Ultimate Transformation Promo

xTrinityStarx

For the last TWO years we have gotten a ultimate promotion event every 6 MONTHS like clockwork, all the sudden we now don't? This event should have started in JANUARY, but here we are going into February and we didnt even get an event of any kind?  WHERES THE ULTI PROMO?  Alot of new players NEED this event so they can get stronger in game.   PLEASE ADD IT NEXT WEEK SINCE ITS ALREADY LATE!! 

xTrinityStarx  

Yeah where is the Ulti Event, or the minion event? Or something better than 10 years old skins.... time for you guys to take us serious or you will end up closing the door to this game. Start thinking about your customers to fuel growth and revenue. Hire more experienced developers and create new content. Server your customers, would you!  

We usually get the promotion on February as far as I remember. It should be close.

I'd love to see more ultis into this, like Nezekan/Zikel. A person I know has 5x Nezekan and 0 Zikel, he bought the p2w daeva pass to get more breaths and fragments and he keeps getting Nezekan.

Meanwhile I still have 3 Zikel and 0 Nezekan!

I'm in the same boat, 4 Zikels so far, 0 Nezekans, next month probably going for 5-0, and in Korea they added two more ultimates to the pool recently so we will be going from supposedly 50/50 chance, to a one in four, and thats even if the outcomes aren't artificially skewed towards getting the bad outcome for the purpose of selling you the reroll keys, which is something i see them doing with how predatory everything is, and the fact that so many people are getting the same transformations several times which makes it statistically improbable on a 50% chance.

14 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

I'm in the same boat, 4 Zikels so far, 0 Nezekans, next month probably going for 5-0, and in Korea they added two more ultimates to the pool recently so we will be going from supposedly 50/50 chance, to a one in four, and thats even if the outcomes aren't artificially skewed towards getting the bad outcome for the purpose of selling you the reroll keys, which is something i see them doing with how predatory everything is, and the fact that so many people are getting the same transformations several times which makes it statistically improbable on a 50% chance.

If the reroll key was 20$~30$ I would get it, but 250$ to reroll and get the same outcome is a big no. I have a friend who used 3x tokens when it was still possible... he got a double when he first open it and 3 more token still the double, imagine if he paid 750$ in total just to get rick rolled on that result over and over.

One key is 250$... you can pay that money and buy the p2w daeva pass for like 8 months which will give you more than 1 box worth of fragments + breaths AND all the goodies the p2w daeva pass give for more than half a year!

For now I will keep my breaths and fragments even though I have 3x Zikel until we get the new patch at 8.5 where they add 2 more ultimates, I'd rather get any new one that gamble again and get another Zikel.

~~

They need to either allow tokens to be used for it again and permanently or at least bring a key that costs a reasonable amount of money.

Edited by Arhangelos

wow am I the only one that got Nezekan and Zikel back-to-back and didn't have to work a full-time job to pay for reroll keys? 

On my second bundle opening, I needed Zikel, and was pretty nervous that I'd get a duplicate Nezekan, but I didn't know that a key cost %^&*& $250?!?!??!?! 

Insane. 

10 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

If the reroll key was 20$~30$ I would get it, but 250$ to reroll and get the same outcome is a big no. I have a friend who used 3x tokens when it was still possible... he got a double when he first open it and 3 more token still the double, imagine if he paid 750$ in total just to get rick rolled on that result over and over.

One key is 250$... you can pay that money and buy the p2w daeva pass for like 8 months which will give you more than 1 box worth of fragments + breaths AND all the goodies the p2w daeva pass give for more than half a year!

For now I will keep my breaths and fragments even though I have 3x Zikel until we get the new patch at 8.5 where they add 2 more ultimates, I'd rather get any new one that gamble again and get another Zikel.

~~

They need to either allow tokens to be used for it again and permanently or at least bring a key that costs a reasonable amount of money.

Your friends experience here is pretty much the same one I got when I used 2 tokens to reroll and got the same transformation. Was going to try for a third but decided i might need that token for something else. By then they blocked it anyway so it was GG 

14 hours ago, Chimeita said:

Your friends experience here is pretty much the same one I got when I used 2 tokens to reroll and got the same transformation. Was going to try for a third but decided i might need that token for something else. By then they blocked it anyway so it was GG 

Yes, aion has persistence of outcome coded into everything. I remember I had a necklace with a green socket and I wanted it to get red, I do not remember the amount of times I had to re-socket it, like the first 4~5 times it kept giving me green socket again, then next was a red thankfully but it still got a ton of re-socket stones

Edited by Arhangelos

A lot of players would have gotten quite a few duplicate Legendary transforms during the Fissure event, so now would be a very good time for the next Ultimate promo to roll around- for the players, that is. (Dummies like me excluded; I combined all of mine. Teehee.) For NC, not so much because there is less incentive to P2W legendary contracts :v 

Cynicism aside, come on NC. It's 2023. Legendary transformations are not the meta and haven't been in a very long time. Please quit treating 10-type Legendary contracts as though they are the be all end all of event rewards. Long time players need to unlock Apostles and additional Ultimate transforms to make further progress, and new players need any Ultimate at all just to approach relevance. Between the Daeva Pass (premium) and twice yearly Ulti promos, your average Joe Schmo would be in pretty decent shape. But we need those promotions.

Also, Valentine's Day event when? Show us some love~ 😘

We are definitely overdue for an UItimate Transformation event. I know Nezekan/Zikel and soon Vaizel/Triniel will be in the Ultimate Breath box, but perhaps Lumiel and Yustiel could be included in the combine list since right now there is no way to acquire them.

Also if the event is run - make sure the prime rune box for people who successfully obtain an ultimate can select current prime runes too (up to 3 I believe).

On 2/8/2023 at 8:41 AM, Haniya-DN said:

A lot of players would have gotten quite a few duplicate Legendary transforms during the Fissure event, so now would be a very good time for the next Ultimate promo to roll around- for the players, that is. (Dummies like me excluded; I combined all of mine. Teehee.) For NC, not so much because there is less incentive to P2W legendary contracts :v 

Cynicism aside, come on NC. It's 2023. Legendary transformations are not the meta and haven't been in a very long time. Please quit treating 10-type Legendary contracts as though they are the be all end all of event rewards. Long time players need to unlock Apostles and additional Ultimate transforms to make further progress, and new players need any Ultimate at all just to approach relevance. Between the Daeva Pass (premium) and twice yearly Ulti promos, your average Joe Schmo would be in pretty decent shape. But we need those promotions.

Also, Valentine's Day event when? Show us some love~ 😘

thanks!

also, lets not forget that elyos has constant acess to apostle contracts that asmodians don't have because they win agent fights all the time

I remember EU getting apostle shards / contracts on various events and we never got it at all

16 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

thanks!

also, lets not forget that elyos has constant acess to apostle contracts that asmodians don't have because they win agent fights all the time

I remember EU getting apostle shards / contracts on various events and we never got it at all

To win a fight you must show up to fight,  i think since start of this patch asmos have showed up less than 10 times....so asmo faction lacking leadership is your problem not that elyos dominate, Do fine when defending mastarius or even siege....takes effort to fight for agent and most dont care about it to put in the effort, thats your real problem 

On 2/11/2023 at 6:49 AM, xTrinityStarx said:

To win a fight you must show up to fight,  i think since start of this patch asmos have showed up less than 10 times....so asmo faction lacking leadership is your problem not that elyos dominate, Do fine when defending mastarius or even siege....takes effort to fight for agent and most dont care about it to put in the effort, thats your real problem 

I am surprised you haven't noticed that there are about 20 aamos left in this game. :)

Asmos were always less though and numbers demotivate them.

• 3 weeks later...