Stop calling others p2w

GenericUser7135

It was their choice to spend money on aion and it was your choice not to spend money on aion, maybe it wasnt your choice but you just cant afford spending money on game, is that why you guys crying about people who spending money on aion?

AFTER ALL IT IS PART OF THE GAME.

EDIT: so stop making yourself  "i cant afford so i blame others" If it was your choice i wouldnt blame because i choose not to spend.

well. even when is shorter to call them p2w, the right way is to call them people who use some money on the game. And IMO is not a bad thing. Is just an entertainment and if we have some fun is ok to pay too. Most of the entertainment cost money, so why not? 

But the P2W concept is more related to the game and not some of the players. You can say that you are in a P2W game when you realize there is an amount of money that can give you a huge advantage compared with playing for free. And the game can be considered a pure P2W when the player who pay more can defeat the others. So if you can find a number to make you invincible, the game is a totally P2W one. 

22 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

well. even when is shorter to call them p2w, the right way is to call them people who use some money on the game. And IMO is not a bad thing. Is just an entertainment and if we have some fun is ok to pay too. Most of the entertainment cost money, so why not? 

But the P2W concept is more related to the game and not some of the players. You can say that you are in a P2W game when you realize there is an amount of money that can give you a huge advantage compared with playing for free. And the game can be considered a pure P2W when the player who pay more can defeat the others. So if you can find a number to make you invincible, the game is a totally P2W one. 

I agree but i am talking about people who constantly crying about p2w. It is part of game. I think myself not p2w i am average the reason why i spent so much money i have 3 account fully prime 15+ 7+. And i think i am skilled player. It is depend on people. Someone dont have skill so they choose to spend money on it instead practice to be good at it. Maybe he or she doesnt have time to do all that practice thats why they choose to spend money so they can over come their lack of skill or lack of time to play aion. As i said it is part of game!

Edit: also if people dont spend money it doesnt mean they are skilled... i saw people more skilled who spend money than who doesnt. I cant say who but he is above general rank he use lead siege sometime but he called me p2w so ok let me bring my alta and duel with you again guess what now he called me ? Hacker ... people just try to make excuses of their lost. He and i were same class his gears prime 15 my alta gears mythic bm gears with bm acessories.

P2W refers to those people who spend money INSTEAD of practicing.
The bad players who don't know a decent rotation, don't bury silences, use their cooldowns from 50+meters away, etc.

And yes, the people crying about it are the ones who can't afford to.  The reason it's such an issue is because of HOW much you have to spend to get as far ahead as some people are.  The players who spend 10k+ USD to win, etc.

Also not sure if you'd tried to level a minion without spending any money on the game, but the 60 minium you get a week from Mirash (which is also only recent) as well as the 2 minium per day quest are not enough to even have your minion to level 3 yet, even if you did have one.

Plenty of reasons for the free players to complain, only because there are items that you would NOT be able to get without spending money. 

If they were reasonable to obtain without spending money, I don't think people would complain as much.

As for me, I don't care. I just play and have fun, die, zerg, get zerged, shout bad. The usual. Doesn't matter x)

well. we have to divide the ideas first :P 

Aion is becoming a P2W game. Why we can say this? Cause there are so few things that you can not buy and you need to collect by playing. But most of the items can be purchased on the broker with kinah or from BCM with real money. I think all here remember Dior. He just showed us how important can be the money here. 

Of course, in a P2W game is the same than in the real life. Having some money wont make you win. To be the winner you have to be the one with more money. Or at least you need to be between the few who have more of it. I am thinking about somebody who will use like $20.000 each month and can have gear +35 right now. Somebody who can buy 1k omegas if they are on BCM to be able to enchant everything :P 

Taking into consideration what you have, you are not one of those whales. You are a veteran who used some money. Most of the things you have probably came from your time ingame. You probably played many months to get most of the things you have. And maybe you used some money in some events or some items to sell on the broker just to have some more kinah. 

26 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

well. we have to divide the ideas first :P 

Aion is becoming a P2W game. Why we can say this? Cause there are so few things that you can not buy and you need to collect by playing. But most of the items can be purchased on the broker with kinah or from BCM with real money. I think all here remember Dior. He just showed us how important can be the money here. 

Of course, in a P2W game is the same than in the real life. Having some money wont make you win. To be the winner you have to be the one with more money. Or at least you need to be between the few who have more of it. I am thinking about somebody who will use like $20.000 each month and can have gear +35 right now. Somebody who can buy 1k omegas if they are on BCM to be able to enchant everything :P 

Taking into consideration what you have, you are not one of those whales. You are a veteran who used some money. Most of the things you have probably came from your time ingame. You probably played many months to get most of the things you have. And maybe you used some money in some events or some items to sell on the broker just to have some more kinah. 

i agree everything you said but it game not people, ncsoft made game so please go complain it to ncsoft not to those players who find it is fun to play with some money!.

think this way some people get paid 30k and spend 3k on aion and some get paid 3k and spend 300 on aion. you get the point?

STOP COMPLAIN TO PLAYERS GO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT TO NCSOFT

Oh :o.   But I actually complain with NCSoft a lot. I am pretty close to get a ban here cause I complain so much with them. :P 

I do not complain with the players. Even if somebody want to spend a fortune here I do not tink he is doing wrong. Everybody can do with their money what they want. Yet I do not like P2W games. But I have no problems with the people and how much money they want to pay or even if they want to play for free. 

1 minute ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Oh :o.   But I actually complain with NCSoft a lot. I am pretty close to get a ban here cause I complain so much with them. :P 

I do not complain with the players. Even if somebody want to spend a fortune here I do not tink he is doing wrong. Everybody can do with their money what they want. Yet I do not like P2W games. But I have no problems with the people and how much money they want to pay or even if they want to play for free. 

thank you! so please stop crying or calling others p2w with no skill cuz some people dont have time to practice aion cuz they have to make 30k and spend 3k on aion while 3k pay check people think spending 3k is stupid, i know it is your whole pay check i understand calling them stupid but for 30k pay check people it is like 300 for those who get paid 3k

The problem is not the players, but the game... there used to be a time where p2w was still acceptable, and free players who would rather grind their gear would eventually catch up to those who invested in Ncoin, could get their endgame gear and enjoy it for a few months before the next update went live. It gave us (free players) a reason to keep grinding to become stronger. With P2W as it is now, it's a waste of time to play the game without paying, there's no way you can catch up with everything that has to be enchanted, purified, tempered... you even need to get the strongest minion and also evolve it... it's just too much.

This is an mmorpg, and you're supposed to build your character from scratch and learn your class while grinding for its gear... this is not a moba, not a shooter... playing The Sims and using the money hack makes it boring, why would you do that in an mmorpg. To each their own, but yeah, current state makes the game boring and unrewarding for most free players.

There are levels of p2w, and most people will not complain about a player who spends a few bucks here and there.
But what makes this game and this p2w broken is, a player can spend 100 $ on luna and get a crucible draft.  There is no way for you to beat them.  No matter how skilled you are.  So you pay the 100$ for luna and then you win against anyone in arena, there you go, you pay 100$ to win arena = p2w.  Now, you say people can not afford to p2w, this game is meant to be fun, why you gotta pay 100$ to win an arena match, whats fun in that?  And its fun for the loser?  Not so much.  I don't mind pay for convenience, for example a player has no time to farm omega or supplements and decides to buy it off bcm.  This was fine when gears had a cap enchantment.  A normal player can farm medals ap and enchant stone to reach +15 items, and another player without the time to invest in this game can spend some real money to achieve those same gear.  But now the p2w players can have bracelet, plumes +10, which is not something a person who grinds this game can easily achieve.  Enchantments with no limits and the list goes on and on.

3 hours ago, Lingerie-DN said:

P2W refers to those people who spend money INSTEAD of practicing.
The bad players who don't know a decent rotation, don't bury silences, use their cooldowns from 50+meters away, etc.

[... ] The reason it's such an issue is because of HOW much you have to spend to get as far ahead as some people are.  The players who spend 10k+ USD to win, etc.

This. The ones offended by the term "P2W" are usually the ones who fit the description, lol.

3 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Aion is becoming a P2W game. 

*has been a P2W game for years

Remember tempering prices at 1bil+?

@BiNaRi-KT

i am obviusly calling poeple pay to win because if you pay to be 1 step ahead from the others in order to win that's what you do you actually pay in order to win but don't get me wrong i am not agaist the people doing that,it's their right to pay as much as they want and can.Nothing wrong with it what most ppl are against is the p2w rewards that nc provides, let's be honest givving a gear that's equal the the gear that's takes an avearge player at least about 3 months to farm is a lot of stuff (refering to caesu's gear),but still nothing wrong with the people and also i can't understand why you got ofended by getting called p2w(i am not saying you are p2w personally i don't know you) if that's what you actually do lol,money gives you gears and gears gives you win simple as that lol(liteally pay to win),also i am refering as p2w people the people that spend tons of money in game witch is their right as i pre-mentioned peronally i have spent money to aion because i like to support the game that i enjoy + get something in return but still with that amount of money i propablly can't be considered as p2w especially since i didn't actually got something valuable in return.At last what annoys people is that some players get special treatment as Dior has proved by restoring their items several times in order for them to get to +20 and thats because they spend a bucket full of money every month

CAN ANYONE POINT OUT P2W IS CHEATING? IT IS PART OF GAME. IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE IT COMPLAIN WHO MADE GAME NOT TO OTHER PLAYERS

I spend average 1~2k per month because i have 3 fully geared toons.

Some will say i am p2w too some say average depend on how deep is their wallet. AND I AM SKILLED PLAYER.

PLEASE GO COMPLAIN IT TO WHO MADE AION NOT TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW SYSTEM RULE 

2 hours ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

CAN ANYONE POINT OUT P2W IS CHEATING? IT IS PART OF GAME. IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE IT COMPLAIN WHO MADE GAME NOT TO OTHER PLAYERS

I spend average 1~2k per month because i have 3 fully geared toons.

Some will say i am p2w too some say average depend on how deep is their wallet. AND I AM SKILLED PLAYER.

PLEASE GO COMPLAIN IT TO WHO MADE AION NOT TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW SYSTEM RULE 

shame-shame-shame-memeful-com-14049487.p

1~2k per month? and for how many months have you been playing?

41 minutes ago, Reflectionn-DN said:

shame-shame-shame-memeful-com-14049487.p

1~2k per month? and for how many months have you been playing?

I am srry I have money that I can spend every month 300 per accounts. Was that your money that I spent? Srry you think 1k~2k is big money but for me it is not be I spend money on a ion I spent it on drinking and for other fun play fact I rather feel better that I stop and spent money on a ion CUZ when I use to spent money on drinking I spent around 10k per month.

I AM SORRY BUT IT IS NOT THAT MUCH MONEY FOR ME.

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING!?

Who said it was cheating? I'm not rereading this thread.

Who the hell cares if someone calls you p2w? It's a weak insult, at best. Really now. Go bathe in your RL kinah that you can spend on your hobby, and bask in being a lord rather than a plebian.

Yes It is not even insulting for me I know I have better skills than more than half of this forum fighters but I wanna show some of them how shame it is just blame on other people for what they can't do or dont. Go blame NC soft not other players who willing to spend money. After all we or they are the one who pay NC soft and most you benefit from them Cuz server is not closed CUZ of those who spend money on aion

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived