Gold Ingots?

Arhangelos

So... did Essence Cores +10 in my personal warehouse get exchanged too or just deleted?

I had 25 billion kinah which should give me 833 gold ingots or something and I was wearing 6x Essence cores +10 and had at least another 9~10 of them in my warehouse! shouldn't that be about another 1200 gold ingots for a total of more than 2000 gold ingots?

Why do I only have 1316 gold ingots?

~~~~~

Same question for enchanted items, did my +8 master harvester hats, sitting on my warehouse get exchanged at all, cause I have the feeling I got less boxes in return.

I am one step before literally deleting all my characters as they are and never look back, thank you.
@Cyan I need an explanation on why I have less gold ingots than should!

1 minute ago, Jagblade-DN said:

If he was anything like me, his inventory was completely full (and so was his warehouse.)

My inventory was full too and I have maxed inventory space, but I still found a way to move and delete a few things so I could leave all gear, scrolls and whatsoever in it.. but yeah, idk. Maybe support can help, I just did what they recommended us to. Good luck tho!

Well first impression after I logged is really bad, if indeed all my 10x essence cores +10 are simply deleted then this is it for me, I am calling it a night and this time I promise to delete my chars as well so I will never have a reason to return. I had some spaces and I could make some room, I just didn't know there was a neccessity to have the essence cores to my inventory to get them exchanged.

They gave us the fking list the last week, so many information, so little time, and they made it so tricky to get any exchange by having things in inventory etc. They sure did delete my essence cores in warehouse, might as well bothered to give the ingots as well.

I'll open a ticket and get an answer as fast as possible, this will determine whether I will keep playing this game.

• Aion Team
4 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Well first impression after I logged is really bad, if indeed all my 10x essence cores +10 are simply deleted then this is it for me, I am calling it a night and this time I promise to delete my chars as well so I will never have a reason to return. I had some spaces and I could make some room, I just didn't know there was a neccessity to have the essence cores to my inventory to get them exchanged.

They gave us the fking list the last week, so many information, so little time, and they made it so tricky to get any exchange by having things in inventory etc. They sure did delete my essence cores in warehouse, might as well bothered to give the ingots as well.

I'll open a ticket and get an answer as fast as possible, this will determine whether I will keep playing this game.

Your Essence Cores were not required to be in your inventory, if they were in the warehouse then those Ingots would be in the warehouse. Would you mind giving me your ticket number so we can have a look?

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Your Essence Cores were not required to be in your inventory, if they were in the warehouse then those Ingots would be in the warehouse. Would you mind giving me your ticket number so we can have a look?

Thanks.

Thank you for replying so fast:

Request #22462448

OK, this is resolved, the Gold Ingots were deposited in the spot the Essence Cores were supposedly stored, not in your inventory. I was 100000% sure they were in the inventory, I searched the warehouse, legion warehouse, studio warehouses and I was sad.

Then I opened my pets and it seems I had placed them there (I was sure I would never put anything exchangeable in my pets' inventories) and the ingots were there.

It seems I had about 28x Essence Cores +10 sitting there so I got another 2240 Gold ingots for a total of 3516 GI

Sorry for the hustle, it is all resolved.

b6cZ2ER.jpg

Archived