Forums

7.2 Enchanted +15 Daevanion Skills

Vantheria-DN

Changes made in Korea on May 22, 2019.

Source: https://aion.plaync.com/board/balancelab/view?articleId=282 plus Aion Powerbook individual skill pages

If you enchant your legendary Daevanion skills to +15, you will receive the following "Enchanted" versions of the Daevanion skills. Note, I did not list increased damage that you gain if that's relevant to the particular skill because that would take too long lol. I did go ahead and list changes to healing and blocking.

I only listed classes for which I have characters so that I could compare things in game for translation accuracy, sorry! If your class isn't listed, you can look on the link above though.

Chanter:

ch_mortalstrike_custom_a_up.png Roaring Judgment: Increases/decreases attack, cast, and run speed by 30% instead of 20%. CD becomes 10 seconds instead of 12 seconds.

ch_mortalstrike_custom_b_up.png Overwhelming Judgment: 3 seconds of stun time instead of 2 seconds.

ch_recoverword_custom_a_up.png Cleansing Spell: Recovers 11,527 HP instead of 9,606 HP. Lasts 10 seconds instead of 7 seconds.

ch_recoverword_custom_b_up.png Rejuvenating Spell: Recovers 3,842 HP instead of 3,202 HP. Lasts 12 seconds instead of 10 seconds.

ch_sonicgenoside_custom_b_up.png Empowered Resonating Dance: The power of the next attack increases by 80% instead of 40%.

ch_sonicgenoside_custom_c_up.png Dizzying Slash: Adds an additional attack if the target is knocked down.

ch_presssmash_custom_a_up.png Chaos Smash: Adds an additional attack if the target is knocked down. CD becomes 16 seconds instead of 24 seconds.

ch_presssmash_custom_b_up.png Sweeping Crash: Adds an additional attack if the target is knocked down (I think?). CD becomes 16 seconds instead of 48 seconds.

ch_rapidthrust_custom_a_up.png Melee Crush: Reduces the target's movement speed even more than it already does (unspecified how much exactly).

ch_rapidthrust_custom_b_up.png Dizzying Smash: Has a higher chance to make the target stumble.

Sorcerer:

wi_volcanicflame_custom_b_up.png Volcanic Wrath: Airborne effect becomes 2.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds.

wi_volcanicflame_custom_c_up.png Shifting Magma: Damage is increased by 20%.

wi_fireshooter_custom_b_up.png Flame Ray: CD becomes 40 seconds instead of 60 seconds.

wi_fireshooter_custom_a_up.png Aether Inferno: Paralyze effect now applies to 10 targets instead of 6 targets.

wi_windspear_custom_a_up.png Crippling Spear: Target's magic defense is now decreased by 500 instead of 300. 

wi_windspear_custom_b_up.png Thundering Spear: HP absorbed is now 60% instead of 50%.

wi_manaboost_custom_b_up.png Elemental Rush: Magic attack is increased by 700 instead of 300. Magic accuracy is increased by 4,500 instead of 3,400. The chance of nuke CDs being reduced becomes 7% instead of 5%. CD becomes 2 minutes instead of 3 minutes.

wi_manaboost_custom_a_up.png Magic Rush: Magic attack is increased by 1,500 instead of 900. Magic crit is increased by 1,500 instead of 300. CD becomes 1 minute 12 seconds instead of 3 minutes, but it only lasts 30 seconds instead of 1 minute.

wi_hydroimpact_custom_a_up.png Raging Inferno: Reduction of cast time lasts for 5 seconds instead of 3 seconds.

wi_hydroimpact_custom_b_up.png Frigid Wave: Target's movement speed reduction lasts for 5 seconds instead of 3 seconds.

Cleric:

pr_divinetouch_custom_b_up.png Rolling Thunder: Stun effect lasts for 1.5 seconds instead of 1 second.

pr_divinetouch_custom_c_up.png Crashing Thunder: If target is stunned, their movement speed is reduced.

pr_invinsiblewall_custom_a_up.png Immortal Barrier: Blocks 22,800 damage instead of 19,000. Lasts for 10 seconds instead of 8 seconds.

pr_invinsiblewall_custom_b_up.png Mass Immortal Shroud: Blocks 11,400 damage instead of 9,500. Lasts for 6 seconds instead of 4 seconds.

pr_emergentheal_custom_a_up.png Twinkling Light: Gives 7% heal boost instead of 5%. Recovers 853 HP instead of 491 HP.

pr_emergentheal_custom_b_up.png Globe of Light: Area of healing effect is increased to 7m instead of 5m. Recovers 2,363 HP instead of 1,641 HP.

pr_firstaid_custom_a_up.png Breath of Recovery: Blocks 7,000 damage instead of 5,000. Recovers 4,946 HP instead of 4,122 HP.

pr_firstaid_custom_b_up.png Beam of Recovery: Recovers 4,946 HP instead of 3,436 HP. The 80% casting time decrease will last for 3 seconds instead of 2 seconds.

pr_divinespark_custom_a_up.png Paralyzing Spark: Paralyze effect lasts for 1.5 seconds instead of 1 second as regular and 2.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds as critical.

pr_divinespark_custom_b_up.png Divine Crackle: Call Lightning's CD is reduced by 25 seconds instead of 20 seconds.

Songweaver:

ba_requiem_1_custom_b_up.png Blazing Requiem: If the target is asleep OR moving at a reduced speed, the CD of Sonic Splash is reset. Previously, it was only reset if the target was asleep.

ba_requiem_1_custom_a_up.png Firey Requiem: No special change. Increased damage from 6,204 to 7,444.

ba_sanctuary_custom_a_up.png Snowflower Melody: Blocks 12,000 damage instead of 10,000 damage. Restores 8,460 HP instead of 2,820 HP.

ba_sanctuary_custom_b_up.png Snowbound Melody: Blocks 12,000 damage instead of 10,000 damage. Restores 8,460 HP instead of 5,640 HP. PVP Defense is increased by 500 instead of 300.

ba_songofgust_custom_b_up.png Strengthened Tempest Variation: Airborne effect lasts for 2.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds.

ba_songofgust_custom_c_up.png Harmony of Tempest: No special change. Increased damage from 2,665 to 3,198.

ba_songofheal_custom_a_up.png Soothing Melody: Attack/cast speed effect is changed by 25% instead of 20%. Restores 1,410 HP instead of 1,175 HP.

ba_songofheal_custom_b_up.png Resonant Melody: Healing boost effect becomes 18% instead of 15%. Restores 1,410 HP instead of 1,175 HP.

ba_songofmentalic_custom_a_up.png Inspiring Flourish: CD becomes 14 seconds instead of 30 seconds. Decreases the target's mana by 10% instead of 5%. Stun/knockdown resist becomes 250 instead of 150.

ba_songofmentalic_custom_b_up.png Dazzling Flourish: Stun effect lasts for 1 second instead of 0.5 second.

Gladiator:

fi_berserkstance_custom_a_up.png Resolute Charge: Physical attack is increased by 3,600 instead of 3,000. Lasts for 12 seconds instead of 10 seconds.

fi_berserkstance_custom_b_up.png Surefooted Charge: Physical attack is increased by 1,800 instead of 1,500. Accuracy and crit are increased by 1,200 instead of 1,000.

fi_destructblow_custom_a_up.png Crushing Onslaught: The critical hit decrease to the CDs of the conditional skills will become 50% chance instead of 30%.

fi_destructblow_custom_b_up.png Crushing Assault: Restores 150% of damage dealt as HP instead of 100%. Target range becomes 4m instead of 3m.

fi_flyingslash_custom_a_up.png Ferocious Earthquake: Skill range becomes 20m instead of 15m. (Maybe? Unclear on Aion Powerbook vs link above)

fi_flyingslash_custom_b_up.png Ferocious Lunge: Skill range becomes 8m instead of 7m. (Maybe? Unclear on Aion Powerbook vs link above)

fi_shockburst_custom_a_up.png Draining Rupture: Target's physical defense is reduced by 500 instead of 350.

fi_shockburst_custom_b_up.png Crippling Rupture: Airborne effect will last for 2.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds.

fi_stormblade_custom_b_up.png Paralyzing Cleave: CD becomes 14 seconds instead of 24 seconds. CD of Ferocious Leap is decreased by 50% instead of 30%. But, might not immobilize target anymore?

fi_stormblade_custom_c_up.png Ferocious Lunge: Target range becomes 17m instead of 15m. It looks like it's 17m right now, so I'm not sure if it gets nerfed to 17m sometime between our current patch and 7.2.

Aethertech:

ri_breakingattack_custom_b_up.png Counter-Fire: CD for Steam Rush is reduced by 80% instead of 60%.

ri_breakingattack_custom_c_up.png Sweeping Fire: Becomes a 3-time repeatable instead of 2-time repeatable.

ri_chargedpunch_1_custom_a_up.png Idium Slam: Movement speed increased by 30% instead of 20%. Attack speed increased by 25% instead of 15%.

ri_chargedpunch_1_custom_b_up.png Idium Barrage: Movement speed increased by 30% instead of 20%. Attack speed increased by 25% instead of 15%.

ri_protectioncurtain_custom_a_up.png Protective Shell: CD becomes 2 minutes 24 seconds instead of 3 minutes. Shock debuff resistance becomes 1,000 instead of 500.

ri_protectioncurtain_custom_b_up.png Resistant Protective Shell: CD becomes 1 minute 12 seconds instead of 1 minute 30 seconds. Movement debuff resistance becomes 1,000 instead of 300.

ri_shockstrike_custom_a_up.png Silencing Blade: Silence effect lasts for 5 seconds instead of 4 seconds. Looks like it's 7 seconds currently, so I'm not sure if it gets nerfed sometime between our current patch and 7.2.

ri_shockstrike_custom_b_up.png Silent Shot: Silence effect lasts for 5 seconds instead of 4 seconds. Looks like it's 7 seconds currently, so I'm not sure if it gets nerfed sometime between our current patch and 7.2.

ri_chainfire_custom_a_up.png Steady Barrage: No special change. Increased damage from 1,142 to 1,371.

ri_chainfire_custom_b_up.png Detonating Shot: No special change. Increased damage from 1,142 to 1,371.

Assassin:

as_blindside_custom_a_up.png Dizzying Ambush: Increases your movement speed by 30% for 4 seconds instead of 3 seconds. Long stuns make all attacks critical hits for 4 seconds instead of 3 seconds.

as_blindside_custom_b_up.png Fast Assault: CD becomes 30 seconds instead of 40 seconds. Resets the CD for a different skill ("Fangs of the Beast") instead of Beast Leap. Maybe Fang Strike?

as_flowingspiner_custom_a_up.png Whirlwind Dance: The 30% effect for both parts of the skill become 50%. Damage increased by 30%.

as_flowingspiner_custom_b_up.png Whirlwind Burst: The 10% effect for both parts of the skill become 20%.

as_pollutioncut_custom_b_up.png Slashing Onslaught: The chance of critical hit increases by 100% instead of 80%.

as_pollutioncut_custom_c_up.png Fatal Onslaught: Target is stunned if they're poisoned OR their movement speed is currently slowed. Previously, it only stunned if they were poisoned.

as_signetburst_custom_a_up.png Efficient Pain Rune: CD becomes 8 seconds instead of 10 seconds. Damage increased by 50%.

as_signetburst_custom_b_up.png Expert Paint Rune: CD becomes 14 seconds instead of 18 seconds. Shadowfall's CD is reduced by 100% instead of 70%. Stun effect lasts for 4 seconds instead of 3 seconds.

sc_assaultstabber_custom_a_up.png Feral Ambush: Restores 70% of damage dealt as HP instead of 50%.

sc_assaultstabber_custom_b_up.png Ruthless Ambush: CD becomes 12 seconds instead of 16 seconds.

8 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Changes made in Korea on May 22, 2019.

Source: https://aion.plaync.com/board/balancelab/view?articleId=282 plus Aion Powerbook individual skill pages

If you enchant your legendary Daevanion skills to +15, you will receive the following "Enchanted" versions of the Daevanion skills. Note, I did not list increased damage that you gain if that's relevant to the particular skill because that would take too long lol. I did go ahead and list changes to healing and blocking.

I only listed classes for which I have characters so that I could compare things in game for translation accuracy, sorry! If your class isn't listed, you can look on the link above though.

Chanter:

ch_mortalstrike_custom_a_up.png Roaring Judgment: Increases/decreases attack, cast, and run speed by 30% instead of 20%. CD becomes 10 seconds instead of 12 seconds. BROKEN

ch_mortalstrike_custom_b_up.png Overwhelming Judgment: 3 seconds of stun time instead of 2 seconds.

ch_recoverword_custom_a_up.png Cleansing Spell: Recovers 11,527 HP instead of 9,606 HP. Lasts 10 seconds instead of 7 seconds. YASSSSSSSS, ONE MORE DISPEL (AGAIN LOL)

ch_recoverword_custom_b_up.png Rejuvenating Spell: Recovers 3,842 HP instead of 3,202 HP. Lasts 12 seconds instead of 10 seconds. OMFG. One more healing tick and even more HP recovery.

ch_sonicgenoside_custom_b_up.png Empowered Resonating Dance: The power of the next attack increases by 80% instead of 40%. This will be gold in PVP

ch_sonicgenoside_custom_c_up.png Dizzying Slash: Adds an additional attack if the target is knocked down.

ch_presssmash_custom_a_up.png Chaos Smash: Adds an additional attack if the target is knocked down. CD becomes 16 seconds instead of 24 seconds.

ch_presssmash_custom_b_up.png Sweeping Crash: Adds an additional attack if the target is knocked down (I think?). CD becomes 16 seconds instead of 48 seconds.

ch_rapidthrust_custom_a_up.png Melee Crush: Reduces the target's movement speed even more than it already does (unspecified how much exactly). Speed reduction goes to 90%

ch_rapidthrust_custom_b_up.png Dizzying Smash: Has a higher chance to make the target stumble. Stumble rate goes to 70% instead of 40%

added comments and additional info I got from official sources

3 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Are 7.0 daevanion skills more readily available than 6.5?

theres an item that prevents the level reduction of daevanion upon enchanting failures

we never got it here in NA. i don't know exactly what item is it xD

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 0:09 AM, Capa-KT said:

Does anyone on NA even have one of these after all this time ?

A lot of ppl are close of course, but +15 is a different thing.

They were selling daevanion essence on BCM for 300 BCM coins so I assume some die hard payer got it. and it was also brokerable but I only saw a few on broker for an insane amount of money.

Archived