Evergale tricks they do

Arhangelos

This guy here does premades with auto accept, this way he opens new instances on EC, seconds later his alliance gets an entry, he cancels and remakes a premade with auto accept.

This is surely an elyos alt on our Asmodian side. Does blocking any of these chars work on not being teamed with them? And WHY do we even have a post offer with auto accept in it?

Will this game ever design something that cheaters can't take advantage of?

Hmyf9KH.jpg

10 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

This guy here does premades with auto accept, this way he opens new instances on EC, seconds later his alliance gets an entry, he cancels and remakes a premade with auto accept.

This is surely an elyos alt on our Asmodian side. Does blocking any of these chars work on not being teamed with them? And WHY do we even have a post offer with auto accept in it?

Will this game ever design something that cheaters can't take advantage of?

Hmyf9KH.jpg

Change it so that auto-accept alliances get the last priority to open an EC, and pre-made alliances get a higher priority.

Umm there are 3 opetions for you 1) make your own alliance, 2) join another alliance rather than quick queuing and 3) if you still decide to quick queue, suck it up and dont cry, because good players go with premades and in quick queue you will be most likely be grouped up with pugs anyway.

13 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

Umm there are 3 opetions for you 1) make your own alliance, 2) join another alliance rather than quick queuing and 3) if you still decide to quick queue, suck it up and dont cry, because good players go with premades and in quick queue you will be most likely be grouped up with pugs anyway.

There are 3 static premade alliances done in Asmodian Katalam. They get their own same static people all the time, you just have to quick queue and be lucky to be in their league.

You forgot the 4th option is to either quit the game or just roll an elyos and start enjoying the game.

13 hours ago, Calista-DN said:

Change it so that auto-accept alliances get the last priority to open an EC, and pre-made alliances get a higher priority.

I'd say remove the auto accept premades, what is a premade when auto accept exists. Or better yet, keep auto accept in but they shouldn't grab the quick queue players, auto accept premade means you apply to that premade and it automatically accepts you.

KingCannon from our side also does this today, he opened so many EC and then he was back 3 seconds later, he is another 66 lvl elyos alt.

1 hour ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

There are 3 static premade alliances done in Asmodian Katalam. They get their own same static people all the time, you just have to quick queue and be lucky to be in their league.

You forgot the 4th option is to either quit the game or just roll an elyos and start enjoying the game.

It's the same on the Elyos side, people just cry if they dont get put into Mochigirl and Knight leagues.

8 minutes ago, Pandastein-DN said:

It's the same on the Elyos side, people just cry if they dont get put into Mochigirl and Knight leagues.

The problem of my side is that we are like 100 active people on the server, everyone else is the alts of these 50 people and they decide to put them in EC with them so we all lose.

Our abyss is perma green constantly unless we have the buff lvl 12837183 or something. We have no people, the numbers are just afk alts.

10 hours ago, Sarrows-DN said:

The newest trick to evergale is 3 elyos groups sitting at 23/24 memebers (not one of them wanting to go against a premade), while there's at least 1 asmo group sitting at 24/24.

What a shame, back in my day we use to dual client just so we could try to get a premade in dredg.

On 15/5/2018 at 3:10 AM, Sarrows-DN said:

The newest trick to evergale is 3 elyos groups sitting at 23/24 memebers (not one of them wanting to go against a premade), while there's at least 1 asmo group sitting at 24/24.

We have the same trick done in our side some times. The thing is that they see the other side, if there is a tough premade elyos 24/24 they are waiting till that alliance gets a pug from our side, I have seen high ranks do a premade with auto accept, only top open a new instance, the guy doesn't even enter, he goes back to his normal premade.

They time this this way and this is why you either get in side and dominate the enemies or you get inside and get dominated by them.

~~~

I say premade with auto accept shouldn't be grabbing people from their individual quick entry. It should be this... a premade that you have to apply to it and it will automatically accept you.

On 14/5/2018 at 1:00 PM, Nyali-DN said:

Aren't you special? lol

You are a little special in your own way, the guy got called out by me and he tried to put my name in it to intimidate me. We had some weird conversation, not sure if his english was bad or if he tried to pretend he didn't understand.

I have the feeling blocking them prevents you from entering their premade, I could be wrong on this.

2 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

You are a little special in your own way, the guy got called out by me and he tried to put my name in it to intimidate me. We had some weird conversation, not sure if his english was bad or if he tried to pretend he didn't understand.

You seem to take this a bit too much by heart. Just ignore it and move on. It's just a game... u.u

Archived