October Preview?

imTingTing-DN

Yes @Hime please we beg you!

Don`t leave us in the dark and shadows of uncertainty.

We are waiting for October Preview Post! (Even if it is a draft and subject to change)

Tell us which encounters, devious creatures we will fight in the upcoming Events!

slider_halloween_2017.jpg

One Hour of Spooktacular Buffs

Get 400% more XP and a drop rate boosted by 100% for one hour

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Omg, it's October. Sorry! I don't mean to be a slacker, but I'm working on a lot of things right now. :( I'll have Cyan draft a more formal post tomorrow, but look forward to:

• End of the World Event
  • Power Up Week (last one)
  • All Boosts Week
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt

and of course... Aion: Awakened Legacy (6.2)!

Get the word out!

Hime since omegas and temperings will be gone next patch why you guys don’t bring more Transcendent Tempering and Inridescent Omegas instead of untradeable normal one. I hope you guys can do it. 

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Omg, it's October. Sorry! I don't mean to be a slacker, but I'm working on a lot of things right now. :( I'll have Cyan draft a more formal post tomorrow, but look forward to:

• End of the World Event
  • All Boosts Week
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt

Get the word out!

No Daeva Dash :( my hopes for finishing upgrades are crushed. 

Spooky Coffin
Levels 10+

Also during the event period you will find large candles placed around the capital cities, and sanctuaries in Iluma and Norsvold. Work with others to light the candles in the proper order to spawn an Elegant Coffin. This coffin will only be around for one minute, but interacting with it before it disappears grants you an hour long buff which provides a 400% EXP boost and 100% drop boost.

kaion_halloween2014.jpg

8 hours ago, Hime said:

• End of the World Event
  • All Boosts Week
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt

Get the word out!

Please make the key drop for everyone in the group at the "End of World" event. D:

Other than that I'm very excited. <3

Archived