NCSoft Core Mission Statement

http://global.ncsoft.com/global/aboutus/visiongoals.aspx

txt_0102_2_1.gif

Really what is this laughable?  While we can't progress and all of the R&D Developers are enjoying themselves at NCSoft R&D Headquarters

img_building1.gifimg_building2.gifimg_building5.gif

img_building7.gifimg_building6.gifimg_building3.gif

Please get out of the Sauna and fix the Bugs like no AP or GP, No ability to progress our gear in game, losing our PVP stones from Siege the list goes on just fix it and make us happy like your mission says

2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Can I move into their office? Please.

Are you allergic to actually working? Would you rather walk on your own private treadmill while slurping down your bowl of noodles than do something silly like.. fix the game you are assigned to? Are you interesting in lounging around happily in the Happy Lounge with your fellow developers as you complain about those pesky players that have the audacity to actually whine that they aren't getting the rewards that they should be getting while playing the game you are assigned to? (FYI.. we like to refer to those "players" as "entitled snowflakes". We refuse to call them "customers". That's too crass! Just because they are funding our cushy digs doesn't mean they have the right to tell us what to do! I'M FEELING STRESSED! I NEED TO GO PLAY SOME HOOPS.. BUT ONLY IF EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY.. AND A PAYCHECK!)

If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you too can work for NCSoft R&D!

8 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Are you allergic to actually working? Would you rather walk on your own private treadmill while slurping down your bowl of noodles than do something silly like.. fix the game you are assigned to? Are you interesting in lounging around happily in the Happy Lounge with your fellow developers as you complain about those pesky players that have the audacity to actually whine that they aren't getting the rewards that they should be getting while playing the game you are assigned to? (FYI.. we like to refer to those "players" as "entitled snowflakes". We refuse to call them "customers". That's too crass! Just because they are funding our cushy digs doesn't mean they have the right to tell us what to do! I'M FEELING STRESSED! I NEED TO GO PLAY SOME HOOPS.. BUT ONLY IF EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY.. AND A PAYCHECK!)

If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you too can work for NCSoft R&D!

I think you took my post a bit over the top. Lmao

My point was that I wish my job was offering such an office place that I'd love to move in but still get work done. X3

I TOLD YOU GUYS NCSOFT DOESNT GIVE A nyerk ABOUT ANY OF ITS GAMES!!!!.... ANY OF ITS CUSTOMERS!!!!.... OR WHETHER OR NOT THEY EVEN STAY IN BUSINESS!!!!!....... THIS WHOLE COMPANY AND THIS WHOLE GAME AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES ARE JUST A nyerkING JOKE AND A nyerkING MOCK/DISGRACE TO THE ENTIRE GAMING SOCIETY!!!!!...... THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SUED BY ITS CUSTOMERS AND LOSE IN BANKRUPTCY COURT.....ITS TOO BAD THAT THERE ARE NO REAL LITIGATION ATTORNEYS OR SOMEONE IN CALIFORNIA WHO PLAYS THIS GAME WHO CAN nyerkING DO SOMETHING!!!!.....LITERALLY, HOW DO THEY HAVE AN ENTIRE FORUM AND LIST OF 300+ PEOPLE WHO IF THEY WERE TOLD PURGERY IS A CRIME IN A COURTROOM THAT THEY WOULD BE GLAD TO TESTIFY ABOUT ALL THE MONEY THEY SPENT AND ALL THE FRAUDULENT THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN A VIDEO GAME THEY INVESTED INTO!!!..... ITS A WIN WIN FOR ANY LITIGATION ATTORNEY WHO TOOK THIS CASE AGAINST NCSOFT....HOW IS THERE COMPANY EVEN STILL GOING?????

Archived