missing out on 1k+ gp

Ele-DN

On 27/6/2018 at 5:07 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

In all seriousness, do you really want to know because we can find these people on the forums and hang them upside down from their toes for it. .-.

Kicking non afkers in EC was supposed to be an offense but NCSoft simply doesn't care.

We have posted their names here and they do nothing. The kicking ability was supposed to save EC from the hordes of afkers that waited to be carried, which most of the times meant that the whole league would lose because of lack of active players.

When the kick option was implemented (due to very loud requests for it from multiple players), we were told that if someone mis-used the kick option, you could send in a ticket and that person would be punished.

Are you telling me that you are sending in tickets and Support is not punishing them?

I'm shocked.

1og0.gif

Citronela-KT kicked the entire alliance I was in last Saturday after the leader in my alliance passed league lead to someone in citonelas ally who then gave lead to this person. A friend was in their alliance and screenshoted the chat log after it happened and sent to me for my ticket. Of course with two different gems I received 2 different responses per GM and they often conflicted their own prior response. One even went as far to say it was not abuse and that should ignore avoid or block the person lol. They really are out of touch with their game or dont care and even tho multiple people sent tickets one said because we didnt finish the instance no rewards could be provided. Also unlike kicking an individual player kicking an alliance gets you a cool down and in this case as it was before the gate opened and match started turned out to be the full 15 minutes.

Check out this cringe worthy response from a gm that did not even take the time to properly read the ticket I made which clearly stated this was in evergale before gate open and that an entire alliance was victim.

GM Rhan (Aion)

Jun 25, 09:08 PDT

Hello,

After thoroughly investigating these incidents, we have verified that the player you have reported were not abusing the Kick function in-game.

I understand that disagreeable players can be a source of frustration at times. Going forward, please consider the following three steps whenever you find yourself in such a situation:

1. Break off the conversation.
2. Use Ignore.
3. Use the Block feature
4. Form alliance for instance run with players you trust in-game.

Since this is the case, we are unable to restore the rewards you have lost. Thank you for understanding. Regarding the restoration that was provided to you before, that was for a different case, and as we assist players on a case by case basis and each case are objectively reviewed. I hope this clarifies your inquiry.

However, if you encounter this kind of scenario again, please don't hesitate contact us as we thoroughly investigate each incident.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

GM Rhan
NCSOFT Support Team

It's just sad as I said I was able to provide screenshots with the exact time of occurence and the player in question and the gm can check logs but they just were not interested so I guess we can assume there will be no enforcement of the kick option. I understand how they handle or discipline players remains up to them and shouldn't be discussed but the playerbase should be well aware of those that continually abuse the system are still doing it and I'd like to think a compensation for getting alliance kick wouldn't be such a far fetched idea or hard to implement. Evergale has so many issues that need to be addressed like the stock in bugged queue and unable to drop or the DC from internet cafe issue. Now we can add full cooldown from alliance kick. Good customer service would have made this issue a lot more tolerable in this case.

People talk about the widening gap between quick queue losses due to premade dodges. However, that sort of response from the GMs actually broadens the gap. Those of us who go in premades do so not only because we want to hang out with friends but also because we cannot trust the other people in quick entries. We never know if we're going to quick queue into an alliance which has a leader who is known for expelling entire alliances or kicking people because they don't like them. It creates a rift in the community in which we feel like our own alliances are out to get us. It's a shame really.

39 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I didn't think Support could get worse. Nice to see they've exceeded my expectations in shit level.

Sorry you guys are dealing with this. This is incredible bullshit.

The other replies were not much better the GM said 1st they cannot offer rewards because did not complete instance then later said the following :

"Should any rewards be provided, it will be automatically distributed to the affected accounts and not by Customer Support. Please understand that the Game Support Team is not able to offer individual compensation at this point."

Distributed automatically....sure

Hi Euphoria... sorry but the other time i missed the click and kick the ally for error (i tried to pass the lead).. I don't know who pass the lead to me, after that i got DC..

I never kick ppl, so i think you are wrong becuase you said that i "abuse kick"..

Good luck!

1 minute ago, Citronela-KT said:

Hi Euphoria... sorry but the other time i missed the click and kick the ally for error.. I don't who pass the lead to me, after that i got DC..

I never kick ppl, so i think you are wrong becuase you said that i "abuse kick"..

Good luck!

Kicking by intent or by error the players kicked still suffered and the kick function can be perceived as an abuse by ncsoft for introducing it the 1st place without implementing safeguards such as a confim are you sure you want to do this action and kicking players individually doesnt give cooldown but alliances it does. Since you admit that you kicked that alliance even if by accident you would think support would help the players affected asking for compensation and by recognizing that the system is flawed.

33 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

...you would think support would help the players affected asking for compensation and by recognizing that the system is flawed.

There is very likely a disconnect in communication between NCSoft and Support. @Cheesecake-DN already mentioned it, but support was outsourced in 2015. Whatever guidelines that Cyan or Hime come up with have to be passed along to the company responsible and then the support staff have to be trained to do what they've been told. It's like a massive game of telephone and everyone is speaking a different language, so nothing is getting through.

1 hour ago, Forgotten-DN said:

There is very likely a disconnect in communication between NCSoft and Support. @Cheesecake-DN already mentioned it, but support was outsourced in 2015. Whatever guidelines that Cyan or Hime come up with have to be passed along to the company responsible and then the support staff have to be trained to do what they've been told. It's like a massive game of telephone and everyone is speaking a different language, so nothing is getting through.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Support doesn't give a crap about Aion or her players. They don't know the game and don't care to. They will lie to your face and tell you that they can't do something even when you show them proof that they can and have. They will scan your ticket, find one word (not even caring what the ticket is actually about), send you a copy and paste reply that hasn't been relevant to the game for 2 years, mark your ticket closed and then go back to eating Cheetos and binge watching Supernatural.

Cyan and Hime care, but they have no power when it comes to Support.

Sadness.

Archived