Siege buff again ?!?!

Spirithq-KT

Cyan wrote:

I know faction stuff is always a heated discussion but please keep it civil. The buff will go up and down depending on how successful the faction is during siege. If you are unsuccessful, you'll get +1 to the level of the buff. If you are successful you will get -1 to the level of the buff. The text seems to be bugged currently and only display it as level 1.

so asmo again got buff (Lakrum siege), elyos no buff at all, why, see your post (Cyan) in quote ???

also at siege is unplayable, i cant use my skills (lag), NCSoft dont have enough server or internet power ........(my internet is 8 mbyte/s down/up)

4 minutes ago, Techlord-KT said:

Considering Asmo's were outnumbered 4 to 1

unknown.png

We were outnumbered every single siege yes, but not even 2:1, so don't start with 3:1 or 4:1 please.

And @Spirithq-KT you, like many others, misunderstood how the buff works. Currently, asmo buff loses 1 level by successful defense. When it will be gone, elyos will start gaining buff levels starting with level 1.

I know faction stuff is always a heated discussion but please keep it civil. The buff will go up and down depending on how successful the faction is during siege. If you are unsuccessful, you'll get +1 to the level of the buff. If you are successful you will get -1 to the level of the buff then when buff goes to 0 other faction will get buff lvl 5 right away (as asmo did). The text seems to be bugged currently and only display it as level 1.

lets NCSoft clarify  the Rulesz .......

39 minutes ago, Spirithq-KT said:

Cyan wrote:

so asmo again got buff (Lakrum siege), elyos no buff at all, why, see your post (Cyan) in quote ???

also at siege is unplayable, i cant use my skills (lag), NCSoft dont have enough server or internet power ........(my internet is 8 mbyte/s down/up)

Speed has very little to do with lag in the game. Latency (ping) is what causes lag in the game. You can have 25 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up as I do and still have a latency of over 7000 ms (milliseconds) in siege as one of my legion mates had tonight. When ping tops 1000, you get the blocky or pale blue silhouettes instead of the actual appearance of other players except the one or two closest to you, that's a latency problem, not a speed problem. About the only thing speed determines is how long it takes you to download an update for the game.

I often lag to 1500 ms or so during siege - that's just my internet, nothing I can do about it. I have a gaming rig that's way over speed for the game so, it's just my latency. Beyond the registry edit that helps a bit, or paying for a lag reduction service, there is little anyone can do about that.And NO that Leatrix latency fix (or a manual edit) does NOT actually lower your ping, it alters how your computer responds to the server, thus making the game a slight bit more responsive for you is all it does. The only way to actually lower your ping is to PAY for a ping reduction service - those require a monthly subscription.

3 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

you still get it wrong... If I start when asmo have lv 5:

Asmo-Ely

5-0

4-0

3-0

2-0

1-0

0-0

0-1

0-2

.... not lv 5 instantly it always shifts 1 Lv towards the losing faction

but hell yeah the generators not buffing gates give ely such a huge advantage, that should be fixed

You can have 25 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up as I do and still have a latency of over 7000 ms (milliseconds) in siege as one of my legion mates had tonight. ( that's a latency problem, not a speed problem)

this means that NCSoft server is at heavy load and cant respond fast, that is why you have 7000ms  ping, try some site like www.yahoo.com you will get good ping around 100-250ms or faster ....... (i already wrote that NCSoft server or internet connection is the problem point)

9 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

unknown.png

We were outnumbered every single siege yes, but not even 2:1, so don't start with 3:1 or 4:1 please.

And @Spirithq-KT you, like many others, misunderstood how the buff works. Currently, asmo buff loses 1 level by successful defense. When it will be gone, elyos will start gaining buff levels starting with level 1.

Where and how do y'all get your numbers? I have sat back and watched the mobs of people and man they look like they outnumber us 2-1 or 3-1. Cause I have seen many afks on our side as well so hopefully they aren't counted in. Like seriously I joined an alliance and my group had 3 people with the same name setup for just to get more compensation which I don't get cuz nothing is tradable.

9 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

That only happened (jumping straight to 5) because the buff wasn't working prior to that. The buff number was going up, but wasn't turned on during the first few weeks of the patch. So when NCWest actually got the buff working, it was already at 5. If the buff had been working properly from the launch of 6.2, there would have been no buff for that first take. The KT A would have had a level 1 buff the first loss after that.. a level 2 for the next loss.. and level 3 for the one after that.. and so on. You just didn't actually feel that because the buff wasn't working.

There was no conspiracy. Just a broken mechanic.

56 minutes ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Where and how do y'all get your numbers? I have sat back and watched the mobs of people and man they look like they outnumber us 2-1 or 3-1. Cause I have seen many afks on our side as well so hopefully they aren't counted in. Like seriously I joined an alliance and my group had 3 people with the same name setup for just to get more compensation which I don't get cuz nothing is tradable.

Your mini-map will lie to you. You see a sea of red, but your enemy also sees a sea of red. The only way to actually no numbers is to do what @Capa-KT is doing. You login with a character on both sides. At the same time you take a numbers in the area for each class and then add them up. It may not give you everyone who -is- sieging, but it does give you everyone who could. Alts are usually a wash, even if they feel like your own side has more. The other side typically have the same percentage of them.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:03 AM, Aly-DN said:

Your mini-map will lie to you. You see a sea of red, but your enemy also sees a sea of red. The only way to actually no numbers is to do what @Capa-KT is doing. You login with a character on both sides. At the same time you take a numbers in the area for each class and then add them up. It may not give you everyone who -is- sieging, but it does give you everyone who could. Alts are usually a wash, even if they feel like your own side has more. The other side typically have the same percentage of them.

That's kinda the only way we can kinda get numbers but it doesn't tell us seige numbers. I wasn't saying the minimap but yes I remember dying once during katalam and danaria days and watched a sea of red run over me for God knows how long. But I'm just talking in general sitting back on the wall seeing a huge group of asmo taking on either same size and or more or elyos, then I turn around and theres a whole different group of elyos on our gates... so we are out numbered. Yes they have alts also but I really doubt these people try that hard to push with their alts... When I'm chilling at the boss guy they have to kill to beat fort. Sorry forgot it's name but we have so many people just sitting in there. 

Archived