Server Reset = Major Glitches/Issues

Rag-DN

Hey @Kibbelz  @Loki  I don't know if you guys are aware of this but every day when the server daily resets (roughly 10 am CST) there is dramatic lag that lasts a few minutes, players have issues connecting to the servers, items gained during a several minute window won't appear in inventories, and if your swap toons  before the lag ends the items tend to show up in the wrong characters inventory.  There's other issues too it seems such as NPCs not working or disappearing and so forth. If you just log on and watch lfg during this time you'll see a ton of complaints.  It seems to be getting worse with each day.

Correct,  and it's been going on since the beginning (about 5 weeks now).
Here's a list of the things I have seen personally:

1.) Broker is blank, until relog
2.) Buying from NPC Merchant, takes your money, but you get no item until you Exit and completely relog
3.) Can't Block Gold Spammers in chat.
4.) Quest items seem to Poof.
5.) Crafting quests can be picked up numerous times, since they game thinks you don't have them. After Relog, you have tuns of work-orders.

The most annoying issue of it all, isn't even the part of having to relog. It's the part where it takes 30-60 minutes to get back in. And by then, you have lost your buffs, your DP points, etc.. 

At the very least, we should be re-imbursed for the hr per day, that is ticking off of our subscription that we cannot use ( They do add up, after all, and at this point, 35 hours?).,  as well maybe an aether jelly in mail each reset, until fixed.

im not asking for any re-imbursement . i just want you guys to acknowledge the issue and tell us you guys are working on it. just seems like you guys are just ignoring the issue. id like to play the game but it takes me an hour to log on and by then i have other things i need to take care of. would just be nice if yall talked to us about it

14 minutes ago, Shagz said:

Correct,  and it's been going on since the beginning (about 5 weeks now).
Here's a list of the things I have seen personally:

1.) Broker is blank, until relog
2.) Buying from NPC Merchant, takes your money, but you get no item until you Exit and completely relog
3.) Can't Block Gold Spammers in chat.
4.) Quest items seem to Poof.
5.) Crafting quests can be picked up numerous times, since they game thinks you don't have them. After Relog, you have tuns of work-orders.

The most annoying issue of it all, isn't even the part of having to relog. It's the part where it takes 30-60 minutes to get back in. And by then, you have lost your buffs, your DP points, etc.. 

At the very least, we should be re-imbursed for the hr per day, that is ticking off of our subscription that we cannot use ( They do add up, after all, and at this point, 35 hours?).,  as well maybe an aether jelly in mail each reset, until fixed.

6.) Kicked from instances, and wasting kooldown.
7.) Recruit-Group blank

By now you get the point, why it's unplayable., lol.

21 minutes ago, Zionxi-KT said:

i just want you guys to acknowledge the issue and tell us you guys are working on it. just seems like you guys are just ignoring the issue. 

It HAS been acknowledged. However, it will probably take them a while to fix it. It always takes them a while to fix problems. 😔 Hopefully they prove me wrong though.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:01 AM, Kibbelz said:

Sending the team this thread to make sure they’re aware. Will update if I’m told there’s anything to share, but it also seems this issue is resolving for some.

• Aion Team

Hey everyone - just sharing here for awareness - our Support team is eager to gather more information on this issue. If you have been experiencing it, please reach out to support so they can help!

51 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey everyone - just sharing here for awareness - our Support team is eager to gather more information on this issue. If you have been experiencing it, please reach out to support so they can help!

So you're saying that ever since release nobody at NCsoft noticed this issue?

Also, off-topic but, does the ingame report function actually work? only bans i've seen working are the ones where videos were delivered, the ingame report has done nothing at all so far on bots leveling from 40 to 50.

2 hours ago, Mrnumnut said:

So you're saying that ever since release nobody at NCsoft noticed this issue?

Also, off-topic but, does the ingame report function actually work? only bans i've seen working are the ones where videos were delivered, the ingame report has done nothing at all so far on bots leveling from 40 to 50.

No, kibblez is saying contact support, because posting in the forums is not the correct process for reporting problems you are having, the most likely don't read the forums, especially if they are in Korea and reading English is not their thing. There is a Support link at the top of the page.

Archived