7.0 incoming soon what I expecting is

Neleth-KT

-No live stream because Hime and Gideon lied in 6.2 patch that GST going to update after the patch I don't think they want to answer this question or simply we still talking with developers.
-No update to transparent scroll price and we going to keep 5 skins to GST during the fact they would rather shut down the server more than make players happy even talking to Cyan is useless because he doesn't even reply PMs anymore.
-No new events even there's one they going to nerf rewards because they want players to pay more.
-Cyan,Hime don't care if Aion alive or shut down because they still got work on other games like L2,BnS which producing more money than Aion.

Then please shut down Aion if you don't want to work on Aion then let other publisher do it,what's the point keeping servers open if people cursing you everyday for your bad jobs ?
You've got jobs from other games if you don't love Aion anymore please tell Korea we're not profitable anymore and shut it down.

Let someone who wanna manage Aion do it.

If what I say isn't true then show us a sign that you still have love for Aion by fixing transparent scrolls and skins in GST.
If you don't just step down nobody will blame you if you step down.We want someone who love Aion to manage game that we love.

Thank you.

I'm being honest and tell you truly from my heart.

And what publisher would that be?

Nexon?

Bluehole?

Trion's more or less dead (and worse than just about anyone out there).

We're pretty nyerked over if Korea doesn't care. The chance of them giving NA-Aion to another publisher is slim to none. They're still making money here, for now.

I'll be realistic. I do not expect much, but I have an idea of what it will be ..

It will be so.

There will be a new class and will be as it was in the past (SONG / AETHER and GUNNER). The new class will be OP and will crush all the others.

The SM and the SORC will be nerfado again, because in every update the magic class is reduced. This is already standard in AION.

You will need a new SET, so all your current effort will be thrown in the rubbish.

The game will remain unbalanced and all the elements that destroyed the AION will continue and be expanded, as in the case of transformations and fail in enchantment/manastones.

The economy of the game will continue to be bad. Only people who buy B.Pack will be able to use the broker.

The BUGs will continue and the focus of the adjustments will continue to parallel the needs of the community.

There will be the merger of KT and DN (maybe this will happen before).

There will be a significant reduction of players and people involved with AION support.

Players in North of America will banned again.

The revenue from the game will down much more.

The management of AION will blame the market and will say that the world of GAMES has changed. They will never admit that administrative mistakes are destroying the business.

Some people will lose their jobs and others will be transferred to other sectors.

The continuity of the AION will be evaluated and the PROJECT TL will be the news.

Honestly updating lore visuals stroyline etc is one thing imo i just want more stuff to do in game and pvp is always fun in the openworld but i admit the games getting pretty boring fast. Same thing over and over again

Hrm, again, I've been back for maybe two weeks or so, so forgive me if I am not to current on all that has been plaguing AION since, October? Eight months since patch right? I mean, if the forums aren't working with getting their attention, maybe writing e-mails to the head of NCSoft West or NCSoft Korea to let them know how you guys feel?

I've been running into a lot problems myself, and it's only been two weeks. I'm documenting all the issues I've been having to post my personal experience with it, giving it the perspective of a practically new player since last I played, there wasn't the new classes I see, the furries, or pokemon.

If worse comes to worse you all can maybe start up a petition and spread it like wildfire via social media until it gets their attention, maybe consolidate all your problems into one major forum to post everywhere until someone higher than the team responsible for Aion at NCSoft West sees it? I mean from what I've read, when the glory point system changed and was reset, while all other regions got offered something in GST to compensate for the changes in the system, this region didn't, and it's almost a year and you guys not only still haven't received the changes, but the ones you've been asking about it haven't been forthcoming at all about when it will happen.

It's kinda hard not see all this turmoil happening on the forums and not end up feeling that the team overseeing the game just has no love for it. I mean they could say that they do, but actions speak louder than words no?

21 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

-No live stream because Hime and Gideon lied in 6.2 patch that GST going to update after the patch I don't think they want to answer this question or simply we still talking with developers.

There are no developers in NA for Aion. Koreans are too busy with their own version. They did lie,same way how Hime lied that there wasnt going to be server (thats already removed/merged RIP)

21 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

-No update to transparent scroll price and we going to keep 5 skins to GST during the fact they would rather shut down the server more than make players happy even talking to Cyan is useless because he doesn't even reply PMs anymore.

No surprise there since NA support thinks skins are end game stuff ( like gear lol). They have plan to add skins in game but also too lazy to manage their bcm correctly

Archived