Aion Subscription for Brazillians via LevelUpGames

Asseylum-DN

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

You shouldn't be this hostile to people because you've been caught up with issues regarding high payment for the game. It's no one's fault.

Get off your high horse and read what I said earlier. They're in the talks. You can either continue your hostility towards others here or take a break from forums because it's clear this type of stress isn't something you can handle well.

I will say it again : Just remember that no one said they want F2P.

Also, I'm from European Union, where usually we stand to others and don't act like "America First" ( whatever that means ). I'm not from Brazil but I understand where the OP is .. coming from and what he means. 

America this days ...... /facepalm

In before : ..but but this is a NA release. Yes it is .. by a Korean Company!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Also, I'm from European Union, where usually we stand to others and don't act like "America First" ( whatever that means ). I'm not from Brazil but I understand where the OP is .. coming from and what he means. 

Don't really think it's appropriate to be insulting America any more than any other country.  Also pretty sure Kubei isn't American, so seriously, calm yourself with these absurd insults, accusations and assumptions.

The company responsible for the game has little bearing on the currency used to pay for it in a global market, particularly in a North American release.  That shouldn't be hard to understand.  Even ignoring the North American release part of things, USD is still the benchmark.  This is not up for debate.

Oh, and I'm not American either, before you even try to go there.

1 hour ago, 5s16519C said:

Don't really think it's appropriate to be insulting America any more than any other country.  Also pretty sure Kubei isn't American, so seriously, calm yourself with these absurd insults, accusations and assumptions.

Absurd insults. LOL

Also in European Union, we don't usually get "sad" if someone has a point of view about X country or person.

1 hour ago, 5s16519C said:

The company responsible for the game has little bearing on the currency used to pay for it in a global market, particularly in a North American release.  That shouldn't be hard to understand.  Even ignoring the North American release part of things, USD is still the benchmark.  This is not up for debate.

Another ignorant who didn't bother reading. NcSoft ALREADY gives Brazilians different payment methods so they don't feel ..ripped off. Is just that (yet) Aion Classic isn't in that list. Any other NcSoft games can be purchased by Brazilians cheaper via LevelUp.

Carry on! :) 

3 minutes ago, 5s16519C said:

That is correct.

Just now, IceAge said:

Absurd insults. LOL

Also in European Union, we don't usually get "sad" if someone has a point of view about X country or person.

Another ignorant who didn't bother reading. NcSoft ALREADY gives Brazilians different payment methods so they don't feel ..ripped off. Is just that (yet) Aion Classic isn't in that list. Any other NcSoft games can be purchased by Brazilians cheaper via LevelUp.

Did you even bother reading what Asseylum wrote?

- They know they're not asking for free stuff
- They know 15 bucks is reasonable for most countries
- They are asking for different payment method that could be suitable for them
- Kibbelz said they're already in the talks with LevelUp games to accommodate Latin America for Classic

At this point I'm starting to think you're attempting to troll or pass as someone serious, but being this sarcastic I can't tell whether you even bother reading what people say. Just stop posting dude, for everybody's sake. We get what you're trying to say, but your attempts at counter argument are just not working and instead make you look like Valedia 2.0

10 minutes ago, IceAge said:

The country responsible for developing the game has little bearing on the currency used to pay for the game, particularly in a global market.  Are you even trying?

Stop repeating the same point over and over as if nobody understands you.  The issue is nobody is agreeing with you, and lashing out because people disagree with you only compounds how ignorant you come off.  

Regional price adjustments are not as simple as, "poor country gets cheap game, here you go".  There are immense calculations that go into this sort of thing.  At the end of the day, my guess given that they haven't done this, is that they're either;

a) watching to see if Classic gets enough traction to warrant additional servers for additional regions.
b) in talks to provide services to other regions, and provide those regions their adjusted pricing.

But please, continue to repeat the same point again instead of reading what's been posted over and over and actually commenting on that for once.

5 hours ago, IceAge said:

Subscription basesd games in the European Union cost the same as they cost in the US. It's not cheaper for us in the EU at all. Actually EU servers will ask €13.- a month and US will ask $15.- a month due the exchange rates, US servers are cheaper

I remember when WoW came out in 2004 i was not older enough to have a credit card or even a job to pay for my sub, i did not played the game then, so what i mean, if you cant afford to pay the sub, dont play, there is plenty of F2P games out there, or you  have retail as well.

Guest Jackdarippa
8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

You shouldn't be this hostile to people because you've been caught up with issues regarding high payment for the game. It's no one's fault.

Get off your high horse and read what I said earlier. They're in the talks. You can either continue your hostility towards others here or take a break from forums because it's clear this type of stress isn't something you can handle well.

Hypocrisy is ever your friend I see.  Your advice is quite accurate, for yourself, and you should take it.

11 minutes ago, Guest Jackdarippa said:

Hypocrisy is ever your friend I see.  Your advice is quite accurate, for yourself, and you should take it.

I take my own advice, too bad some people here don't take other's since they're so scared to have their little opinion shattered. Anything else you're willing to suggest me for improvement? And I ask this without irony or sarcasm.

Guest ? lol

Kubei talks about people being hostile towards him but I guess he doesn't care about how hostile they are /shrug

Kubei: Oh what's that? You want to have a reasonable price in your country to play the game normally? Nah, you got one hour per day mate, if you can't afford it, sucks for you! And if you complain, we have one week free, so your point is invalid :(

lol

Guest Classic Boy
On 6/21/2021 at 6:44 PM, Kubei-DN said:

You get 1 hour free per day, aside from a free week from 23rd to 30th.

Because game is based in NA, prices will be in dollars. If you can't afford it, then it's not something you should be spending your hard earned money on.

wow I love how you ever sound pathetic.
Lots of p2p games have made the charge/subscription in a different way for brazilians: World of Warcract, FFXIV and Black Desert are one of them. Even Apple Music has changed their plans to not be a direct conversion of the US dollar.
Like the OP said I won't be paying 100 BRL to play a 10 years old game  when I can spend much less to play better games like FF14.
But some people are really interested in playing Classic Server and would be nice if NCsoft could look at it.

5 minutes ago, Guest ? lol said:

Kubei talks about people being hostile towards him but I guess he doesn't care about how hostile they are /shrug

Kubei: Oh what's that? You want to have a reasonable price in your country to play the game normally? Nah, you got one hour per day mate, if you can't afford it, sucks for you! And if you complain, we have one week free, so your point is invalid :(

lol

I mean, to be fair, if I knew they are in the talks regarding pricing for my country, I would take every advantage I could to enjoy myself even if it were just 1 hour. Legit it could've been worse, I just don't understand why people are so hostile about it. 

You talk to me as if I was never poor. 

And I never said "if you can't afford it, go somewhere else", I think you're confusing me with someone else.

8 minutes ago, Guest ? lol said:

lol

Yeah that about sums it up.  If you have a problem with it, there's a multitude of private servers, there's retail... There's other games.  If you don't like the cost of this one, then this one may simply not be for you.  Belligerence towards people here will not generate sympathy for you, much less create a solution.  

Guest Classic Boy
On 6/21/2021 at 6:44 PM, Kubei-DN said:

You get 1 hour free per day, aside from a free week from 23rd to 30th.

Because game is based in NA, prices will be in dollars. If you can't afford it, then it's not something you should be spending your hard earned money on.

wow I love how you ever sound pathetic.
Lots of p2p games have made the charge/subscription in a different way for brazilians: World of Warcract, FFXIV and Black Desert are one of them. Even Apple Music has changed their plans to not be a direct conversion of the US dollar.
Like the OP said I won't be paying 100 BRL to play a 10 years old game  when I can spend much less to play better games like FF14.
But some people are really interested in playing Classic Server and would be nice if NCsoft could look at it.

3 minutes ago, Guest Classic Boy said:

Alright.  Sounds like you have other options.  
I hope they develop a South American server specifically to help with the cost/ping issue.  

On 6/21/2021 at 6:57 PM, IceAge said:

Are you serious? Wtf is with this comment ? I don't want to say "tipical Americanish idiocricy" but is..pretty close enough.

OP, sadly, NcSoft will not really do much, unless they see many Brazilians coming and playing Aion Classic. If that's the case, they might take it into consideration. Other than that ... nothing will really change!

thats all Kubei can offer, pretty cringe

8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

You can't even recognize the level of hostility you have put on your own first words in this thread.
It was ridiculous tbh LOL

2 minutes ago, 5s16519C said:

Alright.  Sounds like you have other options.  
I hope they develop a South American server specifically to help with the cost/ping issue.  

because begin pawned by someone with a higher latency than you on your "own" severs isn't enough to spot xenophobic content eh?

lets not forget that NCsoft has announced Classic Server as a global service for ocidental players.
Stop thinking it was designed for NA players because there are LOTS or Europeans, Oceanic and South Americans coming to the server.
I'm one of them

1 hour ago, Arkanus-DN said:

because begin pawned by someone with a higher latency than you on your "own" severs isn't enough to spot xenophobic content eh?

lets not forget that NCsoft has announced Classic Server as a global service for ocidental players.
Stop thinking it was designed for NA players because there are LOTS or Europeans, Oceanic and South Americans coming to the server.
I'm one of them

I'm not the one slinging insults.  

I've been advocating since the beginning for each major region to have their own server.   Combining similar time zones, dialects, and currencies helps streamline content and make lives easier for everyone, and I genuinely want that streamlined experience for everyone, not just us here in North America.

But if you're going to be a bigot and sling insults at people who are willing to accept the unfortunate reality - even while commenting that they wish it was different - then you're pretty destined to fail.   I'm not really surprised you're not getting help if this is how you treat people.

9 hours ago, Arkanus-DN said:

I'm one of them

For Europeans, it's even cheaper than WoW or FFXIV 

15 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

Subscription basesd games in the European Union cost the same as they cost in the US. It's not cheaper for us in the EU at all. Actually EU servers will ask €13.- a month and US will ask $15.- a month due the exchange rates, US servers are cheaper

And what is this have to do with what I said?! 

13 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

The main issue in this thread (and forums in general) is that you can't convey emotion since it all sounds either hostile, sarcastic or ironic. I'm sorry if that came that way, it's definitely not the intention I had in my mind.

You are not forgiven. Your ignorance is almost as close as a xenophobe trump supporter. More..polite I give you that, but that's about it. 

2 hours ago, IceAge said:

You are not forgiven. Your ignorance is almost as close as a xenophobe trump supporter. More..polite I give you that, but that's about it. 

I'm sorry but this made me chuckle. Where are the xenophobe statements I've made? Why would I be a Trump supporter, while being a non-American, that has no interest in politics at all? I would like you to provide me with proof here.

Guest Toddin

Totally agree of what is being asked by this thread. It makes sense to adapt to each countries financial stability, like it was mentioned before, it would be like paying 100USD to play the game. Some of you would still pay, but I bet most of you would not. AION does indeed need the player base, but I guess time will tell, if they do need it we will see it really soon. 

Archived