They do listen to feedback...

Ele-DN

From I read in English version.

-Kinah will be able to put on account warehouse,crafting materials,finished equipment(endgame instance gears?) and account warehouse will be bigger.
And ofc they adding Danaria back as well o_o

I'm not too happy about what they said.
If you remembered before releasing 6.0 everyone were excited about it then boom they destroyed 8 maps,transformation and everything untradable.
I'm wondering what they holding in their back to fack us up again.

1 hour ago, Neleth-KT said:

From I read in English version.

-Kinah will be able to put on account warehouse,crafting materials,finished equipment(endgame instance gears?) and account warehouse will be bigger.
And ofc they adding Danaria back as well o_o

I'm not too happy about what they said.
If you remembered before releasing 6.0 everyone were excited about it then boom they destroyed 8 maps,transformation and everything untradable.
I'm wondering what they holding in their back to fack us up again.

Probably crafted equipment. And if this is true, then I'll be wearing crafted equipment on the following patches, because it will be infinitely easier to enchant trading to alts.

54 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

And upgrade materials will be also account warehouse able.

So basically this is how they say sorry for making everything untradable in 6.0
No one excited about Danaria ? o_O they bring a fort back in that map too for siege. :P

So Etiums will be account wh deposit-able? Nice, we all need to play 8 (or 12) characters now to gear our main. when NC realize they are losing a ton of money from luna resets because they will no longer sell lunas, since people will simply do their alts, they will nerf it for sure!
(Just like they nerfed the luna craft from luna mats form 40 to 20 people the amount you could get was more than enough for most people)

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So Etiums will be account wh deposit-able? 

No  don't think so, imo it refers to drop materials, guiding stones, kibrium etc.

It's just the first week of 7.0 plus ID & EC are giving old materials, eventually etium will be low priority material.

5 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

No  don't think so, imo it refers to drop materials, guiding stones, kibrium etc.

It's just the first week of 7.0 plus ID & EC are giving old materials, eventually etium will be low priority material.

Ulimate Etium is the one and single material I am interested in the whole game at the moment, I only need this to upgrade my items, nothing else. Of course I could have gotten a prestige to get 2 entries in AD and 2 in IB which would double the etiums I get, but I think I will hibernate throughout Aion 7.0 logging in to do basic stuff because this patch seems emptier than 6.5 or something, lakrum is empty and nothing happens other than weeklies and the new map has literally nothing for me.

I still haven't done Stella, but I think I could skip it for this patch, after all I wasted my time and money to go to more than 100 IDDs and more than 200 PFs throughout 6.2 till the end of 6.5 and then the items I wasted time and effort are 3rd grade ultimate because a new patch came. Not to mention I only got 2 drops from IDD only after all these runs. It feels like if I miss a whole patch worth of pve I won't miss THAT much, hoping a next patch might make Aion slightly better.

I will accumulate slowly what the game allows me to get by doing basic instances in pvp and some pve quests in lakrum. In another patch they will lower the price of etium with stellium. so if people are slow on that save your stelliums.

6 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

It specifically says Etiums and Fighting Spirit Fragments will be Account warehouse trade-able. As well as broker-able items (crafting mats, crafted gear, manastones, enchantment stones, Minion Contracts) No more getting broker sniped!

53 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

It specifically says Etiums and Fighting Spirit Fragments will be Account warehouse trade-able. As well as broker-able items (crafting mats, crafted gear, manastones, enchantment stones, Minion Contracts) No more getting broker sniped!

YAS! In this case I will get a prestige, and when they fix the 12 char max, it will be 12 chars, doing 2x IB per day (cause ungeared alts can still win on IB since it doesn't matter) and this will be 24 ultimate etiums per day potential (if you win them all). OK, I am ready, when is this coming out?

UR3UpUb.gif

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

YAS! In this case I will get a prestige, and when they fix the 12 char max, it will be 12 chars, doing 2x IB per day (cause ungeared alts can still win on IB since it doesn't matter) and this will be 24 ultimate etiums per day potential (if you win them all). OK, I am ready, when is this coming out?

NBWQegp.gif

lol thats 7.5 thats more than year away from us. no point in starting to save on alts now cuz by that time u should already have ur mats xD

Archived