False ban for AP trading. NCsoft wont reply with evidence of said trading.

Unthinkable

Don't know your situation or if your lying, but if  you are telling the truth, and they just banned people who looked suspicious without hard evidence, then that is indeed disgusting and they should be ashamed at that failure. Then again your friend might be lying to you aswell about "farming for 2 months". if they did ban without hard evidence thats a big yikes

5 minutes ago, Unthinkable said:

That is exactly what happened, my friend posted support tickets where they wouldnt give an answer as to what he did exactly that got him banned, just said AP trading. And that no further replies would come, ticket closed.

Who is your friends character in game? If you want this to go to the court of public opinion then let us know who it is

I don’t think they would strip/ban over this without concrete evidence to support the decision. Especially since it’s so easy to prove. (I’ve run servers before and searching for patterns in logs isn’t very difficult imo.)

Whats more likely is people are getting caught and don’t have the courage to come clean.

I personally like Fahzix, and for that reason I hope there has been a misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the facts, however if he is guilty I have zero sympathy, and I think losing a few AP items was a lenient punishment.

I know two guys who grinded for 40e in under 2 weeks and they haven’t  been punished. Makes me think NCSoft did something right this time.

2 minutes ago, Foxymelody said:

I have reported certain individuals from PW with evidence of AP trading and they are still around.

They mostly AFK at premium till their AP trade cooldown is off.  You will not see them farm guards much but full of AP gear. 

I PM’d you; if you don’t mind taking a look. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, 2s349201 said:

Well I dont know if you AP traded, but I do know you were constantly in the abyss PVPing, so its a shame they done you like this bro.

Wondered why I hadnt seen you for a while, did your boys Jobs, Fushi and Coff get smacked as well? Its quite empty without you boys up there.

I asked jobs to check his account since he had IRL stuff he needed done for the past month. So i will reply when i know, idk about fushi i dont talk to him outside the game.

16 minutes ago, Sab said:

I certainly hope that isn’t the case because I’ve killed the same person numerous times over a feud also.  Sometimes 1 for 1. Sometimes 5 and 0. Because I’m a fan of PVP and don’t quit just because I died. (Albeit I don’t engage in fights I know I absolutely cannot win, such as when an SM knows I’m there in flight (I’m a Sin)).

If this alone was a deciding factor, a LOT more people would be in this boat with you.

He didnt fight back really, he put up a shop with shit talk in it and i would go in and kill him under the towers and back up, he would do it again and again... If that is what caused my account to be banned then ok... 1k ap.... Ill take the ban then, but they deleted almost 700k worth of AP gear and pots.........

26 minutes ago, Fahzix said:

He didnt fight back really, he put up a shop with shit talk in it and i would go in and kill him under the towers and back up, he would do it again and again... If that is what caused my account to be banned then ok... 1k ap.... Ill take the ban then, but they deleted almost 700k worth of AP gear and pots.........

Will be waiting for you on dredgion mate

3 hours ago, Foxymelody said:

I have reported certain individuals from PW with evidence of AP trading and they are still around.

They mostly AFK at premium till their AP trade cooldown is off.  You will not see them farm guards much but full of AP gear. 

My wife and I have also reported PW people and have yet to see anything done about it

HanoverFist~ 

Cannot change my display name until 12/24/2021 apparently.... Merry Christmas to me

Can confirm. Also currently sitting a permanent termination for being an egregious abuser of AP trading. No help from support either(auto close tickets without escalation)

1200+ fortress reps completed

16000+ solo/group player kills(never joined alliances or leagues for pvp or siege)

enough balaur killed for 170 boiling blood drops

10-15 hours farming/pvping per day since release.

3.2 million AP farmed from June until September.

A combination of player reports, high AP gain, AP gear and lack of game knowledge from the support team = legitimate players being banned/punished for actually playing the game.

The Fact that people are getting banned without a chance to to speak up is down right dirty and we pay for a service. without saying we deserve respect when we voice our opinions and shouldnt have to worry about getting forum suspended. we deserve better! from experience it would be easier to let things be if you were more open about your process of how you determine who is breaking the rule but silencing someone is unfair and  unjust in my opinion. countdown for my sub is 6days left. 

1 hour ago, Egirl said:

Can confirm. Also currently sitting a permanent termination for being an egregious abuser of AP trading. No help from support either(auto close tickets without escalation)

1200+ fortress reps completed

16000+ solo/group player kills(never joined alliances or leagues for pvp or siege)

enough balaur killed for 170 boiling blood drops

10-15 hours farming/pvping per day since release.

3.2 million AP farmed from June until September.

A combination of player reports, high AP gain, AP gear and lack of game knowledge from the support team = legitimate players being banned/punished for actually playing the game.

You are an AP trader though. You got banned for it. They have the logs, just own it and move on.

Entire legion over here getting banned from forums for speaking up after multiple attempts by the person in question to contact support with no reply. Then they are getting banned from forums and being told the banned user should contact customer support if they wish to appeal. We wouldn't be here asking questions and causing a scene, if that was being done. Every attempt to contact support by Fah has been closed without any communication back. 

2 hours ago, Egirl said:

If you are legit you will get unbanned, If not enjoy your ban. No need to worry.

Archived