Forums

AP Accessory Box from Event bugged PLS READ

Nakago-DN

Hi, from the current event Daeva Dash we are getting "Prime Royal Captain Accessory Box", and when you open with any class, physical or magical, the box only give you the chance to choose the "combat" version of the accessories, which is the one for Physical classes, if you open the box with Cleric, Sorcerer, Aethertech or any magical class, you can't choose magic type accesories.

@Cyan, Magical Classes are lossing the chance to get their PvP accessories from the event, and we are gonna get way behind the Melee classes gear.

I'm sorry to post here but i sent ticket, and GM missundertood the bug report, due there isn't a "Bug Report" option in Tickets in support. SO the only way to send them is in Gameplay=>Suggestion. And the GM who recieved my ticket tought i was asking for a suggestion for the game, instead of  reporting a bug. SO post here was my only option right now.

I added screenshoot with proofs of the bug below.

Aion1236.jpg

Aion1237.jpg

Aion1238.jpg

Just now, Sachibi-DN said:

its really anoying since u send a ticket and support staff answer "thanks for the suggestion..." and its not a suggestion...

Yep, cuz actually there isn't even an option for Bug report via support ticket... and bug report in forum is totally forgotten.

What nyerk me off the most is that i sent a ticket trying to report this bug, GM answer me back that they have many suggestions about the game but they gonna "see" if they can pay attention to my "suggestion", then i took the time to re-explain that this was not a suggetion, it was a bug report, but i wasnt able to do it in a "bug report" section cuz there isnt in support ticket, and after all this explanation they text me back:

"I appreciate you taking the time to send in this suggestion for Aion. We receive far more suggestions than can possibly be added to the game, and the Development Team has many ideas of their own. When they are considering what to spend their time implementing, one of the most important things that they look for is whether there's a strong desire for particular changes or features from the Aion community. I've included a link to the Suggestion Box area of our forums below.
https://forums.aiononline.com/
This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.
Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance."

I mean... REALLY!!? So the only way for us to have a chance to get a fix for a bug founded and prooved in game is trying to get @Cyan or @Hime 's attention. at forums.?

9 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

Seriously all my friends are now full AP 75 Jewerly cuz they are warriors, and i have all my boxes without being used cuz can't get the magic accessories.from it -.-

its okay just stock up on temperings, im sure they'll fix it soon enough with all these people submitting tickets :) 

It's awfully sad that they continue to develop ploys to separate players from their money, yet after we support their bottom line so much they refuse to make a minor fix to an obviously stupid error that should've been caught by their so-called Quality Assurance department.

Too busy scheming for more money, why would they fix something for their loyal customer base?

Pathetic

hello all, 

I also Had issue with the Prime Royal  Captain  Acc. boxes as well, with the not showing up for magic classes as well,,    and By werid Chance The Prime Royal Captain weapon box is Also Bugged for the Glad  Class  there is no Great Sword  in the box,,  ive sent tickets in both issues, i get told we are looking into this, and well get back to you,  smh .. 

• Aion Team

Hello, 

There is currently an issue with the wrong item being available from the rewards. If you wish to have the magical version of this accessory box, please contact support after you have obtained the Prime Royal Captain Accessory Box and they will be able to swap it out for the proper box. 

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello, 

There is currently an issue with the wrong item being available from the rewards. If you wish to have the magical version of this accessory box, please contact support after you purchased the Prime Royal Captain Accessory Box and they will be able to swap it out for the proper box. 

Thank you.

@Cyan what about if we've acquired it directly from the event instead of purchasing it?

Archived