Love this game (shut it down thanks)

ChoPork-KT

Hi, its your favorite neighbor , your girl and your best friend , McDonksDes. 

I really want to say that I love this game and I've been having a blast but like this game is dead, and there was literally on one for the fire temple dungeon or that stupid dumb draupnir cave dungeon and we waited like 3 hours for a group and it never happened. So I just wanna say like can you guys shut down this dead game please. PLease shut it down ty, WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE TO PLAY PVP WITH. PLS WE NEED PLAYERS BECAUSE THIS GAME IS DEAD.  

Thanks for listening, xDxDxDxDxD 

Your girl,

McDonksDes

I agree to your opinion. I have been hoping to do some things that this game has to offer, only to be faced by literally dust that goes around in town. I waited by the door to do very hard dungeons for players to come, and then when a player does come every 4 hours, they tell me f off all the time so I call them a ***** back and they don't invite me. I can't even buy a new weave to level 66 and my weave is sooo bad so i'm hoping I can have new weave soon ^____^ 

Fire temple and Draupnir cave is 1.5 content which was 9 years ago. People have moved on to bigger and better things. Fire temple people duo for XP till they have enough for quests and campaigns to take them to level 37 for Kromede's Trial. Understand that and move on and level that's where people are at, with the latest 5.8 content.

You waited 3 hours to do DC? Lol. You could have made 10 levels in that amount of time and leveled right past it like most everyone else.

The last time I leveled a character I think I did one NTC and one FT and never looked back. And I only did those two for the nostalgia. 

Anyway.. the OP makes the perfect case for why leveling is getting a total overhaul in 6.0. Quests, areas and instances will be cut out so that the amount of low level content matches the speed in which people level so people like the OP won't cover us in their salty tears about a dying game just because they couldn't find a group to an instance that hasn't been relevant in years.

Hi ladies, its ur girl McDonksDes 

So some of u seem to think i care about FT and DC, I don’t. Thats not the issue here ok. The issue is that im almost 60 now and i still dont see anymore and i even went to elyos side so dead, like literal dead. So can u guiz shut up ty dead game.

Wig flew 

Your girl, McDonks

25 minutes ago, ChoPork-KT said:

Hi ladies, its ur girl McDonksDes 

So some of u seem to think i care about FT and DC, I don’t. Thats not the issue here ok. The issue is that im almost 60 now and i still dont see anymore and i even went to elyos side so dead, like literal dead. So can u guiz shut up ty dead game.

Wig flew 

Your girl, McDonks

Gurl you'e my spirit animal. Having these donkeys out here heehawing over your thoughts. McDonks I bow down Qween. *wig flew*

15 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Everyone's 66+ hangin' out w/dem homies in Norsvold and Illuma, not being nyerk ass biatches fookin' around the lowbie zonez.

The only game that's dead is the part that doesn't matter and gets revamped in a few months anyway.

Gurl stop. Okay being ratchet ain't cute no more. 

Hi girls, its me qween McDonks

I’ve been waiting at BT another “irrevalent “ dungeon for hours now and still no idiots joined, dead game ty. Also Avail ty girl much love hola, yaas tell these peasants whatsup. 

Your girl,

Mcdonksdes

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

g3jqF9c.png

On serious question, were you on Vaizel/Tiamat, because I swear I've seen you around before.

did you just call me a bish...look bih i dont want no beef with you chaeeuzzzecakez

35anevt.gif

even tho beef is what is usually for dinner. 

anywho, yes OG vaizel/tiamat. still trying to hold onto some type of hope that ncwest will fix the multiple issues with the mass dc'ing and client crashes in evergale canyon, update rewards and the bcm maybe (probably asking for way to much at this point) or maybe better customer service instead of the copy and paste repsonses (still probably asking for way to much). watching the endless wave of thots... i mean bots coming and going. maybe just maybe NA will be like K-Aion and actually actively ban haxors. wishful thinking i guess.  

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived