BCM isnt recognizing new toons?

Fungie-DN

When u make a new toon and go to standard sever, there is a npc that gives u 3 xp amulets just for getting her the flower headband in bcm for free, when i made a new toon today it wouldn't recognize my new character i just made. I thought maybe if i relogged it would fix but it didnt. Is there anyway you can fix this?

9 minutes ago, FearlessFungie-DN said:

When u make a new toon and go to standard sever, there is a npc that gives u 3 xp amulets just for getting her the flower headband in bcm for free, when i made a new toon today it wouldn't recognize my new character i just made. I thought maybe if i relogged it would fix but it didnt. Is there anyway you can fix this?

happen the same to me, tryed to buy the [Event] Pilit Headband but can't... system do not recognize my new char.. they screw up what we more use during exp bonus weekends... -___-

I created a toon like.. a week ago, she is still lvl 1, and BCM does recognize her, but.. i just created a new one, and it doesnt.... so basically the new character are the ones with the problem, is not about the lvl.
@Cyan are we gonna lose all the weekend with 100% exp without being able to farm the 100% Amulets with new toons?

44 minutes ago, FearlessFungie-DN said:

I sent them a ticket about it and they told me to delete some files and repair them. I did exactly what they told me and still nothing. That was a waste of 30mins..

that's the most stupid thing i've ever read, the problem is the characters are unrecognized  on BCM, in game and even on the website... the website have nothing to do with our client... holy nyerk -.-

20 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey everyone, we're looking into the issue and will provide an update when we have more information. 

Thank you.

Players past lvl 65 use the amulets we get from new characters to help us level more and its very inconvenient that we can't receive them on the day the xp weekend starts, i lost a day of lvling trying to figure out why my new characters werent showing up on BCM then being told by a GM to delete multiple files and file repair them, which took more time, and come to find out it did nothing at all. Now people are stuck without amulets to help with the xp buff which helps a lot with people who are trying to get to lvl75 before 6.0. Is there anything going to be done about the xp weekend since the problem with BCM has taken off time from players farming and lvling?

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Were you guys trying to use the ingame BCM or the website BCM? Someone on FB was saying ingame one worked for them.

I tryed both, in game and website, same problem, new chars doesnt appear on the list, and when you press "Purchase now" logged with the new char it shows you some message saying to choose a character.

unknown.png

You can also send purchased BCM items to deleted (created months ago, deleted recently) toons.

If you create a new character with the same name, but different class, as the recently deleted older toon, the BCM item is sent to the OLD DELETED TOON, which you cannot access any longer.

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Can someone see if this works on Katalam characters (ingame or website)? Because the only ones who are posting here are DN.

cause Katalam is dead that is why only Danaria post ;-)

Archived