pandora gear

Ridik-DN

54 minutes ago, Chibi-DN said:

Its just starter ult gear, stats are a little lower than masterwork craft gear. Quests are a pain in the ass but its soloable and free so no complaints there

Not to mention it provides a free Ult for combine or offhand that gives decent bonus stats when tuned

I made the mistake of not leveling Aetherforging in the past and have reservations about starting on it now (haven't the time to gather mats or farm kinah). Thus far I've seen the optional weekly crafting quests that are part of the main quest line, but I'm okay with not doing those and just waiting an extra week for the quests that I can do to open up again. Is there any point where Aetherforging becomes mandatory, or can the entire quest line be completed without it (albeit taking many weeks longer as a result)?

I would not say its hard (not right now) but very time consuming.I'm finished with all legendary armor quests and next week I'll get ultimate boots (since I cant finish it this week because not enough quest items).Its mostly the same as legendary like you will need to grind mobs for crafting materials, essencetapping , find a npc..

7 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

I would not say its hard (not right now) but very time consuming.I'm finished with all legendary armor quests and next week I'll get ultimate boots (since I cant finish it this week because not enough quest items).Its mostly the same as legendary like you will need to grind mobs for crafting materials, essencetapping , find a npc..

Wait, finished? Then it's freakin easy. One week to get full legendary, lol. I'll get right on it then. I rather grind for that set than run instances a bazillion times and get nothing.

3 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

Keep in mind this gear is worse than the crafted gear, but it’s a temporary suitable replacement for PF and maybe IDD.

takes time to get but might be worth it for some people.

Who, in their right mind, would spend a cent crafting PVE gear other than a weapon to use as a combine? It's pointless to craft PVE gear. It's a waste of kinah, even if you have billions!

10 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

Who, in their right mind, would spend a cent crafting PVE gear other than a weapon to use as a combine? It's pointless to craft PVE gear. It's a waste of kinah, even if you have billions!

You don’t necessarily have to spend kinah.. you can kill boss mobs for the kibrium and farm for mats (although i know it may take time). But if you dedicate your time wisely its doable. But then again you can spend that time to just finish the pain in the ass weeklies to get the pandora set too. Crafting masterwork ults take time and luck but better results; if you think you hve shit luck then just get the pandora set which is totally fine to put u at end game pve too. Up to you, do whichever you feel like will work out for you

22 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

I'm curious as to how hard it is to get it. I've done a few times the repeats, and I have the craft too, but I'm afraid that the second part asks for even more weekly limited quests.

How long would you have to grind to get the weapon, doing every quest available?

If you have the gathering and crafting leveled to 100 and 200 you can do all the legendary questline in 1-2 days and the ultimate questline will take exactly 5 weeks. If you dont have crafting at least 100 you would have to take 15 weeks total. 5 for legendary and 10 for ultimate armor. You need to complete both legendary adn ultimate armor questlines to get ultimate weapon.

I've done all the quests for the ultimate boots however am short of materials (just missing Sticky Panash 4/7) and I've done all the quests for it (crafting,messenger etc). I'm guessing I need to wait next week for the resest of the quest so i can finish it. If this was the case for all the ultimate armor pieces wouldn't it take 10 weeks to finish the whole ultimate questline?

23 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

You don’t necessarily have to spend kinah.. you can kill boss mobs for the kibrium and farm for mats (although i know it may take time). But if you dedicate your time wisely its doable. But then again you can spend that time to just finish the pain in the ass weeklies to get the pandora set too. Crafting masterwork ults take time and luck but better results; if you think you hve shit luck then just get the pandora set which is totally fine to put u at end game pve too. Up to you, do whichever you feel like will work out for you

How is that not spending kinah? You could just sell the mats and make kinah. It's the same thing.

23 hours ago, Reficul-DN said:

If you have the gathering and crafting leveled to 100 and 200 you can do all the legendary questline in 1-2 days and the ultimate questline will take exactly 5 weeks. If you dont have crafting at least 100 you would have to take 15 weeks total. 5 for legendary and 10 for ultimate armor. You need to complete both legendary adn ultimate armor questlines to get ultimate weapon.

My crafting is at 100 at the moment, but I can level it up again slowly (I already have a character with 300!). It's ok though. I'd rather take longer to do those quests than to do PVE instances. The only reason I want a PVE set is to do dredge fast runs tbh. lol!

Archived