Will you keep supporting this game after TIA event nyerk up?

GenericUser5921

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you keep supporting this game after TIA event nyerk up?

• Yes
    • No

So this little nyerk up surely made a lot of ppl rage in here, in lfg, to their parents, yet its not the first nyerk up you have seen prolly if you have been playing this game for over a month.

You still play, you prolly still invest money. Will this little event question if you should keep supporting this game in any way? Or you will continue eventually doing the same because oh well.

The question is:

4 minutes ago, Reflectionn-DN said:

So this little nyerk up surely made a lot of ppl rage in here, in lfg, to their parents, yet its not the first nyerk up you have seen prolly if you have been playing this game for over a month.

You still play, you prolly still invest money. Will this little event question if you should keep supporting this game in any way?

Seriously depends on the compensation they give.  How do they reward those who didn't get the same opportunities as a big number of the community.  They better come up with something quick though cause the game was the most alive it has been yesterday in years, and to do this is gonna make it fall flat and lower the population again

I'm really disappointed about the event but I'm not that pissed off to  completely quit the game ( I just take hiatus when I feel like it). I hope we get some kind a compensation or at least   they make the mobs/boxes spawn faster.......  

I think they should put a Yes - No - Depends as voting criteria.  Mainly because we are in the dark as to what will happen when the event is opened back up.  Will they reset every account to what it was prior to the nyerk up?  Will they give those that still have the coins the same trade in value?  Will they honor the killing of Sunyaka and grant the completed quest and a bonus for the hundreds of players that were not given the ability to roll on the loot?  Seems like my answer to the survey would be C. It depends, until I see how they uncluster they nyerk up and pull their heads out of their nyerks.  I for one am tired of submitting tickets every week due to their failure to fix the bugs on the frigate sky fortress and this is just becoming my nyerk'd up every Wednesday.  I dread the updates because I know the nyerk is gonna hit the fan.

From my point of view, i didnt get shit from the 8h or so a lot of ppl aparently did from farming in league (Btw farming in league means doing nothing and looting what is dead for what i understand but whatever). The point is there are a lot of diferent groups of ppl who got affected with this nyerk up, if i didnt get shit because i wasnt online and other dudes got 30 omegas for looting coins or whatever everybody can be said got nyerk up but  thats only comparing to the ppl who did use the coins and are happy right now xD 

So i have been playing this game since 2.0 i think, i paid the sub not because i supported the excelent job the company was doing but because was the only way to play it... and at that time it sure had a lot of problems, after f2p i have never invested a dime in this. Im still playing, i wont ever give this company a cent, if im still playing its a mix of reasons but i  will continue playing after this nyerk up, i see dudes that take advantage over me all the time, with money given to ncsoft and not given to ncsoft and hacks that ncsoft allows to happen.

Over the years i feel many took the decition to stop supporting this game by leaving, if you play you keep it alive, if you pay you make it profitable, the money the company uses its not up to you, if they have 2 dudes checking if everything works its not up to you, whats up to you is supporting this game by playing.

Sadly i have to say yep ill keep supporting this game by playing, im playing less and less for a mountain of nyerk ups they surely wont fix and made me feel like not playing anymore, but well till im not gone im a part of the problem.

Everyone is ultra mad at NC not because they removed the BEST event ever, they are super mad because you guys removed the NPC before announce the server were going under a maint, really man, I cant even try to defend this. You should spawn the NPC for the next 24h and let players spend their coins, and yes, we do want your apologies, and plz dont come up with a BS Vinna II or exp event, nyerk those exp event, give an exp event its not good enough to compensate for this, we are all (at least MOST of us 75), giving exp event will result in giving something and nothing at the same time, because 75s cant enjoy it!

9 minutes ago, Klammdyn-DN said:

I think they should put a Yes - No - Depends as voting criteria.  Mainly because we are in the dark as to what will happen when the event is opened back up.  Will they reset every account to what it was prior to the nyerk up?  Will they give those that still have the coins the same trade in value?  Will they honor the killing of Sunyaka and grant the completed quest and a bonus for the hundreds of players that were not given the ability to roll on the loot?  Seems like my answer to the survey would be C. It depends, until I see how they uncluster they nyerk up and pull their heads out of their nyerks.  I for one am tired of submitting tickets every week due to their failure to fix the bugs on the frigate sky fortress and this is just becoming my nyerk'd up every Wednesday.  I dread the updates because I know the nyerk is gonna hit the fan.

you can save your vote to the day NCsoft do something about it ;) (if they do) whatever they do some will be benefited and some will be injured

46 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

Seriously depends on the compensation they give.  How do they reward those who didn't get the same opportunities as a big number of the community.  They better come up with something quick though cause the game was the most alive it has been yesterday in years, and to do this is gonna make it fall flat and lower the population again

I agree with this entire statement. People that couldnt play should be given equal amount Coins to someone that grinded all day in Alliances.

Or just do a Rollback.

29 minutes ago, GodIy-KT said:

I agree with this entire statement. People that couldnt play should be given equal amount Coins to someone that grinded all day in Alliances.

Or just do a Rollback.

This.

And after yesterday and reading the forums today, I am feeling less and less Aion.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived