It is not healthy to wait 5 hours for...

Sisifo-DN

It is not healthy to wait 5 hours since 00:00 some peoplehave life, and we can not wait so long, really this anomoswas a bad joke... 
We dominate 4 hours or a little more and does not appear...The asmos have taken almost all the Anomos... now what? 
Fix the respawn time of Anomos please.  Good night!!! 

PD:It's not nice for both factions (waiting 5 hours.)

Time of siege is 1 hour so why we need to wait 8 hours for anomos? it is not healthy 

2 - 3 maybe... but 8 hours? at 00:00? not work(worth) for normal ppl

PD:  normal ppl need sleep and do other things... NCSOFT should be more considerate, this system is "enslaving".

The huge timer range actually works in favor of the less active faction. You don't like standing around for 8 hours, but neither does the more active faction. If you set the time as something specific, like 8pm, you would be 100% certain that every member of the more active faction would be online and ready. With the window there is a chance (even if it's small), that the more active faction will be caught flat-footed.

8 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Ok but why ARE you waiting for 8 hours? Just log off... As you said, it's not healthy. So go do something else. NCsoft isn't forcing you to stay on to try to get Anomos. Remember this is just a game and your mental health is more important.

Where did I say I WAIT 8 hours? Reading comprehension and deduction please. And this post is no for me, is for all of us(asmos n elyos) 8 hours is to much ( anomos appeared 8 hours later )

PD: I wait 4 - 5 hours (idk but NOT 8 HOUR) maybe then I went to sleep bye, gl with ur education.

8 hours ago, Sisifo-DN said:

PD: I wait 4 - 5 hours (idk but NOT 8 HOUR) maybe then I went to sleep bye, gl with ur education.

There is a background and you do not understand it... i really need explain with apples? 

2 apples can wait 2 - 3 hours cuz it's a reasonable time but the apples cant wait 8 hours because it is not reasonable, much less "considerate"( in all respects ).

PD: this post is for all of us(asmos n elyos) like a normal player we can wait 2 - 3 hours MAYBE  but 8 hours?  if u dont understand i'm done with u.

Archived