Best group set up to bot in AION Classic ?!?!

Malloc-KT

What are these bots doing?

I see them running the same mobs over and over again in Theo and other places, but I can't work out the motive.

Are they paid subscriptions?

Are they just for leveling?

Are they farming something?

15 minutes ago, Alvie said:

I see them running the same mobs over and over again in Theo and other places, but I can't work out the motive.

Farming kinah for the kinah sellers

6 minutes ago, Arazith-IS said:

Farming kinah for the kinah sellers

Seriously?

I have been playing Aion since 2009 and never once had the urge to buy from the kinah sellers, I see them as nothing but a nuisance.

When they have multiple accounts, often on one PC...those minuscule amounts add up. I agree that most players find them annoying, but they exist for a reason. This is honestly the reason why I don't mind the candies in the Quna shop, it helps try and limit these kinah sellers. Whales are gonna whale, there is no changing that behavior, I would rather they put money into NCsoft's hands than with those annoying bots.

2 minutes ago, Arazith-IS said:

When they have multiple accounts, often on one PC...those minuscule amounts add up. I agree that most players find them annoying, but they exist for a reason. This is honestly the reason why I don't mind the candies in the Quna shop, it helps try and limit these kinah sellers. Whales are gonna whale, there is no changing that behavior, I would rather they put money into NCsoft's hands than with those annoying bots.

Oh  I agree totally, if the candies help all the better.

I watched a level 22 bot group farming Kerubs in Theo. and out of curiosity of the rewards, I killed a few mobs. About 200 kinah per mob, which means you have to kill 5,000 mobs to make a million kinah, which is divided across the group. Plus you would need 6 subscriptions to make it viable for more than 1hr per day.

1 minute ago, Alvie said:

Oh  I agree totally, if the candies help all the better.

I watched a level 22 bot group farming Kerubs in Theo. and out of curiosity of the rewards, I killed a few mobs. About 200 kinah per mob, which means you have to kill 5,000 mobs to make a million kinah, which is divided across the group. Plus you would need 6 subscriptions to make it viable for more than 1hr per day.

Oh no, sorry I didn't mean the kinah drops, I was more going with the 1mil/account. As far as how do they afford it as a business, I have no clue XD

On 7/17/2021 at 1:06 PM, Malloc-KT said:

So I heard NC is looking after the server and has taken care of the bots and all but I saw earlier today a group which was not botting and had a great set up 1 templ 1 cleric  1 chant rest glads seemed solid

https://imgur.com/a/jesRcZj

aion_bots.png?width=726&height=225

Thoughts ?

Not sure what they are looking after. Same bot groups and legions in front of Bel Fort over last few days.  I have watched bots I reported level from 25 to 33 and still going. There is even a guy in Slag over last few days named Pyuuui and he stands in the little guard area and shoots worms at 70 to 80 meters away. 

8 hours ago, Arazith-IS said:

Oh no, sorry I didn't mean the kinah drops, I was more going with the 1mil/account. As far as how do they afford it as a business, I have no clue XD

The must be selling elemental stones lol

9 hours ago, Alvie said:

Seriously?

I have been playing Aion since 2009 and never once had the urge to buy from the kinah sellers, I see them as nothing but a nuisance.

I know a guy that was looking to buy kinah sometime around the 4th day  :>

9 hours ago, Arazith-IS said:

The rubbish mobs have the chance to drop gold gear which can be sold on the broker, designs and certain stigmas are currently going for millions upon millions. These bots kill thousands of mobs per day and most likely have a few accounts that they send the loot too in order to sell it on the broker to generate kinah to sell. 

43 minutes ago, ProfessorDerp-DN said:

The rubbish mobs have the chance to drop gold gear which can be sold on the broker, designs and certain stigmas are currently going for millions upon millions. These bots kill thousands of mobs per day and most likely have a few accounts that they send the loot too in order to sell it on the broker to generate kinah to sell. 

I remember this kind of problem in Guildwars 1, so the devs introduced anti-farming code. Basically if a mob has been killed more than a certain number of times in an hour it stops dropping anything for a while.

10 hours ago, Alvie said:

I remember this kind of problem in Guildwars 1, so the devs introduced anti-farming code. Basically if a mob has been killed more than a certain number of times in an hour it stops dropping anything for a while.

I would definitely prefer something like over what was introduced in retail which is no mobs drop anything at all. The game essentially became a reward type system thru acquiring items thru quests and turning them in for whatever you need. Really killed world pvp and anyone genuinely likes to farm. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 6:14 PM, Alvie said:

Not all groups are gold sellers, Seen player accounts use groups of bots to just get them to 30 to get the Daevanion armor set.. 
As for a full set you would need 6 characters to lvl 30 and people are nyerking lazy and NC really don't care by feel of it when reporting bots..
May be why some are grouped with diff classes just to get lvling done faster as well.

Archived