Need to take out the ability to auto attack in daeva dash

Optimis-DN

2 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

PM Hime and Cyan if you haven't already. This kind of thing needs to be quashed before other people start doing it as well. Honestly, a day-long ban isn't enough for this level of toxicity and malice.

^ This. Good LORD, people are just horrible. 

P.S. Musicians For Hire should toss this person out of their legion. They are such a nice group of people. They wouldn't want this idiot tainting their legion.

29 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

^ This. Good LORD, people are just horrible. 

P.S. Musicians For Hire should toss this person out of their legion. They are such a nice group of people. They wouldn't want this idiot tainting their legion.

... I'm honestly not even sure who this is. This must be a new legion member. We will check into it, thanks.

I say a good 7 day ban would be appropriate for this, and check the IP so they 7 day block all his alts.

I understand people purposely dieing in the end to prevent others from finishing, it is a game feature it seems, but this is clearly something irritating like the kisk item that ports you to the enemy base and people stealing the hero forms.

But how can she hit you when you cannot hit her? The image says "you cannot attack in your current stance.

@Vantheria-DN oh wow I didn’t think anyone would read this, thank you and @Arxaggelos-KT I had used the statue to transform and even waited till the timer ran out to try and kill him while wearing my pvp gear but was unable to attack him. When I ran off the cliff and tried coming back to see if I would be able to do it but it just reset the timer for the transformation.

thank you for the support.

1 hour ago, Opulance-DN said:

I hope NCSoft punishes those who abuse this glitch.

They can't punish anyone if they don't know. Encourage anyone who has had this happen to them to do as Cake suggest.. send in a ticket.

Archived