Congrats NCWorst!!

SongBRewer-KT

+ add drop rate its rubbish for what we pay  , 8 classes waiting  weapons  from lannok and baka   and whit months of  doing this still nothing!  If they do this difference between players whit siel aura and no siel aura at least increase the drop rate!!!!!!!!!! 

Without actually numbers, those lines don't tell me very much.

What's more, they don't tell me how they are calculated.

There are currently about 700 players logged into Siel, I have  never seen it over 2,000 and I have looked often since I rolled my first toon on it the day Aion Classic was launched. I can't speak for IS because I only rolled my first toon there in August so I didn't see the early numbers.

Aion was simply never really that popular in NA, Sure it had success at the start but that success dropped off real fast. Those who enjoyed Aion are those who still play aion/retail today. Which as you can see in NA is not many at all.

13 hours ago, Zarbi said:

Without actually numbers, those lines don't tell me very much.

What's more, they don't tell me how they are calculated.

There are currently about 700 players logged into Siel, I have  never seen it over 2,000 and I have looked often since I rolled my first toon on it the day Aion Classic was launched. I can't speak for IS because I only rolled my first toon there in August so I didn't see the early numbers.

Last time I check, server capacity was 9000, that is the 100%. Also, I can tell numbers at the beginning. On first day,  Siel reached 57%, Israphel around 22%. That is, 5100 players on Siel + 1700 on Israphel = 6800 players. Today, november 8, we have (at peak) 13% on Siel, 4% on Israphel. That is, 1170 players on Siel, 360 on Israphel = 1530 players. That means a 77.5% reduction in the active playerbase since launch.

8 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@Yolento:
How comes there was a large queue on Siel due to the server being full the first day, if it only reached 57% according to you?

I was kind of monitoring the numbers every hour, that's why I remember. NCSOFT started with server capacity 500. That's why the queue was high and  people could not start playing. They gradually increased server capacity by 500 until it reached 9000. I remember the queue was around 25k during the first hour. Those numbers I gave more or less maintained during the first 10 days of the game, then started to decline.

3 hours ago, Yolento said:

Last time I check, server capacity was 9000, that is the 100%. Also, I can tell numbers at the beginning. On first day,  Siel reached 57%, Israphel around 22%. That is, 5100 players on Siel + 1700 on Israphel = 6800 players. Today, november 8, we have (at peak) 13% on Siel, 4% on Israphel. That is, 1170 players on Siel, 360 on Israphel = 1530 players. That means a 77.5% reduction in the active playerbase since launch.

That's right but also there are some things that people don't take in mind once calculating the actual real base. NA server is the only one right now with a worldwide player base instead located only on a specific zone/country as japan/taiwan for example.

My point is, as we have so many players from different time zones (from aussies to europeans) Siel actually has at least 1k online players all day. Anyone can see that there are legion much more active depending on the time of the day, I've seen as much activity on 10 am as on 6 pm or even 4 am, without actually noticing a "dead hour". 

And that's something good I think, because if you compare to an European dedicated server, with our same population it would be pretty much dead from 3-8 am for example, which doesn't happen here at all.

I know anyway population is much more lower than on the begining sadly and I really hope it doesn't keep decreasing, but I still want to believe, at least Siel, has hope.

11 hours ago, Zarbi said:

Also, the number of players online can be very low just after maintenance or a server reboot.

I don't think those stats are very useful at all.

Those stats are very useful, and for those who bother to check regularly they are often extremely low.

41 minutes ago, 66sB2F50 said:

From my point of view, a merge that takes us further and to the other opinions:

I prefer to fight alongside 5 lions🦁 in the game instead of millions of sheep!🐏

signed:
a lonely wolf🐺

If those numbers are indicative of normal activity (which it appears so) a merge would bump up Siel by 1/3rd of the population. But what is crazy is I remember a few months ago IS was already at 12-13% when merges were being called for. That is what we would end up with.

As a side note, as a wolf, wouldn't you want to fight alongside 5 wolfs? I think the 5 Lions would ask for your gearscore/pvp gear and then kick you from the group.

1 hour ago, Darob said:

as a wolf, wouldn't you want to fight alongside 5 wolfs? I think the 5 Lions would ask for your gearscore/pvp gear and then kick you from the group.

As a "lonely" wolf I fight alone and not in a group, but it's okay that you didn't understand..

2 hours ago, 66sB2F50 said:

I prefer to fight alongside 5 lions🦁 in the game instead of millions of sheep!🐏

alongside...the lion not together 😜

Archived