Classic Release Survey Incoming!

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

To accompany this week's launch, we'd like to send everyone level 10 and above a survey along with some gifts! Please complete the survey and receive the following:

• 1x Quick Polar Bear Candy Box (3 Candies)
  • 10x Life Potion
  • 10x Mana Potion
  • 10x Running Scroll
  • 10x Mana Scroll
  • 10x Awakening Scroll

Look forward to the survey soon!

they need to fix the money CAP cuz back when the game first came out when i pre Ordered the game when it was on two Disc there was no money Cap and that cap will drive players away from the game i love Aion with all my Heart and i wont it to do well this time 

3 hours ago, AmySky said:

they need to fix the money CAP cuz back when the game first came out when i pre Ordered the game when it was on two Disc there was no money Cap and that cap will drive players away from the game i love Aion with all my Heart and i wont it to do well this time 

Now I'm curious! What's the cap?

Guest Kaifin
10 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

To accompany this week's launch, we'd like to send everyone level 10 and above a survey along with some gifts! Please complete the survey and receive the following:

• 1x Quick Polar Bear Candy Box (3 Candies)
  • 10x Life Potion
  • 10x Mana Potion
  • 10x Running Scroll
  • 10x Mana Scroll
  • 10x Awakening Scroll

Look forward to the survey soon!

we dont need that, we need fix pay to win politcs, or in 2 months, game will be dead! 

Guest Cambria

With no disrespect,

I believe surveys are being handed out enmasse for free by players whom know that this game has potential to be amazing while still earning the company money. It's all about listening and executing.  

Guest amaterino

i would really rather celebrate the launch of classic with removal of the Candies and daeva pass instead of getting paid your blood money in form of more candies and scrolls @kibbelz

• Loki unpinned this topic