Instanced housing

GenericUser1279

I think the problem with instanced housing maps is how to handle auctions. No other region has gotten instanced housing (not even Korea) which means the Korean Devs would have to write scripts for handling auctions. We can see how well asking for custom things worked when you look at our vanilla merge.

• 1 month later...

Instanced housing - is it like when we leave an instance (Luna, Dredgion) after being at home, we don't get to our home,  but to the place we were in before entered our home?? No, I got so bored by it already, doing instances from the Studios, I wanna get home! Just add 2 times more houses, expand Pernon, add houses to Beluslan, Morheim, Brusthonin or other locations please!

• 6 months later...

(#×_×)  how about just buy a piece of ALLOTTED LAND, in Vert, Eltnen, Heiron, Theo, Inggy, &/or Cyggy (& asmo equivalent) & go for it, furniture already avail, plants that can all be 'gathered' or 'watered' etc endless possibilities for expansion. there is already a precedent set with a few houses in some lands.

improvements to the main town forts by the owners of land & homes, same as in Oriel & Pernon. more improvements makes the fort more invulnerable.

DID YOU HAVE TO GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TO READ THAT TINY WRITING?

Archived