Cube and WH space

FictionGirl-DN

The Cube and WH isn't the same as in old Aion.

Old Aion had Cube and WH space you could buy till a certain level. After that you got 3 rows trough veteran rewards. and after this you could buy the remain rows.

Put in account wide veteran rewards like old Aion before 3.0. No not the same as Gameforge with the goldpacks, the real veteran rewards NC Aion had

2nd thing put in the quest cube so quest items won't clog the cube space

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Special (quest) cube was added in 3.7, so unless Korea wishes to add this QoL, it won't happen as Classic supposedly stops at 2.7.

I keep wondering where people have heard that Classic stops at 2.7, since Korea isn't even that far yet.  Did NCSoft say that was when it would stop?  I really miss 3.0, tbh.  The fact that they removed Sarpan and everything related and we will never get to play it again sucks.

The classic client is based on 2.7. To add features from later versions, the developers will have to take that feature's code from later versions of the game and put them into the classic client code. One example is the broker split sale functionality in KR classic where you are no longer required to buy the entire stack of items from a broker listing.

boy do I wish we had the quest log, I miss too much loot because my inventory is so full of this BS lol. 

Now as far as the inventory space goes, I feel we should have the cube expansion tickets you speak of as part of the Daeva pass. If you look at some of the rewards they are what we use to get as part of the Veteran program. I also would love the 30.00 a month for the Daeva pass to be account wide, but individual levels for it. 

Archived