Why are even more things becoming untradable/unbrokerable?

Supvolcom-DN

I recently ran a Pandora and won the roll on a legendary manastone bundle. Out of it I got a Magic Attack +20; a stone I wouldn't ever need as a ranger but someone else could use.

@Cyan I would love your insight on why the decision to make manastones unable to be brokered or traded was implemented. What good does that do to the community and the economy? Hell, I can't even put them in my account warehouse for my alts to use. Seriously its a great stone thats only option is the rubbish. (edit: theres a filter on the word t.rash? really?)

Considering NO MOBS EVEN DROP LOOT in open world anymore, I just don't understand what you want us to do for money except craft things (that no one wants to buy) and sell them on the broker. Not that we can gather mats to craft nowadays since the spawns are screwed up.

I think its a good idea. Special things should not be tradeable, and the way to get things should be spread through all the content so people are forced to farm, instead of afk 100 accounts. Stigma enchantment and the best manastones should not be tradeable. It would be better though if we get boxes with selectable manastones though.

There are still tradable manastones, you just have to get the proc from crafting them. I think the whole thought process behind this latest patch was to slow gear progression, and that includes manastones. If you want p2w it is still possible, but getting top T2 manastones will be a lengthy process... D/E, gather, craft, D/E, gather, craft.....

As for that ultimate mag crit, it will give you enough mats to craft x4 tough manastones and depending on your A.F, could proc a ultimate crit or another mag crit but tradable. 

1 hour ago, Ken-KT said:

I think the whole thought process behind this latest patch was to slow gear progression, and that includes manastones.

...I think they keep trying to halt the progress in every patch, I think we went to the point that making progress is impossible now.

How do people get mats to craft anything, Alcemiums drop from named mobs in Lakrum and mini bosses and world bosses so ti is exactly like it was in 6, but everything else is empty in Lakrum and in Demaha I got like 12 ancient magic crystals since 7.0 came live! I am probably missing something, I saw people selling a ton of them in broker, are they farming special mobs that still drop loots in Demaha?

Archived