Aion 7.5: Era of The Legendary Daeva - will bring back Katalam and Danaria!

Lapis-DN

13 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

As for the original topic of Red Katalam I wouldn't break out the champagne just yet its a panesterra type zone which is only open for 2 hours a day 3 days a week. (Tues/Thur/Sat in Korea)

If it was a permanent zone then i would of liked it the moment i found out it was timed then i went welp there goes that rubbish content.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If it was a permanent zone then i would of liked it the moment i found out it was timed then i went welp there goes that rubbish content.

If it wasn't timed, it would kill all open world pvp in Dumah/Lakrum and concentrate it on Katalam. Same as how unlimited Evergale Canyon entries pretty much killed any remaining open world pvp during the queue times in 5.8 until Tiamaranta's Eye event came along (which also killed OW pvp in Norsvold/Illuma while it was up, as it was not timed).

14 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

If it wasn't timed, it would kill all open world pvp in Dumah/Lakrum and concentrate it on Katalam. Same as how unlimited Evergale Canyon entries pretty much killed any remaining open world pvp during the queue times in 5.8 until Tiamaranta's Eye event came along (which also killed OW pvp in Norsvold/Illuma while it was up, as it was not timed).

The whole premise of open world being active is dictated on the content available in the game. With out the current GP quests open world would still be dead. These 2 quests are the only reason people are out and about in open world. We currently do not have Dumah so i can not really comment on how active the open world content will be there.

Also what is wrong with a new area...well in this case an old area becoming a go PvP location? Especially since there is reason to group up there. The current map has no reason to group up other then flipping 1 balaur camps other then that everything else is/should be solo'ed or your wasting your time...Aside from anomos?.

Also events made open world useless in 5.X not EC. I quit before EC and open world was already dead because everyone i knew was to busy doing events/luna then participating in open world content...well lack there of.

You think they would attempt to make Aion good but it looks like greed is showing heavily in this patch.

Enchanting books to 10-15 provide CD duration and bonuses such as extra damage ++

Can also enchant transforms now as well.

When you think it can't get any worse they surprise you.

30 minutes ago, Reel-DN said:

You think they would attempt to make Aion good but it looks like greed is showing heavily in this patch.

Enchanting books to 10-15 provide CD duration and bonuses such as extra damage ++

You can enchant transforms in that patch? wow didn't know that. That is kinda lame imo. Why make transforms enchantable lol

56 minutes ago, Sidik-DN said:

*video*

Wow gotta say I love those new transforms way better than the current crappy looks we have. Still though it defeats the purpose of awesome looking gear. 

I think they should implement it so that your gear affects the appearance of your transform. So the better your gear gets the more exotic or unique looking your transform looks. 

15 hours ago, Reel-DN said:

They are basicly doing what they started doing in 4.8 again... which kinda messed up the game.

On 5/28/2019 at 4:29 AM, Sidik-DN said:

Not sure how I feel about this. But at least they are better than the poorly rendered cartoon pet Xforms we have now.

Still tho I'll be using transparency scrolls so I can see my characters how I designed them.

Also, I tend to shy away from anything that is timed due to handicaps to my left (dominant) hand and arm from accident making my gameplay a lil slower than most.

Archived