Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

This is what I get https://imgur.com/nC03ukf

It did start do update, after 10 times, but it stopped at 15%.

 

Also.. I get this

<< FileInfoFile Hash Value >>
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION_184.dat.zip
Hash Value    : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION_184.dat
Hash Value    : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Edited by Alaynna-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January 6th, 2020 Update: As of today, I will no longer be updating or maintaining the game files, nor will I be checking in on the forums very often, soon to be at all. It's been fun helping you

Hello all,  We've narrowed the issue down and we're attempting to get the patching issue fixed. We'll update everyone when the issue is resolved. If you're able to update your client again, pleas

wow, worked, ty very much. WTFast is with a login problem right now, but when it come back I'll test better. @Extase-KT for me worked, I'm sad that you uninstalled the game and maybe didnt need.

8 minutes ago, Alaynna-DN said:

This is what I get https://imgur.com/nC03ukf

It did start do update, after 10 times, but it stopped at 15%.

 

Also.. I get this

<< FileInfoFile Hash Value >>
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION_184.dat.zip
Hash Value    : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
File Name    : FileInfoMap_AION_184.dat
Hash Value    : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Ok, do you already have the game downloaded and are just trying to do an update?

If you are, go into your aion folder and rename these folders:

Bin32, bin64, data, l10n

Put .old after all of them (bin32.old).

Pull up your launcher and hit file repair. Let me know if it's still giving you the error. NCwest should be in their office in an hour.

Also send a ticket to Support. Makes it easier to track the error in their office.

 

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Ok, do you already have the game downloaded and are just trying to do an update?

If you are, go into your aion folder and rename these folders:

Bin32, bin64, data, l10n

Put .old after all of them (bin32.old).

Pull up your launcher and hit file repair. Let me know if it's still giving you the error. NCwest should be in their office in an hour.

Also send a ticket to Support. Makes it easier to track the error in their office.

 

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us

I had it installed, but I had same errors too.

I tried flushing dns, reseting modem, many solutions I search online. So I re-installed the game, but I can't get out of this.

I alredy sent a ticket, they asked me to run HiJackThis about an hour ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alaynna-DN said:

I had it installed, but I had same errors too.

I tried flushing dns, reseting modem, many solutions I search online. So I re-installed the game, but I can't get out of this.

I alredy sent a ticket, they asked me to run HiJackThis about an hour ago.

Then it's probably something on NCsoft's network side. 

My normal fix likely won't work on this if file repair isn't fixing it. This is a different version on the eo2018 error.

 

Random thing you can try:

Select all those small files in your Aion folder (the ones not in the other folders), backup the files by compressing them into a zip file, and replace them with the ones from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykLPkSQSO45TERqR054eUczWjg/view?usp=drivesdk

If that doesn't work, delete those and replace them with the ones in your zip folder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Sorry for slow responses. At work lol.

 

Try pulling up cmd (command line) in administrator mode and type

netsh winsock reset

Then hit enter.

Then try running the game again.

 

If that doesn't work, try running Aion in compatibility mode (right click the aion.bin file in bin32/bin64, I think, and click properties). Or unchecking compatibility mode if it's already checked.

 

Also make sure Aion is whitelisted with your antivirus and firewall.

 

Let me know if you get that running!

Did not work

my antivirus and firewall I disabled and still could not log in
sometimes I can get into the aion screen but this error and still can not repair the game  =(

https://imgur.com/aPfzihJ

Thank you for trying to help me Cheesecake

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chardonnay-DN said:

Did not work

my antivirus and firewall I disabled and still could not log in
sometimes I can get into the aion screen but this error and still can not repair the game  =(

https://imgur.com/aPfzihJ

Thank you for trying to help me Cheesecake

My phone is not displaying that in readable quality. Q_Q are you using a ping reducer or vpn service to play Aion?

 

4 minutes ago, Extase-KT said:

Hi,, can you help me? :3

aionerro.jpg

 

I PM'd both Hime and Cyan because this is a NC-side issue. :( Could you send a ticket to Support please?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

My phone is not displaying that in readable quality. Q_Q are you using a ping reducer or vpn service to play Aion?

 

I PM'd both Hime and Cyan because this is a NC-side issue. :( Could you send a ticket to Support please?

I always played using the faster tunnel, but after this error I'm trying to log in without a reducer and I still can not . ''a mensagem diz : Game client files have been tampered with. Closing client.'' 
I do not know how I can talk this out if I can not repair the aion

Thanks again for the attention Cheesecake

And sorry for my bad english .

Link to post
Share on other sites

They asked me to run some tests. This is the result, to which they said the problem is with my internet provider (provider said there's nothing wrong with my connection), not their servers.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                    WinMTR statistics                                                                                            |
|Host                                                                           -   %  | Sent | Rec | Best | Avr | Wrst | Last |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----------|---------|
|                                                                192.168.1.1 -    0 |  193 |  193 |      1 |      1 |       1 |     1 |
|                                                                192.168.0.1 -    0 |  193 |  193 |      0 |      1 |    17 |      5 |
|                                         bb6af001.virtua.com.br -   45 |    69 |    38 |    10 |    15 |    26 |    16 |
|                                        bd075806.virtua.com.br -   45 |    69 |    38 |    10 |    14 |    28 |    14 |
|embratel-T0-0-1-0-uacc01.spolp.embratel.net.br -   42 |    73 |    43 |    10 |    15 |    26 |    15 |
|      ebt-H0-7-0-0-tcore01.spomb.embratel.net.br -   42 |    73 |    43 |    11 |    16 |    26 |    13 |
|                   ebt-B11751-intl01.atl.embratel.net.br -   45 |    69 |    38 |  129 |  135 |  141 |  136 |
|                                          No response from host -  100 |    39 |      0 |      0 |      0 |      0 |      0 |
|                                                atl-b22-link.telia.net -   42 |    73 |    43 |  132 |  136 |  151 |  140 |
|                                                dls-b21-link.telia.net -   42 |    73 |    43 |  147 |  152 |  160 |  154 |
|                        ncsoft-ic-307707-dls-b21.c.telia.net -   45 |    69 |    38 |  146 |  152 |  169 |  154 |
|                                          64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com -   45 |    69 |     38 |  151 |  156 |  162 |  157 |
|                                         64.25.32-116.ncsoft.com -   45 |    69 |    38 |  149 |  154 |  162 |  157 |
|_______________________________________________|______|______|______|______|____|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Luckily - or not, I've found some backup of the game files. I've replaced them on my Aion folder and tried to patch, but it didn't work.

I tried replacing the small files again and I got nothing. So, I am done for today... :(

Thank you for your time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chardonnay-DN said:

I always played using the faster tunnel, but after this error I'm trying to log in without a reducer and I still can not . ''a mensagem diz : Game client files have been tampered with. Closing client.'' 
I do not know how I can talk this out if I can not repair the aion

Thanks again for the attention Cheesecake

And sorry for my bad english .

I think we're going to have to wait for NCsoft to fix the issues on their side. :( The files I have are old and need a file repair in order to work.

 

@Cyanhalp me, obi-juan kenobee.

 

@Alaynna-DNyeah, I think this is a really specific problem with their download server/network where something is corrupted, so we're just going to have to wait for them to fix it. :<

Edited by Cheesecake-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I think we're going to have to wait for NCsoft to fix the issues on their side. :( The files I have are old and need a file repair in order to work.

 

@Cyanhalp me, obi-juan kenobee.

I understood that I contacted the provider of my internet and I arranged a technical visit, I hope he can fix it .

Thanks Cheesecake <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SendaiNoMiko-KT said:

First the shinigami, I mean, XIGNCODE didn't load... so I tried to repair files and :

JlbqC4q.jpg

I'll send a ticket, I'm justing posting here for ppl don't  think is their pc problemd10c577a3ac9c96ffc89c71877d5a3a8.gif

I contacted the support and can not help, I am with the same error as you are the loading arrives at 100% and does not end soon apois comes the error message

This was the last response from the support, I contacted my provider and was informed that everything is normal

Based on the report and information you have sent us, you are experiencing a high latency issue. If you aren't familiar with this, latency is an expression used to measure how fast your packet of data is travelling from one point to another. It is measured in milliseconds (ms) and the higher the value the slower your data is being transferred.

High latency issue may be caused by the following common factors:
• Internet traffic load - You may experience latency issues during peak times. This will vary depending on your geographic location and Internet Service Provider. At peak times, you'll suffer from high latency as your ISP's server may become too loaded.
• Speed - Internet speed has a very high impact in limiting the performance of your connection to our server. Basically, if you have higher internet speed connection, you'll experience better latency.
• Distance from the Server - Your current location is far from our servers (e.g., different country). Your data will be travelling to a lot of servers and routes and thus, it'll affect how fast it reaches our servers.
• Use of Wireless Connection - Wireless connections may have a higher chance to suffer from interference compared to a wired connection.
• Background Downloads and Updates - Some of your applications may be consuming most of your bandwidth. If you're downloading or updating applications while playing, you'll want to let it finish first or pause it while playing.

There are other factors other than the ones we have provided but these will be the common ones to affect your experience while in-game. You will most likely need to contact your ISP for further assistance regarding these factors as they will be the ones to help you better. But of course, if you have more questions, please do let us know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chardonnay-DN said:

I contacted the support and can not help, I am with the same error as you are the loading arrives at 100% and does not end soon apois comes the error message

This was the last response from the support, I contacted my provider and was informed that everything is normal

Based on the report and information you have sent us, you are experiencing a high latency issue. If you aren't familiar with this, latency is an expression used to measure how fast your packet of data is travelling from one point to another. It is measured in milliseconds (ms) and the higher the value the slower your data is being transferred.

High latency issue may be caused by the following common factors:
• Internet traffic load - You may experience latency issues during peak times. This will vary depending on your geographic location and Internet Service Provider. At peak times, you'll suffer from high latency as your ISP's server may become too loaded.
• Speed - Internet speed has a very high impact in limiting the performance of your connection to our server. Basically, if you have higher internet speed connection, you'll experience better latency.
• Distance from the Server - Your current location is far from our servers (e.g., different country). Your data will be travelling to a lot of servers and routes and thus, it'll affect how fast it reaches our servers.
• Use of Wireless Connection - Wireless connections may have a higher chance to suffer from interference compared to a wired connection.
• Background Downloads and Updates - Some of your applications may be consuming most of your bandwidth. If you're downloading or updating applications while playing, you'll want to let it finish first or pause it while playing.

There are other factors other than the ones we have provided but these will be the common ones to affect your experience while in-game. You will most likely need to contact your ISP for further assistance regarding these factors as they will be the ones to help you better. But of course, if you have more questions, please do let us know.

ty Cheesee, I dont believe in them at all, I'll just wait and see what happens. I was so close to 75, this is the sad part

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SendaiNoMiko-KT said:

ty Cheesee, I dont believe in them at all, I'll just wait and see what happens. I was so close to 75, this is the sad part

I did not go to work today, I lost my whole day trying to solve this and with no results, I'm losing farm events etc ... but once again I wonder what I'm stil

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Aion Team

Hello all, 

We've narrowed the issue down and we're attempting to get the patching issue fixed. We'll update everyone when the issue is resolved. If you're able to update your client again, please let us know. 

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was about to take a look in the game after one year or so, but then I also could not update. I figured out my internet provider is the same as Alaynna, might be something related to it...anyway it looks like a sign to keep away from this game haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...