Please Cyan

fearemall-DN

Cyan, I will make this short and sweet. I know you are only capable of doing certain things but please listen to what the players have to say. Even by saying a simple reply such as “ok” or that you will send it up tells us that you are listening and doing something to at least show you hear us. Aion is a great game despite its pay to win focus and I don’t want it to die. Just please take at least some of our suggestions into account or let us know if things are being considered. Just communicate to us frequently, that is all that I ask.

Thank you,

Fearemall

3 hours ago, fearemall-DN said:

Cyan, I will make this short and sweet. I know you are only capable of doing certain things but please listen to what the players have to say. Even by saying a simple reply such as “ok” or that you will send it up tells us that you are listening and doing something to at least show you hear us. Aion is a great game despite its pay to win focus and I don’t want it to die. Just please take at least some of our suggestions into account or let us know if things are being considered. Just communicate to us frequently, that is all that I ask.

Thank you,

Fearemall

Man.....Just go play EU sever please

11 hours ago, 1s2F95B6-KT said:

Man.....Just go play EU sever please

That's rather out of line. The OP didn't even mention EU.

@fearemall-DN I don't think a simple "ok" replay from Cyan is going to be enough. I don't know what would be. We have been promised transparency for quite literally -years- and it has not materialized. Players are frustrated and behaving as if they are.

25 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

That's rather out of line. The OP didn't even mention EU.

@fearemall-DN I don't think a simple "ok" replay from Cyan is going to be enough. I don't know what would be. We have been promised transparency for quite literally -years- and it has not materialized. Players are frustrated and behaving as if they are.

Ditto. And it's showing in our posts. No offense OP as I respect you and your view on this, but just look at how many threads have been started recently concerning this subject and we still get no answer - wait, oh, Say-KT did and got removed. Guess that was an answer, lol.

22 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

That's rather out of line. The OP didn't even mention EU

...he also made a whole post of asking Cyan to listen... and then nothing, listen to what? To every post? He could have suggested one thing here but he only wanted Cyan's attention for no other reason than having his attention, at least this is what this post did here.

Archived