Daeva Skills

Hotah-DN

Is it just me or is the spawn rate of the other shulacks ridiculously low in BoS and FM?? Ive literally only ever seen the gold shugo ONCE, and ive seen the regular smuggler shukirukin like max twice and ofc he never dropped anything and none of these spawns has ever happened while i was soloing BoS. Also the price of the daevanion skill box in gold ingot is ridiculous, it'd be nicer if it was dropped to 100 ingots or even 75 ingots, 200 ingots is just insane or can we just get the 6.5 daeva skill box craft from aetherforge early please thanks

@Cyan @Hime

If you have alts you can do this: Enter an alt on BoS, try to run around and see if you get the message, if not then get out and repeat, if you get the message then put you main in the instance as well and go get the stigma.

This way you can easily get a shugo in every entry of your main.

Of course this can be easy in Coe and BoS, but FM is harder to get to shugo spot since you have to kill those mobs and pods etc, but you can keep dieing, no augments/conditions to lose.

100% agree that the shugo spawn rate is way, WAY too low. I've put FM and BoS on CD every week since patch release, and I've never seen the shugo in BoS. Only seen it once in FM and it didn't drop a book. But even if it did drop, I'd only have a 16.6% chance of actually getting it since I'd have to roll against my groupmates. Out of gold bars, so I'll just have to live with my 1 ancient and 1 legendary skillbooks for the foreseeable future. Really wish they'd increase the spawn rate because it's outrageous.

3 hours ago, Edmond-KT said:

Guys, a question... I don't fully understand how the daevanion skills work.

I have 4 skills that can be "augmented" with the books, when i get the ancient book, that gives me the "first augmented level" of them all? Or just of one of them?

Daevanion skills do not enhance normal skills or one another. They are brand new individual skills, based on normal skills we already had. There are multiple variations for different playstyles.

Once you unlock one, you can replace the skill you had with that one, but you wont be able to use the old one's effect (unless you change it back to the old one, in which case you wont be able to use the Daevanion skill you unlocked, until you change back). Same deal with your other skills, you can only use one at a time if they are of the same "skill line".

4 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Daevanion skills do not enhance normal skills or one another. They are brand new individual skills, based on normal skills we already had. There are multiple variations for different playstyles.

Once you unlock one, you can replace the skill you had with that one, but you wont be able to use the old one's effect (unless you change it back to the old one, in which case you wont be able to use the Daevanion skill you unlocked, until you change back). Same deal with your other skills, you can only use one at a time if they are of the same "skill line".

Bro, that wasn't even remotely my question, "augmented" was just a way of naming them (that's why i put the " "), i'm asking if one book gives the first skill variation for ALL 4 or just for ONE?

1 minute ago, Edmond-KT said:

Bro, that wasn't even remotely my question, "augmented" was just a way of naming them (that's why i put the " "), i'm asking if one book gives the first skill variation for ALL 4 or just for ONE?

Then be more specific. :P Each skill has its own skillbook. You need the respective skillbook for all 11 (?) Daevanion skills.

I have a question regarding this Daeva skill drops. For example. I've been running CoE since start, and so far, I get the same skill from the chest every time. I saw someone saying its totally random and any skill can drop from the chest. Can anyone confirm this? Tyvm! I believe there are lots with this same question on their minds.

7 minutes ago, Adriel-EK said:

I have a question regarding this Daeva skill drops. For example. I've been running CoE since start, and so far, I get the same skill from the chest every time. I saw someone saying its totally random and any skill can drop from the chest. Can anyone confirm this? Tyvm! I believe there are lots with this same question on their minds.

CoE will only spawn the Clumsy Shulack like 99% of the time -- and the Clumsy Shulack drops the ancient skillbook. There is only one ancient skillbook; the rest are legendary. So yes, in CoE, you will get the same skillbook over and over. For chances at the other skillbooks, you will need to go into FM, BoS, PF, and IDD.

5 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

CoE will only spawn the Clumsy Shulack like 99% of the time -- and the Clumsy Shulack drops the ancient skillbook. There is only one ancient skillbook; the rest are legendary. So yes, in CoE, you will get the same skillbook over and over. For chances at the other skillbooks, you will need to go into FM, BoS, PF, and IDD.

Thank you very much for clarifying this to me. Cheers!

The Clumsy Shulack in COE has a small chance of dropping a Legendary Skill Book. The probabilities are maybe around 5%, but it is still worth killing. As for the Daeva skill books, I have gotten 6/7 Daeva Skills and 3 extra Daeva skills books that are the same on my main by running my alts to BOS. I was able to make 5 Assassins to level 80 during the Coffin Buff event, then got it all geared with COE or Bloodsworn gears. Yes, that took me a while to create and geared all those Assassins, but it was so worth it. Currently, this is the only way to get the Daeva Skills book fast without having to spend any Gold Ingots. Let me know in game if you need help on the spawn points of the Shulack in BOS because the ones posted on aion powerbook is missing some locations.

31 minutes ago, Nanez-DN said:

The Clumsy Shulack in COE has a small chance of dropping a Legendary Skill Book. The probabilities are maybe around 5%, but it is still worth killing. As for the Daeva skill books, I have gotten 6/7 Daeva Skills and 3 extra Daeva skills books that are the same on my main by running my alts to BOS. I was able to make 5 Assassins to level 80 during the Coffin Buff event, then got it all geared with COE or Bloodsworn gears. Yes, that took me a while to create and geared all those Assassins, but it was so worth it. Currently, this is the only way to get the Daeva Skills book fast without having to spend any Gold Ingots. Let me know in game if you need help on the spawn points of the Shulack in BOS because the ones posted on aion powerbook is missing some locations.

Yesterday i was planing to do exactly the same to check for Shugo before entering!!!!! Do u mind giving me a hand to find the one at CoE? I'm currently soloing the insta with no luck for the Shugo =/ Hope that now i'll find it.

5 hours ago, Edmond-KT said:

Guys, a question... I don't fully understand how the daevanion skills work.

I have 4 skills that can be "augmented" with the books, when i get the ancient book, that gives me the "first augmented level" of them all? Or just of one of them?

You have many skills that can be updated with a daevanion skill. Each of those require the specific book. One of those daevanion skills is just "ancient" (yellow named), and apparently the others are "legendary". The easier to get in instances it is oviously the ancient one. If you kill the shugo and take the box, it will drop 1 skill depending on your class. 

Each book can only be used once. If you get the ancient one and you use it, you will unlock a variation of an existing skill and you will be able to repalce it. But if you get the same Daevanion book again, you wont be able to use it, cause you already have it. So you can not use aditional books to raise the lvl of that skill. 

Not sure if you asked if just 1 book is enought to unlock all your daevanion skills in the list (If you asked that, nope. Just the skill that you get) or if you asked if for those skills that have 2 or 3 options in daevanion skills, if you need one book for each of them or one book unlocks all the variations of the same skill. In this situacion, I do not know the answer. But I remember that somebody said in the past that the new skills provide options to us and we need to choose wich one we want. So maybe that happens with those skills that have many options. Maybe one book on that skill is enought to unlock all the options for that one and you can choose. 

About the shugo in CoE. I saw him many times the first week, but the last week I did not found any shugo there. Not sure if the spawn rate was decreased or what. Once inside the instance, if you are getting close to him you will see a message on the screen. Some people found before the first boss on a side, I found him between 1st and second near the fairy place and at the end of the windstream. A friend told me that he found him in the big room before the second boss on a floating platform. 

15 minutes ago, Edmond-KT said:

Yesterday i was planing to do exactly the same to check for Shugo before entering!!!!! Do u mind giving me a hand to find the one at CoE? I'm currently soloing the insta with no luck for the Shugo =/ Hope that now i'll find it.

Since COE is a straight line, it's very hard to miss the Shulack. When it does spawn, a message will appeared on your screen saying "The Untrained Smuggler Shukiruk will Appear Shortly". If you run the whole instance and got to the last boss without the message appearing, then he will not spawn at all during that run. You must remake party and run again. When it does spawn, and you see the message, there is a few spots that can be overlooked. The main spot to miss is during the flight zone area. The Shulack can spawn on the ground near the entrance of the wind stream OR he can spawn on one of the 3 platforms. Just make sure you check those areas. The other areas, he can be seen easily since the pathways are narrow in that instance. Also a side note, the Shulack will appear on your radar as a red dot. When you check areas with lots of mobs, just scrolls your mouse over each red dots on the radar to see if the Shulack is there.

31 minutes ago, Nanez-DN said:

Since COE is a straight line, it's very hard to miss the Shulack. When it does spawn, a message will appeared on your screen saying "The Untrained Smuggler Shukiruk will Appear Shortly". If you run the whole instance and got to the last boss without the message appearing, then he will not spawn at all during that run. You must remake party and run again. When it does spawn, and you see the message, there is a few spots that can be overlooked. The main spot to miss is during the flight zone area. The Shulack can spawn on the ground near the entrance of the wind stream OR he can spawn on one of the 3 platforms. Just make sure you check those areas. The other areas, he can be seen easily since the pathways are narrow in that instance. Also a side note, the Shulack will appear on your radar as a red dot. When you check areas with lots of mobs, just scrolls your mouse over each red dots on the radar to see if the Shulack is there.

I know that, when you said you made the assassins i thought you were doing the trick of entering with one sin, looking if shugo respawned, and if it spawned, giving group to your main, if not, repeat.

Archived