Broken Ice Cream Machine

Nel-DN

With the amount of bugs that remain unfixed, for such long periods of time, you would think this was a private server game run by people who aren't getting paid for their work (no motivation to fix the glitches or the means). Yet, the player-base is mistreated as the workers allow these bugs to remain existing. Does NC just think "lol oh well?"  Part of this attraction of this game was the character customization and they can't even fix the black eye bug.  Players are trying to gear up and can't even progress through Bastion of Souls because a glitch commonly exists that doesn't spawn the final prisoner, burning 6 entries for nothing.

Sure, they're "working on it." Right. /s.  At this stage, you can't afford to lose players and you're costing yourself potential new/returning players by providing everyone with a bugged game that is literally preventing people from progressing & enjoying their toons (including transparent transformation scrolls not freely available in game).

NC is the McDonald's with the eternal broken ice cream machine.

2 hours ago, Nel-DN said:

Players are trying to gear up and can't even progress through Bastion of Souls because a glitch commonly exists that doesn't spawn the final prisoner

I have been doing BoS for a year and a half and I have never, not one single time, seen this glitch. Are you sure that you all didn't just miss the prisoner in one of the cells? With all of the mobs and players running to and fro, it can sometimes be easy to miss a prisoner.

That said, yes, this game is severely broken in many ways, and it's pretty sad.

2 hours ago, Nel-DN said:

Players are trying to gear up and can't even progress through Bastion of Souls because a glitch commonly exists that doesn't spawn the final prisoner, burning 6 entries for nothing.

Did your group have an AT? if the entry gate at the start is blown up by AT'S then the prisoners will bug. 

55 minutes ago, Voodoodoctor-DN said:

Did your group have an AT? if the entry gate at the start is blown up by AT'S then the prisoners will bug. 

I mean over that long period of time, yes, we've definitely had multiple ATs in our groups/alliances. I can't say if they were ever the one to directly destroy the entry gate though. Very interesting.

I've been playing Aion long enough to know that bugs happen.  There were maintenance days in the early subscription days.  We were pissed but shit happens.  

This current siege gp bug is annoying as hell.  We all are suffering and NC Soft is aware of that.  All we can do is hope NC Soft Korea can find the bug and send a build to fix it soon, not NC Soft Soon™

Archived