Regarding tonight's EC afk-kick

Ceooek-KT

5 hours ago, Shoenfein-DN said:

You kicked a lot of people that were actively playing because you felt the need to throw a tantrum.

Just report those who you think have abused the kicking option by adding proof to your ticket, of course.

5 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Just report those who you think have abused the kicking option by adding proof to your ticket, of course.

I did - and "proof".  He did it while I was recording video.  But he's already posted this thread basically thumbing his nose at Cyan and her coalition abuse rules thread; he goes so far as to be openly smug about forcing everyone into a cd.  It's pretty obvious he believes/knows they won't do anything to him.

I've said it before, the alliance kick option shouldn't even be there, it isn't needed and it's been abused too many times.

I can understand someone being frustrated when they form a premade and some of the alliances clearly have AFK leaders, but even so there's usually people that participate, even without any support. If anything those people deserve more respect from the league leader.

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Support doesn't ban people for it, though, because Support doesn't play Aion or understand how it works or why this is a bad thing.

Oh Cheese, I know that but reporting someone stacks up on those people's account. I'm well aware after 6 years of being on Aion that support doesn't do shit, doesn't mean people shouldn't point out that people have been abusing this function by sending in a ticket and maybe even post it on the forum as they did here. And as @Cyan mentioned a while back, that's what we should do, correct me if I got that wrong. :3

29 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

Oh Cheese, I know that but reporting someone stacks up on those people's account. I'm well aware after 6 years of being on Aion that support doesn't do shit, doesn't mean people shouldn't point out that people have been abusing this function by sending in a ticket and maybe even post it on the forum as they did here. And as @Cyan mentioned a while back, that's what we should do, correct me if I got that wrong. :3

The thing is... Support doesn't seem to realize that this is against the rules, so there's no way they're noting this against accounts because it's not a rule breaker.

Yes, that is what we're supposed to do. It's just phenomenally futile if Support doesn't get their shit together.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived