omega stone

GunJack-KT

help please

does using omega stone on armor ensure the success rate to 100%

or is it omega stone with greater supplement to make it 100%?

i dont understand the patch note saying - "Using an Omega Enchantment Stone and Superior Supplements will guarantee a success rate of 100%."

what is superior supplement? is it mythic greater supplement?

13 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

I can confirm you can get to +2 with shining enchantment stone and greater supplements with 100% rate

Is there a spreadsheet or something to back this up? (That sounds rude, but I don't mean it that way lol.) I thought +1 was okay, but I hadn't heard a guarantee on +2. I'd love to see some proof on this so I can feel secure it doing it.

I can confirm that it is not 100% to go from 0 to +1 on essence cores (when using just an essence core solution). I swear I have broken at least two that I can remember, maybe more lol. Regarding using omegas, I don't know. I prefer not to use omegas on essence cores because I need them for gear lol.

I also regularly roll 1 or 2 on loot. I'm not a great example of RNG lmao.

2 hours ago, Raefu-DN said:

Essence Core Solutions are garbage. 20 Cores, not 1 got to +3 and multiple broke trying to +1.

From a total of 17 Essence Cores, only using solutions I have a full set at +4.

I've always had the inkling that my Sin was born to be great considering the god tier rng she gets, but I honestly don't believe that from 20 cores you didn't get one to +3 

22 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I regularly break essence cores going to +1, sooooo... xD Yeah, I'll stick with omegas lmao.

We can use Omegas? O.o 

19 hours ago, SirChantalot-DN said:

How O.o Pretty sure its 100% to +1 with essence solution or omega. +2 with essence solution is like 60 or 80% i forgot, after that its best to use omega.

Nope. is not 100%. Maybe is 80-90% I broke some cores just going to +1

wow. and how much better are omegas there?

I can´t believe we can use omegas and I was having so much pain with those cheap orange fake temperings :P 

15 hours ago, Mempo-KT said:

From a total of 17 Essence Cores, only using solutions I have a full set at +4.

I've always had the inkling that my Sin was born to be great considering the god tier rng she gets, but I honestly don't believe that from 20 cores you didn't get one to +3 

Yeap. Agree. RNG really hates him. I also started with 15-20 cores and I got a set at +3/4 

No!. really? we can use omegas!!??? why nobody told me that?? LOL 9_9

32 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

We can use Omegas? O.o 

I think you misunderstood me lol. Yes, you actually can use omegas on essence cores, but I was referring to "sticking with omegas" on my gear (after +1) instead of shining enchantment stones. Back to essence cores -- I do not know if omegas are 100% as I have never used an omega on an essence core.

22 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I can confirm that it is not 100% to go from 0 to +1 on essence cores (when using just an essence core solution). I swear I have broken at least two that I can remember, maybe more lol. Regarding using omegas, I don't know. I prefer not to use omegas on essence cores because I need them for gear lol.

I also regularly roll 1 or 2 on loot. I'm not a great example of RNG lmao.

Wow thats some crazy RNG :x

21 hours ago, Raefu-DN said:

Essence Core Solutions are garbage. 20 Cores, not 1 got to +3 and multiple broke trying to +1.

and yea I wouldnt try +3 with solutions

For everyone wondering about essence core enchanting:

I checked the stats on the spreadsheet and with solutions +1 is about 81% and +2 is 64% and +3 is 44%. So I was mistaken, but if you do simple math though the best route is +2 with solutions and rest with omega. +3 with solution is 44% vs 84% with an omega from +2 -> +3 and the cores break on fail so you would have to rebuy all of the solutions and cores if it fails.All the stats I'm getting from the spreadsheet some guy on forums made who I forgot :x but its been pretty close to accurate for my numbers too.

5.6 Enchantment Tests

Archived