(BOS) Parusha Equipment Soulstone disabled?

Zombiex-DN

5 hours ago, Bjorn-DN said:

They already anwsered me a ticket saying thats a bug, and they will fix (NC)Soon. Looks like they will not fix it today, but i will run a BoS to see anyways.

What did they say exactly? is it supposed to drop in easy mode? 6 or less aid. Or is it reserved for normal/hard mode? 7-12 aid. Also should it be dropping off of the 1st boss and hidden boss Golmir?

29 minutes ago, Getoverhere-DN said:

Oh.. and while there at it.. make it tradable.. as its something for nice content.. that not everybody can enjoy.

But what am I thinking :)

I'm sure they made it untradeable because it's integral to the story (and probably took a tonne of effort to make) so they want people to actually look forward to gearing up and going there.  At least that's what I hope it is.  Making it tradeable will just have less and less people attend the instance because it requires teamwork/communition.  I mean look how few people do CoE3b and ToE4b.  3b is not even that difficult, all you have to do is listen if you're not a caller and move a bit purposefully.  ToE4b though was not something to be trifled with pre 5.8 though, but even post I rarely see any LFGs for it.

I'm fine with it either or tbh.  If it's tradable one can probably make even more quinoa off it, if it's not then there's a nice sense of accomplishment of doing it yourself instead of buying it because let's be honest most people will buy it first to upgrade their weapons/wings then maybe grind the rest.

2 hours ago, Transcend-KT said:

I'm sure they made it untradeable because it's integral to the story (and probably took a tonne of effort to make) so they want people to actually look forward to gearing up and going there.  At least that's what I hope it is.  Making it tradeable will just have less and less people attend the instance because it requires teamwork/communition.  I mean look how few people do CoE3b and ToE4b.  3b is not even that difficult, all you have to do is listen if you're not a caller and move a bit purposefully.  ToE4b though was not something to be trifled with pre 5.8 though, but even post I rarely see any LFGs for it.

I'm fine with it either or tbh.  If it's tradable one can probably make even more quinoa off it, if it's not then there's a nice sense of accomplishment of doing it yourself instead of buying it because let's be honest most people will buy it first to upgrade their weapons/wings then maybe grind the rest.

People don't run ToE 4 boss because its a waste of time and doesn't really give you anything for that time. 100% we are getting an event that gives fully upgraded harvester gear and purification stone bundles.  Look at 5.6 when it came out ppl farmed it for a month or two and ONE event came everyone bought their gear for 500m each and then no reason to go back.

1 hour ago, Gaup-KT said:

People don't run ToE 4 boss because its a waste of time and doesn't really give you anything for that time. 100% we are getting an event that gives fully upgraded harvester gear and purification stone bundles.  Look at 5.6 when it came out ppl farmed it for a month or two and ONE event came everyone bought their gear for 500m each and then no reason to go back.

Only reason to run ToE now is for the minion contract farming.

NCsoft please DO NOT give everyone free harvester upgrade materials immediately after the major patch like how you did with the 5.6 harvester gear. NCsoft DO add the upgrade materials to the loot table ASAP so we can begin the long grind (and also add the Gray Wolf Accessory NPC). 

A reason more not to spend time now in the game. wait for 6.0 and any event coming along to get all your stuff. Patience is virtue!

6 hours ago, Gaup-KT said:

Tell me what upgrades I can find here? The only reason I sometimes run it is because ppl ask me to go so I help them out. But there is no instance in the game (or any PVE related stuff) where I can upgrade my gear atm.

7 hours ago, Magikarp-DN said:

NCsoft please DO NOT give everyone free harvester upgrade materials immediately after the major patch like how you did with the 5.6 harvester gear. NCsoft DO add the upgrade materials to the loot table ASAP so we can begin the long grind (and also add the Gray Wolf Accessory NPC). 

GP + Minion.  Also agreed with the sentiments on the second part of your post.

6 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

300 GP, no PvP gear required, not the easiest instance but doable now, takes less than CoE.

Easy way for scrubs like me to get to 4 star without a fully decked out PvP set kek. (^:  Spire/Arena/ToE/A.Dredge.  Especially since I'm tired af of EB.

3 hours ago, Getoverhere-DN said:

A reason more not to spend time now in the game. wait for 6.0 and any event coming along to get all your stuff. Patience is virtue!

Tell me what upgrades I can find here? The only reason I sometimes run it is because ppl ask me to go so I help them out. But there is no instance in the game (or any PVE related stuff) where I can upgrade my gear atm.

Pretty sure Frozen Monolith/Evergale gives mats for AP80.  If you meant for PvE specific gear then similar idea except you trade the soulstones for Graywolves and wait for the NPC to finally show up with the accessories.

13 hours ago, Magikarp-DN said:

THIS. Give people free upgrade stones will only make more people to be AFK in the cities, since they will never have to farm something.

Archived