Event

LockDownn-KT

Can we have a good event with decent rewards and easy to do for all? we need fighting spirit fragments especially at 7.0 and im stuck at my 2 legendary pieces its hard to get 800 fighting spirit fragments even tho you farm guiding stones atleast give us event that gives fighting psirit before 7.0 and some tancient or legendary transfo contract

We were told that one of the things they wanted to do was to make it so that people wouldn't be relying on events for items. Not sure they have accomplished that since events have been handing out ancient contracts like candy, but that is what they said.

Since we can craft legendary PvP stones with luna, I don't see why we can't craft fighting spirts the same way.. or get them in events.

@Cyan We really need an event with Fighting Spirit Fragment rewards. Vast majority of players are stuck and can barely progress with their PVP gear despite actively doing all available PVP content. Fragments do not come from PVP content. A lot of people are done(ish) with their PVE gear, even against drop RNG odds, while PVP gearing is lagging far behind. PVE-wise we are ready for 7.0. PVP-wise - not ready. Please consider making fragments more available. Thank you.

44 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Fragment comes from extracting PvP crafted failure gear. Crafting material comes from Lakrum open world farming. Farming in Lakrum means you are a targets for PK'ers (PvP quests, etc.).

Extracting crafted PVP gear is hardly in any way PVP. i know i buy most of my mats for crafting/breaking. My ancient kibrium indeed comes mostly from asmo side kib mobs (i'm elyos), but my sprees hardly provide enough kibrium for crafting, let alone mats. Ancient kibrium should be added to Pandora kibrium bags along with legendary (which has always been easy to obtain) and ultimate (less so).

Anyway, participating in such an event could then be optional for those who don't need the fragments, and there could be other rewards. It could involve open world/pvp, like flower event or shugolings.

@mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT if you check OP’s post again he does refer to farming for mats in OW . The problem is that fragments are painfully slow to come by. In addition the broker availability and price varies widely, with the cost of some mats being another deterrent for some people. 

They really should be added as a limited sale gold sand shop item plus having an event with fragments is long overdue.

By the way -  adding mats to Pandora could help- right now I’d say DN Elyos wins Pandora PVP maybe 5% of the time- when people even bother to enter or when asmo alts don’t fill it- adding mats might bump up our win rate a point or 2

5 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

@Cyan We really need an event with Fighting Spirit Fragment rewards. Vast majority of players are stuck and can barely progress with their PVP gear despite actively doing all available PVP content. Fragments do not come from PVP content. A lot of people are done(ish) with their PVE gear, even against drop RNG odds, while PVP gearing is lagging far behind. PVE-wise we are ready for 7.0. PVP-wise - not ready. Please consider making fragments more available. Thank you.

You say this because you did not lose 6 Ultimate stones in a single Legendary item for 6 running days without being able to get out of +14 and go to +15.

It is by these and others reasons that the game is as it is now. Agonizing and dying slowly.

Luckily for me, I'm testing other games. I will not leave AION, but I'm playing less every day. Now whenever I try to get into the game and I find myself forced to use a transformation to simply walk the map I get very discouraged and I leave the game.

19 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

You say this because you did not lose 6 Ultimate stones in a single Legendary item for 6 running days without being able to get out of +14 and go to +15.

No, I did not lose 6 Ultimate stones on one legendary item, I lost far more than that, as I stated in the topic dedicated to enchanting failures, which you understandably missed amidst your joyous testing of other games. You also may have missed that we're discussing necessity of additional means (event?) to obtain fighting spirit fragments in this thread and not transformations.

Archived