, noone else is. Everything in the world is rotating around me and therefore everything has to be based on me. Since this price is good for me, that means its good for everyone" You are what is wrong with the world. Wish you all the worse.

21 minutes ago, Guest Yuppi said:

Basic translation  "I have no problem paying and since i am important, noone else is. Everything in the world is rotating around me and therefore everything has to be based on me. Since this price is good for me, that means its good for everyone" You are what is wrong with the world. Wish you all the worse.

What are you even on about mate? I never said I was "important". The majority of people would prefer a subscription-based model. 

I think the biggest problem is where you live. As someone who lives in the U.S. $15 a month is not a expensive subscription.

Guest Athame

If it wasn't pay to play, I wouldn't even bother coming back. But you don't need a sub to sit and whine about it in /3 unfortuantely.

20 USD is alot in my country, it's around 1/10 of minimum wage, i could buy food for a week with that. There should be at least localization about prices like steam. 

Guest Nexus
8 minutes ago, Guest Poor said:

20 USD is alot in my country, it's around 1/10 of minimum wage, i could buy food for a week with that. There should be at least localization about prices like steam. 

Again, like what other people have said. Sorry you can't afford it, but it's not really our issue. It's an NA launch, aimed mainly at NA players. 

It's like European players moaning about siege times, I'm from the UK myself and you don't see me moaning. How about you all just be happy we are even getting Classic after going on about it for years!?

But as you people are never happy, and just wanna b*tch and moan about everything. No fun allowed. 

Guest guest

only concern i have is actual f2p players get 0 kinah they can be potentially teleport locked in a place say sacntum if they run out of funds and if they are also bound there, with no way to be able to pay to get out.

Just now, Guest guest said:

only concern i have is actual f2p players get 0 kinah they can be potentially teleport locked in a place say sacntum if they run out of funds and if they are also bound there, with no way to be able to pay to get out.

There is a repeatable you can do for kinah, i think it is 500 or 100 kinah at a time. I know this because i done it because i have been sanctum locked before LOL.

14 minutes ago, Guest Poor said:

I feel bad for you all that the game is so expensive compared to your country's wages, however you are asking for the company to receive less money from certain players, there will also be dishonorable people who would take advantage of the significantly reduced prices with location spoofs, and will also open another window for bots and kinah sellers to plague the game. There just isn't an incentive for the company to make exceptions for you.

35 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

that's their problem for being poor

If that updated chart will be indeed correct about quest Kinah, then there should be no problems whatsoever. Full quest rewards with or without Aura are imo quite generous in fact.

1 hour ago, Guest Poor said:

Respectfully, it sounds like a subscription based game that doesn't even have a guaranteed future is a bad financial decision for you if your financials are that unstable.  It isn't the job of the company to make alterations for other countries, either.  This is a North American release.  Unless your currency is CAD or MXN, they have no reason to care about this.  And to be clear, they still don't care about MXN or CAD.

1 hour ago, Guest Poor said:

20 USD is a lot in my country, it's around 1/10 of minimum wage, i could buy food for a week with that. 

jajaja It's exactly the same where I live. Perhaps we live in the same country, Nicaragua in my case. You are right, my 2 sisters, my mom and I can eat for a week with 20 dollars.

I'll probably just play for the first week. After that, continue playing retail since classic will be too limited, we'll see. I heard that in Korea they eventually made Siel's aura giftable or brokerable (unconfirmed). If that is the case in NA, then that could be our chance.

15 minutes ago, Yolento said:

jajaja It's exactly the same where I live. Perhaps we live in the same country, Nicaragua in my case. You are right, my 2 sisters, my mom and I can eat for a week with 20 dollars.

I'll probably just play for the first week. After that, continue playing retail since classic will be too limited, we'll see. I heard that in Korea they eventually made Siel's aura giftable or brokerable (unconfirmed). If that is the case in NA, then that could be our chance.

Siel's Aura is subscription that must be done through direct payment. It can't be brokered because it doesn't work like Prestige pack.

48 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Siel's Aura is subscription that must be done through direct payment. It can't be brokered because it doesn't work like Prestige pack.

I really hope you're right.  Allowing it to be brokerable just provides an in for bots and alike.  Subscription services in no small part are to combat that scourge. :(

Archived