Weekly Server Maintenance - November 17, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Aion's regularly maintenance will begin tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). The servers are expected to be down for approximately 3 hours 30 minutes. After maintenance completes, look forward to the following:

Thank you!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

What are you saying? Of course there will be buyers. That's the only reason the game is still holding up.

I mean if they make a Black Friday "event" style sales, they will most likely put useless things at a very high price, supposedly at "discount", that most people will not bother.

It is sarcasm on how bad they run the BCM since forever and never bothered to put the good things, or skins that people asked for etc.

~~~

It also seems that the pumpkin event timeout was already indirectly given to us by the details of the event:

Go to the pumpkin event and search for this:
"Our normal Transformation Contract bundles will remain deactivated until 11/17", aka: transformation bundles will remain deactivated for the duration of the event until its end at 17th of November..

We have been bamboozled.

https://www.aiononline.com/news/pumpking-kings-haunt-2021

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

I mean if they make a Black Friday "event" style sales, they will most likely put useless things at a very high price, supposedly at "discount" that most people will not bother.

It is sarcasm on how bad they run the BCM since forever and never bothered to put the good things, or skins that people asked for etc.

Ironic that in 8.2, the game is getting a "wardrobe" system for skins, yet NA version offers little skins. Even with 8.0, game could be somewhat decent, but NCWest wants it to remain bad on purpose.

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

Ironic that in 8.2, the game is getting a "wardrobe" system for skins, yet NA version offers little skins. Even with 8.0, game could be somewhat decent, but NCWest wants it to remain bad on purpose.

Only in Na of course, in RU they have an npc that gives every skin in aion with some coins that you get from killing any end game instance boss which gives people an incentive to keep doing instances and still feel they earn something.

But for me, a skin hoarder, it will work to be able to use the skins I kept under my bed for so long.

41 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

You mean have overpriced BCM things that nobody will buy?

Usually they sell Cube Expansion coins at an absolute-heckin-steal each Black Friday and I could use those since 8.0 added a new cube ;-;

But yes the joke about NC West's BCM is not lost on me; we all remember how they priced ancient enchantment stones (and I think still have to this day?) ._. Just hoping maybe there might be something convenient or neat up for grabs

17 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Usually they sell Cube Expansion coins at an absolute-heckin-steal each Black Friday and I could use those since 8.0 added a new cube ;-;

But yes the joke about NC West's BCM is not lost on me; we all remember how they priced ancient enchantment stones (and I think still have to this day?) ._. Just hoping maybe there might be something convenient or neat up for grabs

Yes, those are needed, buy them and please put them on broker for me to buy, I needz dem too.

39 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

We all "hope" we get prime runes and dazzling gems like last time or minions... something decent plz....

45 minutes ago, Sedulicious-DN said:

We all "hope" that one day NCWest read all the threads on this forum  and feel how the community feels... Keep this game alive, make your players happy... The happier the players the more people would play this game, therefore more INCOME... simple business strategy.... Works everywhere on this planet...  

46 minutes ago, Sedulicious-DN said:

We all "hope" we get prime runes and dazzling gems like last time or minions... something decent plz....

That edit tho.

DW, you just said the truth, and as long you don't call them names, moderators wont give you warnings. (Yes, they read forums at least for that reason, lmao).

Anyway, there's absolutely no logic in the way they make things. They even fail to copy-paste past events, it's beyond terrible. Every time there's a bug or something, and it happens on a loop, as if it's on purpose.

Incompetency should have a limit. But here it's more like they never stop and think things through before doing it. 

Man, I'd pay for someone to put a hidden mic in their meeting rooms, and see what they talk about. 

24 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

That edit tho.

DW, you just said the truth, and as long you don't call them names, moderators wont give you warnings. (Yes, they read forums at least for that reason, lmao).

Anyway, there's absolutely no logic in the way they make things. They even fail to copy-paste past events, it's beyond terrible. Every time there's a bug or something, and it happens on a loop, as if it's on purpose.

Incompetency should have a limit. But here it's more like they never stop and think things through before doing it. 

Man, I'd pay for someone to put a hidden mic in their meeting rooms, and see what they talk about. 

hehe trying not to get in trouble tho... I believe that is how a business would work to make more money, happy customers are the key to their success...

So here's the question.

What's up with the amount of kills for the event quests, 1500 daily??? We don't have autohunt unlike in korea so these numbers are absurd, specially when the kills only count for the highest contributing character so we can't even group up for the quests :|. Planning on changing this anytime soon or will this one also be one of those event nobody bothers with cause it's unrealistic and a waste of time for the rewards it gives.

6 minutes ago, Neiru said:

So here's the question.

What's up with the amount of kills for the event quests, 1500 daily??? We don't have autohunt unlike in korea so these numbers are absurd, specially when the kills only count for the highest contributing character so we can't even group up for the quests :|. Planning on changing this anytime soon or will this one also be one of those event nobody bothers with cause it's unrealistic and a waste of time for the rewards it gives.

@Kibbelz How do you expect players to kill 2,100 mobs, alone, every single day? Although I'm all-for new events, things like this need to seriously be modified when we don't have auto hunt available to us. Not only are you asking us to kill an absurd amount of mobs, alone, just to attempt to participate in the event, but you are going to have everyone kill-stealing and hogging the mobs, creating a toxic event. Please adjust the numbers and make it so alliances count.

I'm gonna just quote myself on this:

1 hour ago, Unbuff-DN said:

there's absolutely no logic in the way they make things. They even fail to copy-paste past events, it's beyond terrible. Every time there's a bug or something, and it happens on a loop, as if it's on purpose.

Archived