Ranger skill damage drop 25% as of 3/15 Maybe all characters nerfed

Damage for my ranger mysteriously has dropped 25% damage as of 3/15 normally max damage on stunning shot is 126,627 in my current gear and today I log in and my damage max is 101,000 all skill damage for ranger has dropped 25% as rain meter shows. lethal arrow usually 84,000 skill damage on monster now is 67,000 Ive tested my max damage on mobs near archon and I know what the max damage on skills are. If your company is ninja nerfing ranger before the update which further will nerf the damage and doesn't post this information I will make sure people know and have a chance to get a refund from the credit card companies for the money spent. =) Fix this issue with ranger damage and every other class that is having this issue. good day!

hahahaha. 

It is ok. sometimes is funny to read something like this. xD 

And don´t feel bad about this. Everyone here did something similar in the past. Me. I played my first 4-5 months witout greater stigmas cause I did not wanted to use AP and lose positions in the ranking. Was interesting to heal endgame instances without those great heals. :P 

And in the past the rangers needed arrows to use bow skills. Many times a ranger in the team started an instance without enought arrows to end it. "why I can´t use skills!! oh wait I have no arrows :S "

2 hours ago, IczerOne-EK said:

the update which further will nerf the damage 

From what i know Ranger damage will get boosted by 30%

LMieqM5.jpg

1128 + 30% = 1466

Could be considered an indirect nerf compared to other classes like gladiator that will get a 40 to 50% skill damage boost.   But we have Focused Shots so i guess dmg buff overall could be balanced.

Btw you can't erase posts, this will be here for the eternity! guys lets bump it once a week muahaha xD 

11 minutes ago, ZouL-EK said:

bestial fury Physical Attack 10% -> 500 increase  got nerf in 6.5 like 700 -p atack 

yes very true but all classes get the same treatment in the rework of damage buffs going from % value to a fixed amount.

Omn0NAG.png

btw we can recover that damage lost in 7.0 when Sharpen arrows will be finally fixed after so many years being pure garbage xD

unknown.png

6.png?width=824&height=456

5.png?width=824&height=456

4.png?width=823&height=456

3.png?width=823&height=456

2.png?width=823&height=456

1.png?width=821&height=456

all skills of ranger will gives numerical values in the next patch (it's a nerf)  focused shoot is the exception
but the base dmg of some skills will increase 30% 
idk only momo or another guy expert in this things can confirm if it's a nerf or a re balance, but definitely its not a buff.

16 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

all skills of ranger will gives numerical values in the next patch (it's a nerf)  focused shoot is the exception
but the base dmg of some skills will increase 30% 
idk only momo or another guy expert in this things can confirm if it's a nerf or a re balance, but definitely its not a buff.

On 15/3/2019 at 10:20 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

yes very true but all classes get the same treatment in the rework of damage buffs going from % value to a fixed amount.

Omn0NAG.png

Is not a nerf on ranger all classes get their buff changed to numerical value wich is less than % on high geared toons

2 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Is not a nerf on ranger all classes get their buff changed to numerical value wich is less than % on high geared toons

its a nerf on the lategame
for example now bestial fury gives around of 1.5k of dmg but in the next patch it will gives only 500 of atk, the same with the rest of buffs

hi, useful info to think about so ty all but am i reading some of it right - the crit/ resistance goes from mau? or is that hiding in the korean script section of the posted image since this this thread is more about p.attack % going to p.attack amount. not that i use it mau  yet since dp hungry...also i'm guessing, since i'm new at this, will ppl with loaded up p.attack on sockets be unimpressed with the % to amount changes on the skill side of that equation, or won't it really matter since everyone gets a similar deal?

Mau crit gets removed and BF crits improves from 300 to 500.

Paralisys resistance gets removed, i dont mind never really worked against SW or AT. maybe helped against godstones, not that matters now.

The thing i will really miss is the pull resistance that worked pretty good, sad QQ.

6.5 nerfed the damage buffs but koreans realized that sucked ass lol so 6.7 improves the skills dmg to compensate.

Phy att manastones are cheaper but you should try to get around 30% crit

Archived