Please make some changes to event aka Violent Tuca

Hallo-DN

@Cyan please read

I think it would benefit the the players who actually need the crafted stuff( unlike people who put them on broker for overpriced prices, we know you didnt crafted them the hard way :P) that you make it that its atleast 1 tuca horn  for all group/alliance members to make it less a DPS Race You VS  Your faction and other! Its very hard to participate in this part of event:

*Not enough Mookies go to go around. No point of grouping up if just one drop. Spawn more  or give them for more times to appear in a day.

*High rank people using their xforms as advantage to block people from getting to them. Not a fair chance for others.

Please give us a survey or something....

It would be ideal to be able to get a horn tuca if it were one for each group person ... but it is quite difficult when the xforms come out and you leave without anything for craft because only a certain amount of mobs are left that are much less than the people who walk in the area hunting them

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What are the two different versions of the items you can craft? One is normal and the proc version says shiny.

have you ever checked aetherforge gear after 6.0?
they're all the same. the non-proc version will be useless even for a non-geared dude because they are totally rubbish stats-wise

thats the difference

On 23/11/2019 at 5:18 PM, Aly-DN said:

Hopefully those players that are able to get multiple spawns will sell any extra crafts. Kinah maker for them and at least others will have a chance at getting the gear.

I hope it was true. but the crafts have a 22h cooldown so the income to the broker will be very low and the prices won't go down. ( and the proc rate seems very low.)
people are greedy farming it for themselves (even the ones who dont need it) and/or selling it overpriced

58 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

have you ever checked aetherforge gear after 6.0?
they're all the same. the non-proc version will be useless even for a non-geared dude because they are totally rubbish stats-wise

thats the difference

I know that very well, I have an ultimate noble soldusk pve weapon myself, the only reason I asked is because it had the "shiny" name in it and it is different to the normal craft which is the noble.

With the amount of tucas you need and the cool down of the recipe I doubt anyone will make it with the event.

47 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I know that very well, I have an ultimate noble soldusk pve weapon myself, the only reason I asked is because it had the "shiny" name in it and it is different to the normal craft which is the noble.

With the amount of tucas you need and the cool down of the recipe I doubt anyone will make it with the event.

It's the same. The box says Shining, but inside it are the Noble Soldusk weapons. You use 6 Tuca Thorns to craft one weapon box (either non-proc or Shiny), and then the weapon that comes out of the box is random.

On 11/26/2019 at 0:04 AM, SiennaSkies-KT said:

Keep crying.

People always want "easy" things...

You only need 2 Tuca Thorns to craft ring/belt, 3 for earrings, 4 for neck and 6 for weapon = easy gear. 

We have 3 weeks before the event ends

How difficult is it to do?

So you logged on forums to just to tell me this? I think you missing the point of this thread. I know its ''easy gear'' but getting ganked by ely xfoms every time  isn't legit problem? Not all of us are uber geared

This event would be so much better if the loot could be shared between all group members, so the faction could help each other out. Its kinda wierd that isnt like that.Most players would agree with me.

On 27/11/2019 at 4:48 AM, Hallo-DN said:

So you logged on forums to just to tell me this? I think you missing the point of this thread. I know its ''easy gear'' but getting ganked by ely xfoms every time  isn't legit problem? Not all of us are uber geared

This event would be so much better if the loot could be shared between all group members, so the faction could help each other out. Its kinda wierd that isnt like that.Most players would agree with me.

totally agree whit this, so we all the casual player cant  participate on this event GG 

Archived