Weekly Server Maintenance - February 22, 2023 [Aion]

Roseae

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Server Stabilization
  • Dungeon's Legacy Event Ends

Thank you!

• Roseae pinned this topic

Ultimate Promo Please| Not for me | because Im Full| But Lot of players Looking for this To have Fun In the Best Pvp Game Ever " Aion"

Ppl Without Ultimate Transformation or Collections To add In their Accounts: They are basically Easy PZ Cakes To the Oppossite Faction and that makes ppl Quit| We dont Want That| We Want More PPL Not LESS.

So Adding an Ultimate Promo to This game "Frecuently" Can Makes Aion Great AGAIN| very Simple And Easy| 
Please My Dear Gms Do Your Best To add this to your Task List|  
Pro Players Need More Geared Players To have Fun Otherwise We Only Going To Kill Mobs | Elysea Need your Attention Please| 
PLEASE aion-environment-art11.jpg

Edited by ChikiiBoomBoomX

4 hours ago, Roseae said:

Greetings Daevas!

Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

• Server Stabilization

Thank you!

Hello Roseae, thank you for posting about maintenace.

So we need a small thing very much, at least can you please bring the ultimate transformation promotion back but it must be with Yustiel and Lumiel in next time, like combine 12 legendary transformations to get the selection box; because it's very important for players, so it would be great if made it back before new patch 8.5. ( yeah, how can we farm to get Yustiel or Lumiel without the promotion? )

or make legendary apostle transformation with selection in any simple events; we need it so much for complete our transformation collect.

or ancient doctor/nurse cat transformation but can you please put the selection box on the sale; we never got full of it except got a same transformation because there's no selection box. ( [BCM] Ancient Winter Fox Transformation Contract Selection Box (6 types) https://ibb.co/3BwF9s9 ) :(

As you guys know that we were always talking about transformations more, that's why at least can you make it for us, pls :D

Edited by Nameer-KT

4 hours ago, Roseae said:

Greetings Daevas!

• Server Stabilization

Thank you!

so no events or something? why not just bring back panesterra? or make a good event for free player to get an ultimate transformation.
there's nothing in the game to do many players have the last armour and weapons .
this is a empty game with maybe 100 or 200 players max  just waiting week after week for something new , because is very bored do Primeth forged (Hard mode) with 8 or 13 characters all the weeks or wait at the night of the Sunday and Thursday just for ap 
Maps Like Crimson Katalam,Demaha, Lakrum or abyss are empty . Now is when we need more Instance, Fortress to conquer , Maps etc etc etc because is not funny just wait at gelkmaros  watching how a group of the other faction can resist all the attack from the defense base and kill all afk players 
both side are like a graveyard except for inggison or gelkmaros 

if it was about new maps, new instances, new armor/weapon or new things, ask NCSOFT KOREA who is responsible about AION and NCSOFT NA/EU/OTHER SERVERS are just following them

for events/promotion GM/CM make it for players themselves.

So, all things we want, is ultimate transformation promotion with Yustiel and Lumiel or good/simple events to get more of legendary apostle transformation :c

On top of the promotion we usually get every 6 months, I think there really should be at least 1 event that just straight up gives a freebie ultimate transformation contract.

We've had the current transformation system since the end of 2018, and we're in 2023... it's been almost 5 years. At this point I don't think there's anyone who would feel robbed/cheated if there was one of those "log in every day for 4 weeks" kind of events and the final day was a Kaisinel contract or something, the only ultimate that has been on the transformation list since its release. 

It's a massive game changer for anyone who doesn't have an ulti transform and can help others with collections. And it doesn't hurt the people who have had it for years already.

54 minutes ago, Lad-DN said:

On top of the promotion we usually get every 6 months, I think there really should be at least 1 event that just straight up gives a freebie ultimate transformation contract.

We've had the current transformation system since the end of 2018, and we're in 2023... it's been almost 5 years. At this point I don't think there's anyone who would feel robbed/cheated if there was one of those "log in every day for 4 weeks" kind of events and the final day was a Kaisinel contract or something, the only ultimate that has been on the transformation list since its release. 

It's a massive game changer for anyone who doesn't have an ulti transform and can help others with collections. And it doesn't hurt the people who have had it for years already.

I agree with Lad-DN, at least it should be freebie ultimate transformation instead of 1 limit.

@RoseaeI will ask again if there is any update on the issue of gold medals being awarded for Silona, Pradeth and Divine fortress sieges?  I assume this is only relevant for non-daeva pass holders as it doesn't seem to be getting much mention in the game or on the forums.  Not much of a response when submitting a ticket, so hoping that we could get something here on the forums.  Any update would be appreciated.

Well I've been playing almost since day 1 Last NA Server open (1.9) and I still aint able to get an ultimate xform, I have quit 2 or 3 times since I get stuck and I am unable to upgrade weapons/xforms/gems, also I know new patch coming soon so why not make loyal players able to get top xform at least?

18 minutes ago, Gina-DN said:

Well I've been playing almost since day 1 Last NA Server open (1.9) and I still aint able to get an ultimate xform, I have quit 2 or 3 times since I get stuck and I am unable to upgrade weapons/xforms/gems, also I know new patch coming soon so why not make loyal players able to get top xform at least?

You can get an ultimate transform every 6 months 100% free by doing the daeva pass and getting the free breaths of transformation from BCM. This has been the case the last 2 years since lugbug was implemented and then exchanged with the daeva pass.

Edited by Arhangelos

20 hours ago, Eriol-KT said:

What do you plan to do with the faction imbalance so big that there are 30 elyos for every 1 Asmodian?

When they first acknowledged faction imbalance they implemented the siege buff because this is where the problem shined the most. The only way to make sure there is no faction imbalance is to never have open world competitions, like world bosses and that legion invasion thing. But that would take away from the game, they could placed the special things these bosses give in other areas and instances too and then there would be no imbalance, or at least people would still be able to get those apostles or paragons or whatever else you get from another game feature.

Anything open world will always be prone to imbalance in faction numbers and they can't keep giving special buffs to combat each one. They already don't care enough for the game to bother with this too.

I've a friend who just got her FIRST Ultimate Transform LAST NIGHT.
Now, it didn't take her 5 years to do this as she did take some time away from game, however...

Kick down, NC. As Lad said, its been 5 years. It shouldn't be this hard to earn the older ultimates.

~Shey~

Edited by Sheyrena-DN
Clarification

1 hour ago, Sheyrena-DN said:

I've a friend who just got her FIRST Ultimate Transform LAST NIGHT.
Now, it didn't take her 5 years to do this as she did take some time away from game, however...

Kick down, NC. As Lad said, its been 5 years. It shouldn't be this hard to earn the older ultimates.

~Shey~

It takes maximum 6 months to get a random ultimate transform (Zikel or Nezekan) completely free from daeva pass + BCM ultimate breath of transformation.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

It takes maximum 6 months to get a random ultimate transform (Zikel or Nezekan) completely free from daeva pass + BCM ultimate breath of transformation.

Not really maximum, more like a minimum of 6 months and thats with the condition that you max the deava pass to level 45 every season, because only at last level you get the 50 ultimate shards, and for that you need to finish all dailies, weeklies and most of the seasonal. And yeah for you it might be easy to do a lot of the seasonal stuff, but for a new player with kerub gear it might be a tall order. And if you dont max the pass every seasons you get 30 shards, which makes your maximum of 6 months into more like a year. Not really picking a fight just giving a perspective, there could have been much easier ways to obtain Kaisinel at the least for a startup, like renown shards, EU has it in prestige shop for like 15000 prestige coins, which can be obtained a lot faster than 6 months, or even as a gift to new and returning players much like the lugbug boxes, seeing new players in ancient xforms 5 years into the update is really not a nice way to retain anyone. And thats not even the main problem, current patch made obtaining FS weapon from relic close to impossible for new players, either the farming takes too long with just 2 from dispatch a week and thats after leveling it to level 3, or its just too expensive to buy holy waters, and because the population is low and almost noone running HOA, there are barely any weapons being sold on broker, so hitting another wall for months/years. And if you tried doing apsa quests with kerub gear you know how that feels like, you cant even solo some of the mobs most of the time.

Edited by Yetah

21 hours ago, Yetah said:

Not really maximum, more like a minimum of 6 months and thats with the condition that you max the deava pass to level 45 every season, because only at last level you get the 50 ultimate shards, and for that you need to finish all dailies, weeklies and most of the seasonal. And yeah for you it might be easy to do a lot of the seasonal stuff, but for a new player with kerub gear it might be a tall order. And if you dont max the pass every seasons you get 30 shards, which makes your maximum of 6 months into more like a year. Not really picking a fight just giving a perspective, there could have been much easier ways to obtain Kaisinel at the least for a startup, like renown shards, EU has it in prestige shop for like 15000 prestige coins, which can be obtained a lot faster than 6 months, or even as a gift to new and returning players much like the lugbug boxes, seeing new players in ancient xforms 5 years into the update is really not a nice way to retain anyone. And thats not even the main problem, current patch made obtaining FS weapon from relic close to impossible for new players, either the farming takes too long with just 2 from dispatch a week and thats after leveling it to level 3, or its just too expensive to buy holy waters, and because the population is low and almost noone running HOA, there are barely any weapons being sold on broker, so hitting another wall for months/years. And if you tried doing apsa quests with kerub gear you know how that feels like, you cant even solo some of the mobs most of the time.

Yes, a new player has a lot of struggle. I never even got an FS weapon from an instance, I got it from the holy water the first time I did it to 300 which is very expensive.

But doing the daeva pass should be a priority for any player especially the new ones, I also skip some steps that are impossible for asmodians. With the same way you get 1 free legendary transform every 2 months, there is no excuse for anyone playing with an ancient transform for 5 years.

• Roseae unpinned this topic