Will you renew your subscription after the 3 month package ends?

Shenkt

Will you renew your subscription after the 3 month package ends?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your subscription after the 3 month package ends?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2021 at 05:25 PM

8 hours ago, ColdSpellX said:

I haven't subbed yet I wanted to try it first and see if it's something I want to commit to (I loved aion back in the day) but im not sure I will after seeing the differences in f2p and p2p. Don't get me wrong I have no issue with a sub but hiding in game currency gear and experience behind a $15 sub on Aion... idk if it's worth it. My suggestion is leave experience and gear/money alone and add a different incentive like scrolls or costumes. I'd sub for scrolls and costumes. 

In short you are asked to pay 15$ so you can enter a game with a ton of free to play alts, p2w shop, AP trading, obvious hacking during pvp with video evidence.

It is like retail only slower, harder and not 100% free to play.

18 hours ago, 1s1C2A2 said:
  • I hate this community

this is a really good thing to touch on.  aion is one toxic community.  most people who play this are not only against the other faction, but entirely against their own. 

1. people constantly limit levels on their instance runs.  50's only etc.  you'll literally have two groups calling for people for three hours, both make up one group, but the level 50 group would never let anyone under 50 in, so ya'll just sit there like idiots screaming for level 50's instead of taking others and showing them how its done or better yet, helping them grow.    how bad can you nyerk over your own faction before its too late?  all for what? five minutes off a run time?

2. stealing mobs, non stop farming world bosses so no one else can get them...  camping anything valuable to other people so you can make money off them.

3.  level 50's too busy doing literally nothing to help fight off intruders,  then are the first to complain we dont show up for forts.  sorry,  people who didnt take off work for a video game didnt hit 50 yet and prolly wont since they cant find groups and dont get any help leveling whatsoever.

4.  the broker.  ya'll really wanna hurt people in this game huh.   you spend 500 irl bucks on kinah so you can then nyerk over the entire faction by controlling the broker as if anyone else has that kind of smooth brain to actually spend money on fake currency. 

all in all,  the people who play this game hard core are the worst of the worst in gaming.  they legit are so filled with hate and greed it makes the game not even worth playing.  hope ya'll are proud of yourselves. 

i have always been asmo and never in the history of aion have i seen such hatred towards your own faction.   i hope when the fort instances come, we lose everything to elyos and all the greedy selfish level 50 asmos cant do anything in the abyss because no one wants to help them like they refused to help anyone else.

I love the concept of Classic and was so excited but then I was a little upset about the Candy P2W at the start and the fact they never removed or limited them, but figured if that's about as bad as P2W gets I could handle it....

Then the exploiters came rolling in with animation hacks and AP trading along with the LFG Racist comments and explicit convos that clearly cross any and every ethics line possible. Now I'm having flashbacks of how and why Retail died. What shocks me even more is no matter how many reports we send to send in to NCwest, these same players, the exact same players that have been doing this on Retail for years, are still around doing their same old shanagains that literally are against the TOS and driving masses of new/other players to quit the game. I just don't understand how a company could care so little about the product that literally keeps them employed and pays their bills. It baffles me. Some say "They won't ban them because they spend a lot of $ on the game." But I know personally a ton of players that use to hit the maximum spending limit through NCsoft every month that have quit because of the AP traders and animation hackers. These few bad apples can't seriously out-spend the thousands of players we've lost, the math just doesn't add up.

Another thing that baffles me is Private servers that are ran by just a handful of people, sometimes even just a single person, are able to put in place checks and balance systems that prevent AP trading or ban them. They even have programs that can detect Animation hacking, in fact the creator of MyAion DPS meter even offered that tech to NCwest here on the forums a while back and NCwest just ignored it.

I love Aion...truly I do. It's a beautiful game with fun content, but the lack of oversight from NCwest just ruins the game. So no, unless dramatic actions happen, and happen very soon. I will not be renewing my subscription. 

Archived