Prestige Pack Rewards

Fidemporas-DN

Any of you guys feels like Prestige rewards are in need for an upgrade? daily rewards sucks... give you 1 prestige coin or conqueror mark??? really guys??? and how about adding major felicitous socketing or omega enchantment stones or temperings at the vending machine?  come on guys give some value on our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

With KR getting a new system, NCWest might take this as a chance to rewrap our prestige pack too and also make it more attractive to new players. I'm sure it would have them a lot more too... if they would just invest a bit more time into this... *sighs*

17 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

With KR getting a new system, NCWest might take this as a chance to rewrap our prestige pack too and also make it more attractive to new players. I'm sure it would have them a lot more too... if they would just invest a bit more time into this... *sighs*

Not even have to invest time... Just have the players come up with ideas for things and just implement it all. How hard can it really be? I have seen admins just create items outa no where...

I play a game called black desert online and it is a very good game with an excellent business model . in black desert you have something that is similar to the prestige pack.

- Auction house fee reduction

-Unlimited customization (plastic surgery)

-10% exp boost

-Other perks related to the game mechanics that could be translated to aion like cheaper to no teleportation fee

-It could also increase the weekly limit of the amount of kinah you can get through vendor .

These are the things that would make me buy the prestige pack.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:16 AM, Fidemporas-DN said:

Any of you guys feels like Prestige rewards are in need for an upgrade? daily rewards sucks... give you 1 prestige coin or conqueror mark??? really guys???

OMG, such ingratitude! how can you say those mean words...  thanks to our lovely Prestige Pack and like 8 months of sucription i'm around 90 conqueror marks closer to my Golden Wings!!  (guys remeber to activate your sarcasm detector please)  so in 102 years more of sucription i'm going to get this beautiful wings for FREE!  or... instead of investing 250 hours to farm the marks i'm going to need to invest only 248,5  Thank You NCSoft <3

8kzbr3B.jpg

18 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

OMG, such ingratitude! how can you say those mean words...  thanks to our lovely Prestige Pack and like 8 months of sucription i'm around 90 conqueror marks closer to my Golden Wings!!  (guys remeber to activate your sarcasm detector please)  so in 102 years more of sucription i'm going to get this beautiful wings for FREE!  or... instead of investing 250 hours to farm the marks i'm going to need to invest only 248,5  Thank You NCSoft <3

8kzbr3B.jpg

Gosh, I still have to get those wings before they vanish into the Abyss too! Q-Q

Archived