IS-A is a Disgrace flooded with excuses

5sDBD6B-DN

The state of the abyss right now is so far beyond a joke, in almost every timezone the only time IS-A have a chance in the abyss is when some Repeat groups form. The repeat groups are plagued with people like Noise or Summon, who fly at max height until they have all CDs, then dive bomb the group on guards, run, rinse, repeat. The IS-A groups leave and take to crying on /3, typically with big claims of "Cheaters!" or "Server Imbalance!" - off to hold hands in the Brusthonin safe space.

Now, why doesn't the same thing happen to Elyos? Simple: Their top legions defend their players, they're PvPers. Attack Elyos farming the Abyss? You'll see a group of Sanctus/Humility soon. Attack an Asmo Rep group? Worry is too Worried about losing and Zizon's on vacation to Siel. 

IS-A need people that aren't petrified of the Abyss, needs a legion that will step up for their faction. Whilst certain people on IS-E need to realise they'll never get PvP if they drive everyone out with scum tactics like dive bombing or only attacking people on guards. 

@5sDBD6B-DN:
From what it reads like your post essentially tells that Elyos know that Asmodians are struggling yet they miss no chance to rub it in. Not too sure who is a disgrace here and even less what your post is trying to accomplish.

16 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@5sDBD6B-DN:
From what it reads like your post essentially tells that Elyos know that Asmodians are struggling yet they miss no chance to rub it in. Not too sure who is a disgrace here and even less what your post is trying to accomplish.

There's a handful of elyos using scum tactics, the others are defending their own; like every good legion has always done.
Anyone can spend a day in the Abyss and see Sanctus/Humility helping the Faction - Defending rep groups, taking artis, always putting in a presence. Anyone can spend 5minutes on IS-A and see the Legions don't even help their own, let alone the Faction. I use the search function on IS-A constantly, we have the numbers but not the will.

IS-A can easily grow if people step up and actually get out there, rather then making their excuses.

CURRENT character search: 1 level 50 in resh, 4 lvl 40-50 total.
47 in Brusthonin.

Just now, Stormwing said:

@5sDBD6B-DN:
Are you going to step up to set a leading example?

I'm in the Abyss all day, Every day. I deal with 1v2+ every single day without giving up, always putting the message out for people to come guard farm + PVP instead of making excuses and giving up.
That's exactly why I'm making this post, I'm talking from experience. I can name less than 5 Asmodians that actually show a presence in the Upper Abyss.

1 hour ago, 5sDBD6B-DN said:

I'm in the Abyss all day, Every day. I deal with 1v2+ every single day without giving up, always putting the message out for people to come guard farm + PVP instead of making excuses and giving up.
That's exactly why I'm making this post, I'm talking from experience. I can name less than 5 Asmodians that actually show a presence in the Upper Abyss.

You can name less than 5 Asmodians... yep, these less than 5 Asmodians are the ones still playing on IS-A.

There is a post about the population difference. We are already past the "gitgud" rhetoric.

3 hours ago, 5sDBD6B-DN said:

The state of the abyss right now is so far beyond a joke, in almost every timezone the only time IS-A have a chance in the abyss is when some Repeat groups form. The repeat groups are plagued with people like Noise or Summon, who fly at max height until they have all CDs, then dive bomb the group on guards, run, rinse, repeat. The IS-A groups leave and take to crying on /3, typically with big claims of "Cheaters!" or "Server Imbalance!" - off to hold hands in the Brusthonin safe space.

Now, why doesn't the same thing happen to Elyos? Simple: Their top legions defend their players, they're PvPers. Attack Elyos farming the Abyss? You'll see a group of Sanctus/Humility soon. Attack an Asmo Rep group? Worry is too Worried about losing and Zizon's on vacation to Siel. 

IS-A need people that aren't petrified of the Abyss, needs a legion that will step up for their faction. Whilst certain people on IS-E need to realise they'll never get PvP if they drive everyone out with scum tactics like dive bombing or only attacking people on guards. 

You do know that Worry is a legion of PvEes that came from FFXIV, right? And are only waiting for the next PvE patch to go back to that, right?

6 hours ago, 5sDBD6B-DN said:

Lol. Top legions worried about loosing? This is a joke right? Top elyos legions defend their low levels? Another joke. Of course everyone on the server INCLUDING the elyos side knows that Noise and his grps are hacking. Idk where youve been going or looking but ive been able to do upper repeats for 2 days straight and actually get good reps in. Once we start getting zerged or are pvping more than questing then thats that and I head to Brust to keep questing. 

Not entirely true. Might be for abyss, but couple of hunting parties are running Morheim/Beluslam to kill griefers on the people trying to level. That's why there are more level 50s in Asmodae than abyss. Asmo population is growing, slowly growing. Yesterday we defended a fort. As the people level, in the past days I see more people pointing Reshanta locations for hunting parties to help.

Some people on IS-A are helping and pvping, just they are not that organized and are just a few by now. But we are growing.

EU (new) player here,  been trying to get some AP in upper the last 2 days, met almost 0 asmos (except during the daily reset) & my ass keep being wiped in the air by Sanctus/Korea (to not mention latte is horse). So yes nothing I can do to get AP or at least nothing I'm aware of (which is probably the case?). Just like Stormwing said,  IS-E just don't miss a chance to rub it in (of course there will be PvP, that's the main focus of the game but no match ain't fun)

Git Gud? How when every single Elyos I encounter are either more geared (way more) than I am or roaming with 2+ players? There's just no learning in getting 0 - 100 in less than 2 secs. This gets more & more annoying/frustrating every day I'm playing the game. That kind of statement will just drive new players/struggling players(such as myself) out of the game.

Also concerning Worry I believe most people are mistaken by the fact they are  still the top legion on IS-A. They are a bunch of streamers/midcores from xiv (understand that Aion is not their main game) and yet they are still the top legion on IS-A. ZIZON & JSF are mostly not playing on IS-A (from what I understand).  Too few people remain objective about whats going on IS-A. 

I'm very neutral about this whole situation, I'm just playing the game but this is not often enjoyable as it is right now & my logic is based on what I experience! 

Hopefully, IS-A is now trying to organize in siege & such. But we're  ain't there yet!

17 hours ago, 5sDBD6B-DN said:

lol, jokes right? you think we wait for cd's?

1) If you guys didn't all run away to towers everytime you die, we'd never have to dive them.

2) We're literally fighting you guys 2v6, 3v6, 1v6, sometimes even 3v12. If you're raging at us for that, you need to reconsider playing this game.

3) We're not waiting for cd's, we're waiting for you guys to leave your towers. Unfortunately, you never do so we wait and wait. Amazingly, while waiting our cd's just magically seem to come back so we use them again.

11 hours ago, Leitsu said:

Lol. Top legions worried about loosing? This is a joke right? Top elyos legions defend their low levels? Another joke. Of course everyone on the server INCLUDING the elyos side knows that Noise and his grps are hacking. Idk where youve been going or looking but ive been able to do upper repeats for 2 days straight and actually get good reps in. Once we start getting zerged or are pvping more than questing then thats that and I head to Brust to keep questing. 

You're a joke too, you think we hack? Can you please tell us where we can find the hacks that you say we use? Noise erases 6 debuffs at a time? Do you even know a sorc's skills? I wouldn't be crafting hundreds and hundreds of greater healing pots if we had those hacks. We cast all of our skills instantly? You do know what a sorc's 4k dp is right? I wouldn't die tens of times a day if i had instacast hacks. We wouldn't be farming guards for hours upon hours if we were hacking.

Learn how to pvp before you cry about people who are just better than you at pvp'ing. Maybe you should go watch a youtube video on how to pvp with a sm instead of crying on the forum.

We wouldn't talk amongst ourselves about how we respect the few asmos that do come out and fight, I've even had conversations with a few of you but damn...

1 hour ago, Summon said:

You're a joke too, you think we hack? Can you please tell us where we can find the hacks that you say we use? Noise erases 6 debuffs at a time? Do you even know a sorc's skills? I wouldn't be crafting hundreds and hundreds of greater healing pots if we had those hacks. We cast all of our skills instantly? You do know what a sorc's 4k dp is right? I wouldn't die tens of times a day if i had instacast hacks. We wouldn't be farming guards for hours upon hours if we were hacking.

Learn how to pvp before you cry about people who are just better than you at pvp'ing. Maybe you should go watch a youtube video on how to pvp with a sm instead of crying on the forum.

We wouldn't talk amongst ourselves about how we respect the few asmos that do come out and fight, I've even had conversations with a few of you but damn...

So it's just a coincidence that Noise drops everything and hauls ass while gathering when an assassin, that went into advanced stealth outside the chatbox notification range, comes near him? Multiple times?

1 hour ago, Darwen said:

So it's just a coincidence that Noise drops everything and hauls ass while gathering when an assassin, that went into advanced stealth outside the chatbox notification range, comes near him? Multiple times?

We were in discord when that happened and that assassin was literally on his screen. He used apply poison and then used stealth while noise was watching. Also, why would noise run away if a sin wants to ambush him? I wouldn't even run away if a sin was trying to ambush me, I'd say thanks and just kill the sin.

Also, if you've played long enough, you know the difference between asmo lag and regular lag.

@Summon:
You are writing that you have to slay them within their camps because they are not coming out and your urge to get those kills in is just too irresistable. According to you they should reconsider playing the game. What are you going to do if they actually take your advice and leave? Dive into empty camps for fun? Somehow I can not really follow your logic here.

3 hours ago, Summon said:

We were in discord when that happened and that assassin was literally on his screen. He used apply poison and then used stealth while noise was watching. Also, why would noise run away if a sin wants to ambush him? I wouldn't even run away if a sin was trying to ambush me, I'd say thanks and just kill the sin.

Also, if you've played long enough, you know the difference between asmo lag and regular lag.

As soon as I get home I'll put a bit more time on coming upper abyss, I'll make sure to record all the players I will pvp with there, if it's something wrong with your friends I'll post here a link with the video.  A lot of people keep saying on asmo lfg that Noise using something, I'm not saying he is because I did encounter him a few times in abyss but atm my game is not running that well and maybe it's me that move slow because of the ping, but as soon as I get home and play from my PC i'll record to see if is something wierd!

5 hours ago, Stormwing said:

@Summon:
You are writing that you have to slay them within their camps because they are not coming out and your urge to get those kills in is just too irresistable. According to you they should reconsider playing the game. What are you going to do if they actually take your advice and leave? Dive into empty camps for fun? Somehow I can not really follow your logic here.

You're telling me, in a game that is designed for the factions to fight eachother, whether it be via rifting or abyss, to not fight asmodians when they're farming in the abyss? You want me to let them do everything they want in the abyss without bothering them because they have a population/levelling problem? My desire to kill them in the abyss if I see them isn't irresistable at all, I leave plenty of asmodians alone that are in the abyss if I see them, it just depends on what my goal is at the current time. If I'm out trying to do my daily, yes I'll dive them if I have to. If I'm out just trying to farm guards, I'll leave them alone so that they don't bother me. You think I haven't been dove on while I'm farming? My party has been dove and killed plenty of times while we're in the abyss, we don't complain at all, we just go back out and fight for our space.

My party's general strategy when we're out in the abyss and we see a party farming guards is simple, we'll dive whether or not you have mobs on you, I'll use shriek/2k buff removal and noise will generally use his 4k dp. Most people will die with this rotation but even if they don't we'll fight until everyone is dead. Afterwards, there have been plenty of times when the asmodians will call for help from their legionmates or organize themselves and move as a party to fight us off. There was a day when noise, myself and duckquack died like 9 times each fighting a group of asmos near asteria because they organized themselves, targeted well and fought us off. There have also been times when, as I stated in an earlier post, we'd end up fighting 3v12 and win because we'd just kite and pick off one by one until we had the advantage and won. 

Noise had literally the fastest 30e full set on elyos side, he farmed guards like a madman and my entire party called him crazy for doing so, but obviously he does more damage and is harder to kill because of it. I don't even have 30e full set yet because it's difficult to farm, early on Sanctus decided to take lower forts which restricted the areas I could farm, they then moved and an upper fort (now 2 upper forts are elyos) which further restricted the places we could farm. If you've ever been around upper abyss you'll probably have seen sanctus/humility/resurgence/sayan farming upper fort guards, the amount of contention for them is ridiculous, especially after we have less forts to farm at and I have asmos diving me all day if I am out farming guards. I died to Jjang like 5 times in a row farming roa by myself and eventually just said screw it and started flying around looking for asmos.

A lot of people posting on this thread seem to have this misconception that, as an elyos player, I should leave asmodians that are trying to level alone because they're underpopulated and are on the losing side on israphel or my legion shouldn't dive towers to kill asmodians because we're "bullying" or our desire to kill asmodians is "irresistable" or that my legion is hacking as a whole (this is just funny and I'm not even going to bother saying anything) but, you asmodians that are complaining should take a moment and go see what Heiron is like on any given day. There are so many of you coming into Heiron to kill lowbies on a regular basis that I honestly sometimes question if you are underpopulated. There was a day when I saw 5 skulls in Heiron, my legionmate died like 12 times, once every 5 minutes, while out trying to do some quests. Being level 50, we try to keep ourselves in the abyss to fight similar levelled asmodians but you guys have parties/duos coming into Heiron every day wiping out lowbie elyos as level 50 or close to it. Last week, noise and myself got called into heiron by a legionmate and found Jobs with a full party running around wiping elyos, we went to fight them and they ran away until they had a pillar to LoS and a better land advantage. I still dove in with Noise to fight them 2v6 (i died) but we still won the fight.

My end point is, stop complaining about losing in the abyss or coming up with retard accusations of us being bullies or of us hacking. We rarely ever fight with a numerical advantage (my legion has 15 people, half of which are alts) and a lot of the time we do show up in the abyss it's because someone pinged a party of asmodians farming a fort (a lot of the times the asmos wipe the elyos that are currently there). This isn't meant to be a peaceful game where the two factions work together to farm balaur, they give daily quests for us to kill eachother for a reason.

Apologies about the long post.

I can understand that our high Level just killing Lowbys.. I mean common most of you´re Elyos Side got at least many Pieces PvP Gear alrdy through Sieges,Medals,Farming whatever (alrdy see some with alrdy 40 elite Gear anyway) . PvP isn`t fair alrdy.From Day to Day I hear more and more tilt that people don't wanna PvP anymore,prefer to run away cause we don't have any chances.

Sure this Game is meant to be fight against each other. But please think about some aspects. If people can`t level up,farm or at least do smth cause they alltime get smacked away by Elyos Groups they might won`t play anymore. And the Server will die more and more cause where is the fun here? What can you do? Right nothing.

@Summon:
I did not tell you anything. I was asking what is the logic behind your post. Writing that you have to dive camps because there are too few asmodians anywhere else and at the same time encouraging those asmodians to reconsider playing, does not add up. The rest of the asmodians quitting leaves you with none left to dive for.

I play the game like I want to (within the legal and moral boundaries) and I suggest everyone to do the same and I strongly suggest everyone stop being too concerned about what others do and how others play (again, as long as it is within the legal and moral boundaries). Why waste time with something you do not enjoy?

Archived