Weekly Server Maintenance - March 15, 2023 [Aion]

Primali

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Coin Event Pass Season 1 Begins
  • 8.4 Part 2 Update - Apsaranta: The Grace is arriving on April 5! Get the full details on the upcoming update:
  • Ranking Season Changes
    • Please note that following Rankings will be ending earlier than scheduled date due to 8.4 Part.2 Update on April 4
      • PvP (Arena of Discipline): March 15 - April 4
      • Crucible Spire: March 23 - March 30 (then Disabled until 4/4)
      • Glory Point: March 15 - April 4
      • *Empyrean Lord (Lumiel/Yustiel) Season End Date: April 4

*Updated on 3/16

Thank you!

So still ignoring everyone i see:

1. Will Luna be removed as a reward in Arena of Discipline, your full details on the upcoming update seem to be vague on that saying the rewards are changed to Honorable Daeva’s Mark’?

2. Your full details on the upcoming update are still incorrect, they have Lumiel/Yustiel and their stats listed in there instead of the new lords Vaizel/Triniel.

3. Tower of Challenge is called Crucible in here, but i wouldn't expect NCSoft employees to bother even getting familiar with their game.

4. So another Pass thing on top of the other Pass thing, with 2000 Luna pricetag and 2-3 year old rewards never the less , while actively removing Luna from being obtainable in the game for free, this is the way?

5. I won't expect a replay, no one has been answering anything in here for months so whatever, i'll just vent out here.

34 minutes ago, Yetah said:

3. Tower of Challenge is called Crucible in here, but i wouldn't expect NCSoft employees to bother even getting familiar with their game.

I laughed harder at this than i should of. 10/10

8 hours ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Coin Event Pass Season 1 Begins
  • 8.4 Part 2 Update - Apsaranta: The Grace is arriving on April 5! Get the full details on the upcoming update:
  • Ranking Season Changes
    • Please note that following Rankings will be ending earlier than scheduled date due to 8.4 Part.2 Update on April 5
      • PvP: March 15 - April 5
      • Tower of Challenge: March 23 - March 30 (then Disabled until 4/5)
      • Glory Point: March 15 - April 5

That webpage has been up for a week now and is still wrong. 👎

We've had numerous players send messages and tickets about it. I'm pretty disappointed it didn't get fixed yet either. 

Might as well just let people read the Korean notes. They are more accurate at this point.

➡️ This page is basically what they tried to use for our update web page, plus it shows the rewards for an attendance event they had in KR.
https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=6329747c63ab6036fee71139

➡️ This page shows all the missing information they got wrong on our update web page
https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=63c659a5241b11035ecc63c0

New Transformations

trans_finality_triniel.png 트리니엘 "Triniel"

공격속도 +55%
시전 속도 +50%
이동속도 +100%
마법 적중 +361
PvP 추가 공격력 +378 
PvE 추가 공격력 +189 
PvP 추가 방어력 +217
PvE 추가 방어력 +193
회피 +341
마법 저항 +352
물리 치명타 +330 
마법 치명타 +350 

Atk Speed +55%
Casting Speed +50%
Speed +100%
Magic Accuracy +361
PvP Attack +378
PvE Attack +189 
PvP Defense +217
PvE Defense +193
Evasion +341
Magic Resistance +352
Physical Crit +330 
Magic Crit +350 

trans_finality_vaizel.png 바이젤 "Vaizel"

공격속도 +55%
시전 속도 +50%
이동속도 +100%
명중 +361
PvP 추가 공격력 +378
PvE 추가 공격력 +189
PvP 추가 방어력 +217
PvE 추가 방어력 +193
회피 +352
마법 저항 +341
물리 치명타 +350 
마법 치명타 +330

Atk Speed +55%
Casting Speed +50%
Speed +100%
Accuracy +361
PvP Attack +378
PvE Attack +189
PvP Defense +217
PvE Defense +193
Evasion +352
Magic Resistance +341
Physical Crit +350
Magic Crit +330

New collections

자유로운 악동 "A free villain"
trans_finality_vaizel.png trans_relic_vaizelapostle.png trans_relic_irrnyn.png trans_rare_clown.png trans_rare_pinkrabbit.png
Physical Crit Defense +60

삶과 죽음의 경계 "The boundary between life and death"
trans_finality_triniel.png trans_relic_trinielapostle.png trans_relic_vampire.png trans_rare_testresult.png trans_rare_skeletonblade.png
Magic Crit Defense +60

사연있는 만남 "A meeting with a story"
trans_finality_vaizel.png trans_finality_triniel.png trans_relic_vaizelapostle.png trans_relic_trinielapostle.png
Physical Attack +419, Magic Attack +419

New Runestones

Item name: 죽음의 공격/증폭/지원 룬 "Death" Attack/Boost/Support Rune

icon_item_equip_rune_att_01.png [item: 167300160] [item: 167300161]
icon_item_equip_rune_def_01.png [item: 167300162] [item: 167300163]
icon_item_equip_rune_alw_01.png [item: 167300164] [item: 167300165]

Wear effect: trans_finality_triniel.png Triniel Transformation Enhancement effect applied

Item Name: 자유의 격/증폭/지원 룬 "Freedom" Attack/Boost/Support Rune

icon_item_equip_rune_att_01.png [item: 167300154] [item: 167300155]
icon_item_equip_rune_def_01.png [item: 167300156] [item: 167300157]
icon_item_equip_rune_alw_01.png [item: 167300158] [item: 167300159]

Wear effect: trans_finality_vaizel.png Vaizel Transformation Enhancement effect applied

*Note: All these translations may not be the wording they use in game*

where can one make a complaint to corporate NCsoft for lack of NCwest doing they're nyerking job because this is seriously getting out of hand since they let go of our forums manager etc nothing like a downhill spiral of a nyerking joke like how the nyerk does every other Aion server have more players then NCwest it's a nyerking joke you guys have no idea how to do your jobs we have a lower player base than any other server right now because you guys rather do nyerking sales no one wants instead of improving your game and adding events or actually make it easier for us obtain shit in game but instead you limit us to that would take any new or average player 2 years to get not like we really get new players really anyways it's more like returning players that come back for a week or month then quit again because the rubbish is still rubbish get off your asses and do your job and actually post the correct update notes for once didn't realize we got people with a IQ of 30 running our game all the sudden, like seriously do something to fix your broken game that is apart of your job rather than screwing everyone that wants to play this game but can't because you guys ruin it with crap like this but not like anyone of you will read our comments and advice/requests anyways as long as you get paid that's all that matters huh nyerking pathetic honestly... 
PLEASE DO YOUR JOBS FOR ONCE ALREADY AND FIX THIS SHIT.

11 hours ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

• Ranking Season Changes
    • Please note that following Rankings will be ending earlier than scheduled date due to 8.4 Part.2 Update on April 5
      • PvP: March 15 - April 5
      • Tower of Challenge: March 23 - March 30 (then Disabled until 4/5)
      • Glory Point: March 15 - April 5

If I'm reading this right, we have one more arena luna season ending on the 5th?

2 hours ago, OnlyShadow-DN said:

where can one make a complaint to corporate NCsoft for lack of NCwest doing they're nyerking job

The problem here is NCsoft makes NCwests decisions. We have been told time and time again that they are waiting on a response from KR so it is NCsoft that does not care about our region. Employees are just doing w/e they can do get a pay cheque it is not their fault NCsoft does not want Aion to succeed in the west.

There is no fix for the problems because events are the problem. Paying players have to wait for a flash sale event and people who want to play to progress have to wait for events to spam when the rewards are not created equal. Hell look at the newest addition to the game it is an event battle pass LOL.

Edited by Squid

A malfunctioning "bot" would still do something to let us know it's there ... they have to be way more advanced that that ... This is malfunctioning AI ... the AI understands that there is no CEO or even company and just doesn't give a flying f#$k about us, so the old staff must of trained this malfunctioning AI on their way out the door!

@Primali A malfunctioning BOT still works and there is some AI code meaning BRAIN in there that still works... BUT NCWest  has no BRAIN and there not any since  few years... I am just checking in everyday to see when would they announce that the doors are closed like the WOW in CHINA... It is coming soon guys, it is coming, just be ready... Just don't waste more money on this shit... So sad seeing an amazing game drowning because of the POOR and WORTHLESS management. I don't understand how these guys even get paid... That money you take home is not earned is stolen and none of you deserve it you thieves.

The game died 3 years ago when it became pay-to-win. There are at most 150 active people left in total, for a game that had 1,000 active people at its best. Everyone knows that their new game is a few months away and it will give more profit

I'll say it again, there's no FORUMS MANAGER they are not going to reply here anymore wasting your time posting, they are literally logging in posting updates and logging out not even bothering to read anything.

Edited by xTrinityStarx
Correction ;)

Hi, reward limit  from NPC Grorunerk is per acc or per caracter ? i can buy with each caracter for exemple 2*  <Ultimate Fighting Spirit Armor Selection Box>   because limit sey max 2 .
                                                                            Price          Limit      MaxLimit

Fighting Spirit Armor Selection Box    100         1/week             2

So my question is if i can buy with  my 12 caracter  the   2* <Ultimate Fighting Spirit Armor Selection Box>     ONE EACH CARACTER , so total of  24 reward one my acc.

7 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

we should at least be ablet to get ONE oath tablet on the event shugo pass

so sad the game make it unable to get

Especially hen we need to make an oath per season to finish the daeva pass.

2 hours ago, GenericUser11775 said:

Hi, reward limit  from NPC Grorunerk is per acc or per caracter ? i can buy with each caracter for exemple 2*  <Ultimate Fighting Spirit Armor Selection Box>   because limit sey max 2 .
                                                                            Price          Limit      MaxLimit

Fighting Spirit Armor Selection Box    100         1/week             2

So my question is if i can buy with  my 12 caracter  the   2* <Ultimate Fighting Spirit Armor Selection Box>     ONE EACH CARACTER , so total of  24 reward one my acc.

It is per character, but that also means you have to give 2000 luna per character to get the p2w event daeva pass because the normal one doesn't give you enough coins for this.

Edited by Arhangelos

12 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Especially hen we need to make an oath per season to finish the daeva pass.

It is per character, but that also means you have to give 2000 luna per character to get the p2w event daeva pass because the normal one doesn't give you enough coins for this.

2k luna for -not so OP- rewards are pretty meh imo

@Primali, look..

1- The rewards are useless in the Shugo event, so we spend money for nothing? And we don't even do this event. lol

Remember that we were always asking you for the ultimate transformation promotion because it's important to help us 
Or legendary apostle transformation. And maybe we can spend money for the ultimate transformation promotion; we are interest at it.

2- Luna will be removed in the next patch ( 8.4 Part 2 ) and replaced to Honorable Daeva’s Mark in Arena of Discipline.

so bring the Luna materials back into the rewards of the Luna instance named " Contaminated Underpath " which it removed since long time; to be an easy way to get Luna.

The game is slowly slowly going down with the useless events that we don't interest. :)

if you are in the ncsoft team, you must be kind & nice and read what we say instead of ignore.

Edited by Nameer-KT