To all skin freaks like me there might be a good news for you in 6.7

Neleth-KT

From video it clearly there're NPCs where u can buy old skins before 6.0 which you can farm tokens in instances but I dunno if NA going to nerf it or not or this just totally custom changed to RU region only.It has so many skins but I don't think it's all we lost.If this didn't happened in NA you can go flame DevilNest-KT since he provided me the video (joking thank you devil :P)

Anyway Happy Sunday ^_^

Meanwhile I'm downloading retro Aion because my favorite skin previewer on youtube advertise it daily :P

For real, it's unbearable to play walking and attacking so slow. Transform to fix it, but then it's unbearable to play seeing my character run around as some dumb stuffed animal. I like this game, The game play is fun, and it has sound pvp combat. They just ruin it with this transformation stuff. If they do anything right in 6.7, pray to God they give us an easy way to hide those sickening transformations. I logged in at peak hours on KT Elyos and I could count all the people in town with both hands. compared to the past when there were like 50 people there. Telling you, people are not going play your game unless they can see the character they created when they fight. Ask anyone why they played Aion - The skins man. So if they want to make money, they better just give away transparent scrolls. Someone tie a note to a brick saying give us transparent scrolls for cheap and throw it through Gideon's window so he gets the message.

Nailed it with the xform stuff, I've a lot of old skins ya can't get anymore, my fave is the reskinable porgus one, even got a macro to shout for asmos and Ely "help I'm being chased, save my bacon" it's worthless when I look like I'm being chased by pokemon-go addicts

I paid for the skins, I'm not gonna pay to be able so see them...

WTF ? WTF ? WTF ? >:(

https://forum.aion.gameforge.com/forum/thread/521-question-thread-quick-question-short-answer/?pageNo=15

This would be Awesome, but i guess we dont get it its again a RUSSIAN ONLY thing ...

NA has 6.5 and there is NO NPC ... so i am sure EU wont get them sadly ...

I wait now Years for this skin: Garment of the Heavenly Lion (The Opposite Skin we already got 1000 Times at Shugo Tomb ...)

btw there is also a nice Pole we never got

but NEVER 1 TIME the Heavenly one ... Galeas Please put this skin finnaly in Events / Shop for 1 week or so. KR has it NA has it now even RU has it ... only EU has it not since i saw it after 4.0 when Korea made those 2 skins avaiable for all players i was waiting and waiting but over the yeary my Hope subsided and now RU got this awesome NPC ...

We are getting the same Npc as there is in Russia saw it in Vashiros sneak peak

We just got NA exclusive >:(

11 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

@Cyan we need that npc with the old skins, it does not affect the economy because those skins have never been in the store and will never be there

ugly skins lol

I actually think that the Bunny's and Sea Feast are very nice skins. I'll be crafting both. =)

But yes, I'd love to see some old L50 AP skins.

There is no reason to care about skins anymore, except when afking in town.  They want people to buy transparent scrolls with real money but the cost is outrageous for what you're getting.  I have a legendary transform with a 4 minute cd and some days i can easily go through 50 scrolls, that would be about $9 a day just to see what my character looks like.  I don't understand the thought process behind the decisions being made with the BCM items and prices, it almost seems like they don't really want our money.

The vendor with the old skins would have been neat btw.

11 hours ago, Mytek-DN said:

There is no reason to care about skins anymore, except when afking in town.  They want people to buy transparent scrolls with real money but the cost is outrageous for what you're getting.  I have a legendary transform with a 4 minute cd and some days i can easily go through 50 scrolls, that would be about $9 a day just to see what my character looks like.  I don't understand the thought process behind the decisions being made with the BCM items and prices, it almost seems like they don't really want our money.

The vendor with the old skins would have been neat btw.

IKR. I have the same feeling. They don't really want our money.

Archived