@Kibbelz Ultimate Transformation Promotion Event Request

ErzaScarletxFT

3 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

And also need this event to attract new players. Classic will die in a few months so need to keep taking care of retail as well.

Pretty sure Live Servers will die first.  It was already almost dead before Classic, now it's just a literal corpse awaiting for closure.

56 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Pretty sure Live Servers will die first.  It was already almost dead before Classic, now it's just a literal corpse awaiting for closure.

The most likely scenario would be a merge, even Japan has extremely low players (200 people on both sides combined or so) and it's still up with a single server. So long Korea keeps Live servers alive, so will the rest.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

The most likely scenario would be a merge, even Japan has extremely low players (200 people on both sides combined or so) and it's still up with a single server. So long Korea keeps Live servers alive, so will the rest.

I mean, in truth we all realize that no server will die at least in a short perspective - neither retail nor classic.  But thinking that all ppl from retail will quit for classic was just very naive, in contrast, classic may bring new players for retail. While ultimate promotion is certainly not for freshly-joined players, it will bring back / motivate a huge part of people.

46 minutes ago, ProfessorDerp-DN said:

They ignore all forums, not just retail.

Well they had snake oil to sell  before launching Classic, hence @Kibbelz being so active then, now its back to treating everyone like rubbish again, until the next time they want to sell us something. But as long as the paychecks keep coming its all good, ey @Kibbelz. Superb community management there mate. When you stop even pretending to care is when the real faces come off. And no, its not the company fault anymore, you have worked for them long enough now to know what they are about, so choosing to keep doing their bidding makes you complicit in their actions, but thats something for your conscience to chew on.

On 7/7/2021 at 3:26 PM, ProfessorDerp-DN said:

They ignore all forums, not just retail.

Well looks like Kibbelz finally showed up Yesterday after like 2 or 3 full weeks of silence and only replied to 1 post of classic and posted an event of full xp week for again only in the Classic forum. I'm only going to give up now if they are not going to do anything for this week or if at least they do not give us a single answer for all those who remain in this Community. 

• Aion Team

We're definitely looking into options to keep things healthy on this live version as well, though I can't speak to Ultimate Transform promos atm as I haven't heard of any plans. I do hope to have some information on future plans later this week. We also just announced two new events which will be playing out starting tomorrow - will post notes on them shortly or feel free to visit the News tab

24 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

We're definitely looking into options to keep things healthy on this live version as well, though I can't speak to Ultimate Transform promos atm as I haven't heard of any plans. I do hope to have some information on future plans later this week. We also just announced two new events which will be playing out starting tomorrow - will post notes on them shortly or feel free to visit the News tab

Finally and Answer on retail forums! Well to trying keeping alive this server you need to atleast give us more atention here too or maybe bring another cm just for Retail forums and you for Aion Classic if you are to busy Kibbelz but anyway thank you for your reply finally , i hope we get 8.0 or 7.9 part 2 Soon with an Ultimate Transformation Promo.

15 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Finally and Answer on retail forums! Well to trying keeping alive this server you need to atleast give us more atention here too or maybe bring another cm just for Retail forums and you for Aion Classic if you are to busy Kibbelz but anyway thank you for your reply finally , i hope we get 8.0 or 7.9 part 2 Soon with an Ultimate Transformation Promo.

I hope so but, it’s true that summer vacations are soon so not many people are going to play. It would be nice to have important events by September/October.

30 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I hope so but, it’s true that summer vacations are soon so not many people are going to play. It would be nice to have important events by September/October.

By looking how the game is going sadly... i Hope we still have a server to enter when those Months Arrive.  : /

Archived