The perks of playing in a "dead" server

Sunix-DN

I was able to solo the mini-boss Yanubis a lot of times during this event! Kahrun is almost dead and looks like most people didn't know or even bothered about it.
He gave me an incredible 1,8 BILLION exp per kill.

L9SrlHP.png

I will miss you, Yanubis :(

51 minutes ago, Moomoomooo-SL said:

So that mob is worth about 920,000,000 exp, or more than 4 Fissure / Luna runs. Did you have guild exp bonus on you?

How long did that took you to kill Yannabis (Yanubis)?

I took me 3-4 minutes. He is not immune to CCs neithers shocks, so I was able to stunlock him on my gunslinger too.

Edit: I was using +100% exp amulet this night

1 hour ago, Nyinu-KR said:

.. a lot of people just don't care. Full stop.

HastySecondaryAtlanticspadefish-small.gi

who knows? I was also able to take rifts to illuma and solo the elyos one, since no one was running around his spawn place. lol

Even when you get shared exp its a lot just to not care. I think most people didn't know the spawn time because they never read event details.

57 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

This made me laugh so hard for some reason. xD "I'm not here to PVP! I just want to kill your boss!"

I just power leveled my main from 74 to 75 and my Gunslinger from 70 to 73.

Coulnd't be more thankful to ppl who don't cared about this event. 

<3

13 hours ago, Sunix-KR said:

I took me 3-4 minutes. He is not immune to CCs neithers shocks, so I was able to stunlock him on my gunslinger too.

Edit: I was using +100% exp amulet this night

who knows? I was also able to take rifts to illuma and solo the elyos one, since no one was running around his spawn place. lol

Even when you get shared exp its a lot just to not care. I think most people didn't know the spawn time because they never read event details.

Woah that's a real asmo there.

Some Elyos took advantage of this Yanubis during the Event. Some friends and I tried but then more people came, and the XP was sapped away slowly. it just wasn't worth the time once the XP diminished in the slightest. Solo'ing it seems profitable but was he spawning in multiple areas? I ran around the whole area. Trying to see if he multi-spawned by chance. Guessed it didn't and by the time I was able to log and try and get some XP from it. It was Multi-camped by like 5+ Elyos. And by that rate the XP was nyuck.

Archived