Can't make a poll... Idk why

StaNooblaitK-KT

Single or multiple servers  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather keep it 2 or 3 servers or 1 single server?

• 1 server
    • More then 1 server

I'm honestly interested in if it is at all possible to do just 1 server @Cyan?

So to the few who will read this would you rather have 1 server or keep it danaria and katalam? Sorry but I just don't consider EK a server. It just feels like BR all over again. But to the point why have multiple servers now? I think the game would be much more enjoyable if it was 1 server with the amount of players left to be all together.

Imo it inevitable game going to go to one server here shortly.  Reading forums and facebook today ek allready lost 50% or so of population.  In before people qq about housing reset, I have noticed a dip in Kt population too so like it or not it is coming and fast

Personally I just feel people play on multiple servers and factions and that's what annoys me with this game. I feel we are a smaller community then everyone thinks. Just crazy how people have geared and high ranking characters on multiple servers. I really wish we could get some numbers but people with so many accounts just messes everything up. 

Reason I quit was mostly due to hackers and the p2w went nuts, but I was on SL server and for them to merge BR and take away housing was so dumb. Had 2 estates for years and to be taken away for a alt server was just wrong. Most people on BR were the same people who were already on SL... So I gave up and left. 

2 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

Imo it inevitable game going to go to one server here shortly.  Reading forums and facebook today ek allready lost 50% or so of population.  In before people qq about housing reset, I have noticed a dip in Kt population too so like it or not it is coming and fast

Stop raining on my qqing about housing reset!

giphy.gif

I can cry if I want to.. cry if I want to.. cry if I want to!

Just now, Aly-DN said:

Stop raining on my qqing about housing reset!

giphy.gif

I can cry if I want to.. cry if I want to.. cry if I want to!

lol not raining on anything really just know it is coming.  Besides we both know they will goto 1 server before death so they can milk as much out of the gravy train as can :-)

3 hours ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

I'm honestly interested in if it is at all possible to do just 1 server @Cyan?

So to the few who will read this would you rather have 1 server or keep it danaria and katalam? Sorry but I just don't consider EK a server. It just feels like BR all over again. But to the point why have multiple servers now? I think the game would be much more enjoyable if it was 1 server with the amount of players left to be all together.

If only we could have forseen EK's eventual demise. If only we could have, somehow, attempted to warn against an obviously foolish decision to open YET ANOTHER server less than a year after Aion's last server merge.  (Or opening a new server at all considering how many merges came before that.)

Oh well, ce la vie.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

9 hours ago, Morrigan-KT said:

If only we could have forseen EK's eventual demise.

I agree 100% on this i wished we could of foreseen the support giving players compensation gear to people on the server to demoralize every non paying player off the server.

Archived