New event battle pass in 2.0

Squid

If you go to the Korean NC webpage it only translates the text outside of images, and the majority of the information is in the images for the events.

But, from what I can tell there are now 4 types of Deava Passes in Korea, each with premium option. We currently are now at 2 (beginner and regular), but Korea has events and returning deava passes as well. 

It is also interesting to look ahead to get an idea of what (hopefully) will come our way. If I remember correctly, at 300 day event everybody got 15 Major Crowns and the next 90 day pass included 3 Major Crowns as well as examples.

The increased Major Crowns in our Deava Pass this month mirrors rewards in Korea so it shouldn't have been a surprise when they eventually showed up.

Classic 2.0 I am no looking forward to at all.

All the L50 gear you worked on since Classic launched, suddenly becomes obsolete, all the enchant, manastones, AP that you collected, need to be done again, because the new endgame gear standard becomes L55. That along with the introduction of ground forts, was the beginning of  the decline back in 2011.

What's more, I am so over the Inggison map.

33 minutes ago, Zarbi said:

All the L50 gear you worked on since Classic launched, suddenly becomes obsolete, all the enchant, manastones, AP that you collected, need to be done again, because the new endgame gear standard becomes L55. That along with the introduction of ground forts, was the beginning of  the decline back in 2011.

You have the worst takes. I find myself dumbfounded every time I read your forum posts.

29 minutes ago, Zarbi said:

50E is still the best armor set in game at 2.x (L55). If you get 50E, you are relatively set for life.

40E is still viable just as it is now.

You think people used the crappy PvP eternal gear that they came out with? 

No. The lack of set bonus and miniscule increases in stats make it a PvE set tier that you waste too much AP/Medals on. 

2.x is when they got rid of set bonuses and tried to phase it out, realizing they gave too many good stats. The fact that 50e/40e/30e (for some classes) are still better in 2.x, is the outcome of that.

19 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

50E is still the best armor set in game at 2.x (L55). If you get 50E, you are relatively set for life.

40E is still viable just as it is now.

You think people used the crappy PvP eternal gear that they came out with? 

No. The lack of set bonus and miniscule increases in stats make it a PvE set tier that you waste too much AP/Medals on. 

2.x is when they got rid of set bonuses and tried to phase it out, realizing they gave too many good stats. The fact that 50e/40e/30e (for some classes) are still better in 2.x, is the outcome of that.

That's not absolutely right anymore, but I wonder why would ppl go hard on 50e if they know from the beginning it will be a higher set in a relatively close future xD.

But now you mentioned it, I want to show something to ppl I found out on korea 2.0 dev team's letter:

https://aion.plaync.com/board/hotissue/view?articleId=1176159

"Since Aion Classic is being serviced based on the previous Aion, Daevas are already well aware of the content to be added and the items of which stats will be added.

That's why I think you're already guessing about the new Abyss Item Manchurian that will appear in the 2.0 update.

Manchujang used the same platinum medal as the corps commander item for backward compatible grade items or necessary goods to be added in the future.

Due to this, I remember that at that time, after farming the commander item, the commander item appeared, which caused a lot of inconvenience, such as a long delay in farming the commander item.

So, in the development lab, we are going to supplement the Manbujang item in this 2.0 update.

[Addition of Medal of Merit of Lapis lazuli]
Medal of Merit of Lapis lazuli, which can be used to purchase Manchujang items, has been added.
The Gold Medal of Merit is a new medal that can be acquired and traded in Fortress Wars, Field Quests, and Dredgion.

Daevas can collect gold medals of merit obtained through content progress to farm ten thousand books or acquire goods through trades.

[Add Elite Manchurian Item]
Elite Manchurian item is added. The Elite Manchujang item has slightly increased the basic options and added a set option to compensate for the disappointing stats.
As new set option items that did not exist in the past are added, I fully agree that you may be concerned about content that forces or stresses item farming.

Even if a new set option is added, the elite commander item is not a threat to the commander item that will be added in the 2.5 update as it is the only item.

It is expected that the elite Manchujang item will be used as a switchable option item for those who have completed the elite thousand commander's farming, or it will play a role in expanding the selection of items for Daevas who farm Abyss items."

------------

The translation is pretty bad, I know, but if I understood correctly, they apparently added an elite version of LV 55 pvp set, which wasn't before on old 2.0. Can be a interesting new feature, also everyone knows mmorpg are constantly evolving, and even if there's a slightly better gear than 50e it doesn't mean 50e will become obsolete. I understand ppl who wants to hit end gear to dedicate full time on pvp, but also getting new goals is necessary to keep end game players with more content to reach and finish.

1 hour ago, Zarbi said:

you couldnt be more wrong

4 hours ago, Zarbi said:

50e isn't obsolete in 2.0. 

On 11/11/2021 at 2:45 PM, Zarbi said:

I love how everyone is blowing this rubbish take up since we do have the stats already and currently, even if they add another insanely hard set, 50e is going to essentially be what 40e is to 50e but with the new gear they are adding in.  You can get 50e now, and just sit on it and be competitive for essentially the next year or two based on NA release standards lmao

Archived